Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Tuesday, June 16:

Selvam after finding his dad with the help of Puli ( Pongavanam's friend) repeatedly requests him not to tell anyone about Vasu atleast for Revathy's sake.Anyway everyone thinks that his dad only stole that ear rings of Revathy so let it be that way. Poongavanam asks," ennappa Selvam you are talking like this....that Vasu gave you so much problems ..no one can do this Selvam" Selvam replies," appa please do not say such big words...after I am just an average ordinary man only pa..." Poongavanam becomes emotional and almost in tears and tells," Dei I am so proud to have a son like you da...on the other hand I am so ashamed to have that Vasu as my son...da...ok Selvam just for you I will excuse Vasu....come let us go" They both say bye to Puli and leaves that place.

Selvam parks his bike and Poonga hesitates to go inside the house asking Selvam," dei how can I face Revathy da....even Anna always used to tell that I will only leave all these petty thefts only when I get beaten from my daughter in law.....and look now what happened..." Selvam consoles him by telling," appa whatever happens this is our house appa and you should feel like this come appa let us go in" He holds his dad'd hand and leads him in. Seeing them stepping in Rani becomes very happy ... she runs to him and tellls," APpa....come appa where were you appa? I was so worried appa" Even before he answers any thing here comes Bagyam with her big mouth," enge vandeh? do you wish to steal some more stuff from here?" Vasu also joins," nee ellam manushanaa ya....you must be very brave to step into this house again like this....aren't you ashamed of stealing from this house...and how dare you come here again....saapaattule uppu pottuthane thinnareh?"

Poongavanam can not control himself and turns to Selvam and Selvam consoles him with his eyes. ( this scene was actually very touchy)  Rani scolds Vasu and asks him not to behave like that. But Vasu still continues," itha paaruyaa....I will give you five minutes....mariyaathaiyaa leave this house ok...do not make me talk more" Bagyam seeing this situation comes to the rescue of Poongavanam and tells," dei Vasu just leave it da...if we all chase him like this where will he go da.."

Vasu gets angry with her mom too and asks," are you really angry with this man or just simply acting to be angry with him? all these whatever he did was ok....now this is too much...stealing from my wife....Reavathy...epper patta ponnu, she is the Maha Lakshmi of this house and if we can not buy gold for her it is ok...atleast we should not steal whatever she has right? Appadi ennaayaa unakku kudi veri? unnai ellam oru manushannu...mmm"

Selvam roars," pothum niruthunga....Appa please do not go anywhere come and be with us appa" Vasu Sarcastically tells," I knew it...this man came back here with some big recommendation....ok...ok...you go to them and you will be worshiped like a God" Hearing this Bagyam gets hyper and tells," dei Vasu why should appa stay with other people da" Vasu answers," Amma...I told you already there is no place for a thief in this house....Revathy I am hungry ...serve the food I will wash hands and come" He leaves from there followed by Revathy...Selvam goes in with Archana. Rani tells her mom not to worry about her dad anymore as he will be taken good care. She also goes in side. Now Poongavanam and Bagyam left in the hall alone....Poonga looks at Bagyam sadly as he moves to go inside. Bagyam also looks sad and confused.

Vasu is in the back yard washing his feet and hands. Poongavanam goes to him calls Vasu and as he turns towards him he gives two tight slaps on his face....Palaar.....pallar ( I liked it) Vasu tries to scream at his dad but Poongavanam holds his neck tight and tells," dei....if you shout I will strangle you to death....you not only stole your wife gold but also sold and made money out of it and put that blame on me? dei...I can prove all this with witnesses and I know even which shop you sold to....ok? One more time you talk to me as if I am the theif then I will not keep quiet ok....I really wanted to kill you but do you know who stopped me....my son Selvam da....he pleased to me not to reveal the fact that you are the culprit in this matter and not to belittle you in front of Revathy......dei.....It is due to my punniyam that I got Selvam as my son and as your annaa....and it due to my Paavam that I got you as my son......I may not be rith person to advise you da....but I have lived my life unlike you....so right now try and change yourself and become a responsible person and keep your wife happy.....Let this be my last warning and one more time if you disrespect me in front of others......tholaichu poduven jakrathai" All this time Vasu looks as if he is guilty and feels for it.....He stand there shocked watching his dad going inside.

It is early morning....Poongavanam is still sleeping and Archana comes and wakes him up and gives him coffee. PV becomes very happy he thanks archana and drinks the coffee. Archana tells," mama I have made Idli and coconut chutny for you " she goes inside and here come Rani with a cup of coffee for her dad. But PV tells,"I just had coffee from my  marumagal....Rani when you go to your husband's house you give me like this coffee, I will take but not from this house anymore ok?" Rani tells that after all the grocery was bought by him only so why can not he take food from that house. PV replies," Let that be like a pichai I gave to this house...." Vasu comes and sits to eat and asks," amma ....who is trying to give to this man coffee?" Bagyam tells PV," yov....romba siluthukkade...why do you want to make this much fuss?" Pv tells," yei......why do you bother ....I do not want to have anything with all you people ok?"

Bagyam again accuses him of stealing and PV shouts,"dei Vasu....you tell....am I the thief da...." Vasu muzhi muzhinnu muzhichufies but he keeps eating. Bagyam tells," aamaa yaa...I am telling you right on your face that neethan thirudine...thirudune.....thirudune....you dont dance like this God knows everythiing ok and he will punish you" PV accepts this statement and tells," ok...come with me...let us go to Munneshwaran Temple and let us do that Muttai Mandiram so that the real theif will be paralyssed...what say?" Hearing this Vasu gets worried and Bagyam replies," ennayaa are you thinking that just because you are my husband I will not do that Muttain Mandiram....you are wrong I will go to that temple and will do that too"

Hearing this Vasu scolds him mom and leaves from there without eating. Bagyam tells her husband" inga paaruyaa...your son is so concerned about you ...see how he was worried for you and went away from here thinking about that mutgtai mandiram?" PV says that she only spoils him.

Selvam is getting reqdy to go to work, He says bye to Archana and looks for his dad. He goes to PV and asks whether he had his food. PV says yes and tells that he would like to go with Selvam to the workshop so that he will not feel guilty of simply sitting and eating. But Selvam says," appa....at this age you shoud not be working appa....you should be resting ok...Never feel this way appa. Ok here have this money for any expenses you have...." He says bye to him and was about to leave. But hear comes Bagyam who was listening their conversation and opens her thiruvaai," oh...ho...Now only I know who is spoiling this man....ade.....he wants to go and work and this fellow says no.....that mean even before all the othe jobs you did were stopped by this fellow only right?"

PV scolds her and he tells Selvam to carry on and Selvam leaves for work. PV screams at  Bagyam," yei...I just do not want to do anything with you people and opted to be with my son...and if you talk like this tholaichuduven"  He goes in and Bagyam screams," paarkalam.....for how long this will last"

Wednesday, June 17

Sivakami comes out to throw rubbish in the dumpster and notices a man there picking up papers. She actually threw the rubbish on him by mistake and she says sorry to him. He turns back and recognizes Sivakami and asks," amma don't you recognize me? the other day you save d me when I had kaakka valippu?" Sivagami replies," yes I remember you....so you have taken my advise and started doing this job? good but do you make enough money to support yourself?" That man answers that whatever he makes is enought to buy his food and he is happy doing this unlike the old Drug selling business and he asks for some water. Sivakami and this man reach the front door of the house as Jayanthi comes out to go for work. Sivagami asks her to get some water for him. Jayanthi brings water in a sombu and SIvagami gives that sombu to hima nd asks him to drink which Jayanthi did not like.

Sivagami asks him whether he had food already. That man becomes very emotional and cries," amma until today no one asked me like this amma...." Sivagami consoles him and asks him to come inside and tells Jayanthi to bring food for him. But Jayanthi asks," ayaye ennaga athai....if you want please give him some money to buy his food ..but why do you want to ask him to come inside the house?" Sivagami shouts," he is also a human being only go and bring food....nee vaappa ulla"

A young school girl is walking on the road and three boys are trying to tease her. This girl is so scared and starts crying. Sindaamani who was walking in the same street notices this and comes to this girl's rescue and she screams at those boys and hit them all with her slipper. By this time a crowd gathers there and those men also start beating those boys. Finally the boys escaped taking their bikes. Sigamani talks to that girl and tells her she should be brave and if at all anyone misbehaves in future just take off her shoe and hit them. That girl requests Sindamani to walk her home. Sindamani accepts and goes with that girl.

She also insists that Sindamani should come inside. Sindamani goes inside with that girl and here come the mother of that girl. ( this woman is non other than the mother Muthu- Kavya's would be husband) This girl runs to her mother and starts crying and Sindamani explains what happened. That woman asks her to sit and have a cup of coffee. Sindamani says ok and sits while that girl's mother goes in to make coffee for her. She comes with coffee meantime Sindamani finds Kavya's picture in a magazine. That woman tells her name is Maragatham and Sindamani tells hers. She asks about Kavya's picture and tells that Kavya is her daughter's naathanaar. Maragatham asks," I see that means you are Jayanthi's mother? we are related that family and we have fixed Kavya for my son"

Sindamani says," really?....I am very happy...see we have become related Kavya is a good girl, what is your son doing?" Margatham replies," My son after his studies in London started some business and it runs very well now he has come to India and doing export business and my husband is an ex thasildaar, he helps my son in his business...how come about this Kavya's proposal you were not informed?' Sindamani puts up a sad face and tells," oh....that is some small misunderstanding between out two families...in fact I wanted Kavya's akka Archana  as my marumagal for my son who was arrested for some stupid reason and went to jail....and then on the engagement day again police came to arrest him.....so that whole family refused to give Arahcana to my son and from that point onwards our two families are apart.....but that is gone....Kavya is a very good girl and I am happy for her...ok let me go now"

Maragatham tells her not to worry," may be you both family will come together soon if you a=want I see that they invite you for my son's wedding with Kavya" Sindamani says," athellam vendaanga....so see you soon" Maragatham asks for Sindamanai's cell number and dials that number and sindamani's cell rings and she saves that number and leaves from there. She come out and to our surprise she meets her two adiyaals. Those three boys who were bothering Maragatham's daughter were also there. Sindamani tells her adiyaalas to pay those boys extra 1000RS as they got beaten up badly. The boys thank Sindamani and leave from there. Sindamani tells her adiyaals," That Bagyam is already in my hand and I need to have this Maragatham also in my side then I can revenge that Sivagami" Those men say that Sindamani should be in polictics and then they leave.
Next morning Bagyam is washing all the big vessels near the water pump. Revathi comes there and she asks Revathy to throw all old water in one anda and collect new water. Revathy takes two plastic kudam goes to the water Pump where Archana is collection water. Seeing Revathy coming to tkae water Archana says," Revathy...I have finished my fourth Kudam.....if you want you take afterwards I will take two more kudams: hearing thsi Bagyam tells," Revathy...tell her to take those two kudams now itself so that we can take all at one go"
 Archana pumps her sixth Kudam...and suddenly the pump pipe broke into two pieces. Bagyam runs and goes there," ayo pochaa.....you were pumping so gard that is why it borke...,may be you did it purposely so that we will not have wtaer for us" Archana is trying to tell that she did not do it intentionally but nothing goes into Bagyam's ears and Archana tells," ok if you want we will spend money to repair this pump "

But Bagyam screams,"Yei....from the day you stepped in this house all bad things only happenign here....if you give money where will get water from? ha? what will I do when the men come back home and ask for water to drink?" Revathy looks so helpless and asks Bagyam not to scold Archana as she did not do this purposely. Buy Bagyam asks  her to keep quiet.
Arachana gets so furious and tells," inga paarunga....if you wnat please take this water I will go somewhere and collect water for us" hearing this Bagyam shouts again," oh ho.....do you we are beggers to take water from you.....?" bagyam kicks those two kudams and there goes the water from the kodams all over the floor and still Bagyam shouts," unakku evlo thimuru iruntha ipaadi seive?" Revathy screams," thimiru avangalukku illa...ungalukkuthaan" Hearing this Bagyam is shocked.

Update by rojapoooo:

Thursday, June 18:

Starts with Archana shouting at her MIL Bhagyam - some kuzhai
adi sandai - Archana donates all the water to MIL but MIL does not
want picchai - kicks all the vessels and all the water gets wasted.
Revathy is aghast - Probably does not know that MIL has another side. However, does not hesitate to ask MIL -" Archana did not break the handle purposely - it was an accident and I am a witness to that.
She was nice enough to give you all the water but you kicked the whole thing !!! Now, no one gets it !!! I am not sure if you belong to the
female species ??!! Evvalavu thimir??"

Bhagyam is stunned by theattack from DIL no 2 - comes in , sits and sulks. Her husband gives a running commentary and commends DIL no 2 - " excellent, my dear. All these days the ball bowled by bhagyam was never hit - today you got a sixer.." Rolls on the bench and laughs his guts out. This angers Bhagyam some more and she throws a tumbler at him. Her daughter chides - "what if it hit daddy where it should not hit?" Daddy is in cricket mood still - " Umpire is questioning the bowler - how can u hit the commentator??" Rani invites mommy and Revathy for food but both decline the offer. 
 Just then Vaasu comes , sees mommy all upset and wants to know the reason. Bhagyam starts to narrate - "paaru da, this afternoon we got water in the pipe . Antha vilangathaval collected water for herself and broke the pipe .
When I questioned politely , she got angry and asked me to take all the water. Why should I take that picchai?? So, I kicked the vessels and all the water went down the drain.. and she called me thimir pidichava.." Vaasu says that it is normal in fights and daddy intervenes with "nadantha unmai galai thirithu koorukiraar bowler.." Now Bhagyam says that it was not Archana who called her names - " your wife called me names !!! I treat her as if she is  my daughter and look at what she did?!!" Daddy says that the bowler has complained to the third umpire and the final decision has to come from him.
Vaasu is surprised as to why revathy got angry - " Archana vai sonna ivalukku  enna?" Bhagyam says "exactly my sentiments"

Bhagyam wants Vaasu to shout at Revathy - "chinna issue le ye thatti vaikkanum. otherwise romba thimir vanthudum.." But Vaasu says  that mommy is at fault - "as it is we do not get water and u wasted the whole thing? Revathy is very docile, if she were to get angry...you must have talked a lot.." Bhagyam is stunned and shouts at Vaasu " so, u too have become henpecked?" Vaasu says that he will always be on the side of justice. Daddy is excited - shouts -"third
umpire has rejected the plea of the bowler..out kuduthu vittar.." Vaasu goes in and tries to cajole wife - " see, i am always just..even if it is my mom who is at fault, I wont hesitate to point out ..chellam , u are always right.." Puts his hands on her shoulder and revathy categorically asks him to remove his hands - " I know why u sided me and scolded your mom !!! nothing doing..like I told u before, only when u become responsible and support this family, I will treat u as my hubby.." asks him to sleep on the floor.."

Now Selvam comes and daddy calls him the fourth umpire... tries to tell him about the kuzhai adi sandai but Selvam is not in a mood to listen - dispenses dad. Dad tells his wife that the issue is rejected ... Raani reports the whole thing to Selvam.

Archana gives milk to Selvam who asks her about the fight -" I was waiting for you to tell me but u never did ??!!" Archana says that these are all common in a family and there is no point in bothering the menfolk -" you work the whole day and come back home..how can I make this place a living hell??" Selvam is touched and says that he is proud of his wife. Wife immediately points out that she needs money to repair the tap - "otherwise no water tomorrow also.." Selvam says that she has to use the interest money - "appo how to pay the interest??" Selvam says that he has to borrow some where. Archana says that it is a vicious circle - " we keep paying every thing towards the interest..when I am free at home, I can do some odd jobs??!! at home?" Selvam vetoes the suggestion... peace time.. Archana picks the radio ...to listen to some music.

Kavya's finace - visits - Sivagamy is all smiles. he asks "how are u aunty?" and she replies " I am fine" He is surprised that she speaks English and she says that she learnt a few words only to talk to him. He has a gift for her - laughing Bhuddha made in gold - Could not see the Bhuddha's face but could see that Sivagamy was agape. Sori says that it is Feng Shui - "ithai vaichaa u will get lots of money.."

Sivagamy finds out that it costs 1 1/2 lakhs and gapes some more. Her hubby says that they can not accept such a costly gift but Sivagamy is greedy. Sori says that this is also his house and he wants to make this a replica of his parental home. Asks for Kavya but  is told that she has gone to the beach with her sis. He asks for Vinod and is told that Vinod and wife have gone shopping. Now he says that he plans to open a new office branch and would like  Vinod to work for him. Daddy says that Vinod has a job already and earns 12,000 rs as salary. Sori says that he can pay him 25,000 but daddy is not for it. Again Sivagamy wants to grab the offer but daddy silences her...

Freeze

Update by rojapoooo:

Friday, June 19:

Starts with Sori's offer to Vinod. Sivagamy wants to grab but daddy says that it is not right to work for relatives. Sivagamy vetoes his statement and says that she will talk to Vinod - " keep him with you and make him also rich like u" Now daddy says that all this is only after the wedding - " let us talk about all this after the wedding.." Sori leaves. Sivagamy gloats about the would be SIL but hubby quickly points out that she needs to respect hubby - "how do u expect
our SIL to respect me if u demean me in front of him?" Sivagamy can not fathom this point.Hubby says that she is greedy "thaguthi kki meeri aasai pada koodathu..." Sori goes to the beach... finds exactly where Kavya is..sees them playing with a ball.

First wants to call her but changes his mind -"jolly aa they are playing. Why should I spoil the fun?? might as well catch all this in the video and surprise them later.." starts shooting with his mobile . kavya, her sister and that little girl are playing happily. Selvam and his friend are also in the same beach - waiting for some one. The officer comes and Selvam approaches him. It is for some contract which was not given to him for some reason. Selvam says that his MIL was angry and so some mishap in the shed on the day when the officer visited -"sir, please give me that contract. I promise to do it well and finish fast.." First the officer says that he does not like Selvam but later says that he will try to give him the contract. Selvam is upset but his friend is confident that Selvam will get it. Selvam wants to sit in the beach for some time - and then he sees Archana's sisters playing...also sees Sori clicking them away...

Both go to Sori and confront him "enna da?? you are clicking away girls? without their knowledge?? Sori tries to act big and says " naa yaaru theriyuma??' Siva says that he does not care...Selvam snatches the camera and destroys it ..Sori gets some dharma adis...Sori is highly agitated...

In the meanwhile Kavya and her sister leave - they do not see this drama. After getting beaten up nicely and loosing the mobile Sori escapes... vows to destroy both Shiva and Selvam - "oru auto driver and a mechanic?? manhandling the great business magnate Sori?? I will destroy both of you..' Shiva gives their address  - " ange vanthu engalai paaru da.." All disperse.

Rani and Revathy get the food ready. Invite Bhagyam who is on a hunger strike. Any amountof cajoling does not help. Vaasu comes back from work..hides some thing behind his back. Raani calls out to him and complains about mommy's hunger strike. Vaasu first asks her to eat but Bhagyam is adamant - ' I have no support in this house. i am living only for Raani..otherwise I would have gone in search of a pond or railway track..."  Vaasu is annoyed and tells his sis to leave mommy alone -"Revathy u come inside.." Revathy goes and he gives her the malli poo. Revathy has a kadu kadu face..then he gives her his salary. She wants to know as to why he gives her  his salary. vaasu says that he should give only to his wife - " you only told me that I should become responsible??" Revathy stares..

Vaasu says that  he really loves his wife -  "I am not lusting after your body.  I have changed for the better. I always wanted to get a Government job but now have decided to work in a private company. I am even ready to do out station trips... I want to show your parents that I am taking good care  of you..: Revathy cant believe her ears .Asks him if he  really means those words. vaasu promises to be a good fellow. Revathy brings the money and asks Vaasu
to give it to his mom.  Mom angrily says that vaasu only  loves his wife "enakku ethukku? you  keep it yourself.." Now Revathy says that it is not her intention to separate Vaasu from his family.

"  I came here only to live with all of you. Yesterday what you did was wrong and so I voiced my opinion. I will be a good SIL and vaasu will be a good son.." Bhagyam is happy to hear this, cools down immediately  - " u are also like me,  pada pada nnu manasile pattathai solre..." Blesses  the couple and all sit to eat. Bhagyam counts the money and sees that  it is short by 20 rs . Asks Vaasu and he says that he bought flowers for Revathy..Bhagyam smiles.. Revathy is shy and happy...

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday, June 25, 2009

Selvam is ready to ask sorry touching this Sori's feet but Ravi and Archana try to stop him. Archana screams at her mom for making her husband to do this kevalamaana stuff. Selvam tells  Ravi," dei ..it is ok da,...you don't have to do that but I will if it brings some goodness in this matter.....( he turns to Sori and tells)...if you think thaty only be me doing this your anger will get over...then I am willing to do that" Sori looks happyu to hear this and waiting for Selvam to touch his feet while Selvam moves towards Sori.....and Archana screams:

Archana..............Selvam
 Nillunga.....what are you going to ha? just because you want something good has to happen for Kavya....you should do this.....don't you feel ashamed to do this?
Illa Archana just for Kavya namma vittu kudukkalam
Enna for Kavya? ( she points at her mom and tells) ivunga brought us here just to insult us....and we dont have to listen to all this nonsense...come let us go
Archana just dont shout ...listen to me now...
Vendaaaaa....only by leaving our than maanam Kavya's marriage should gtake place...? then I do not even want that uravu....annaa....just because you asked us only we came here but do you realise what is happening here now? I can not let my husband doing all this....may be amma must have thought that by making my husband doing this ...she can somehow make thos wedding takes place.....ammmathaan ippa not our old ammmaa right? may be for her this new mappilai may be more important but for me..... only my husband  is important than anyone else.......so...
Archana just listen to me Archana
Illa....neenga pesaadeenga.......and you told me if I have any respect for you tehn I should agree for you to say sorry to this man....right? Now I am telling you..... ....if you really want me in your life and if you really have anbu and paasam for me then dont do this and come with me......
She grabs Selvams' hands and drags alomg with her and leaves from there followed by Ravi. They all get into Ravi's auto and leave from there.

Everyone inside Sori's house is shocked to see all this drama but still this Sori has the audocity to tell Sinvagami," kevalam....after all a mechanic's wife can do this much...Unless those people do what I asked for this wedding will never take place" He goes inside leaving worried and shocked Sivgami calling feelbly...." maaaappilai..." ( I feel like slapping Sivagami now😡)

Revathi looks so worried sitting alone. Here comes our happy Poongavanam singing and jumping " manaivi amaivathellam.....iraivan...." Seeing him Revathi tells about police taking Bagyam and she calling Ravi and aksed him to go to the station. PV is worried without knowing the reason he really feels bad for his wife.

He tells," amma...instead of Vasu you should have called Selvam...anyway let me go and tell Selvam and see what he can do...amma Reavthy if all this trouble is again caused bt you dad then I will not keep quiet this time...then you dont blame....I can never let others harm my wife like this....there may be difference of opinion between us but I still will stand by her in any crisis like this because for me she is the most impoortant person in the world...ok let me go to Selvam now"

He truns to step out and there stands Bagyam with VASU listening to all what he just told. She feels very emotional and Pv also is happy to see her. They both for copule of seconds stare at eacvh other with so much love in their eyes while at the background we hear the tune of this song"Sendoora poove....." PV comes to his sense and asks "what happened Bagyam I was worried" and Bagyam was about to tell something but by then Vasu drags her in telling," amma ennamma vetti pechu you better come inside" he literally pulls her along with him while Ravathi runs behind.

They three reach inside and Revathi asks," athai ...what was the reason athai....is it because of my dad?" Bagyam tries to mumble," athu...illlammma....it is entirelky a different matter anda,.,,ar" Vasu stops her by telling," amma why are you simply trying to hide the fact....just tell her that it was her appa only....Revathy you dad has filed a suit against amma telling that she is illtreating you...." Bagyam is shocked to here this but in her mind she is figuring out stiufs ( Vasu kodu pottaan....ivanga road eh potruvaanga) She accepts and tells," Revathy ...now you dont worry ma...Vasu has told everything to the inspector....Ok now I am tired please bring some coffee ma" Revathy fgoes in and Vasu goes to his work place.

PV comes and asks Bagyam whether the reason they just told is really true.....He tells that there is no tension at all for going to the station. Bagyam tells that is the truth and goes in. PV talks to himself<" there is some thing fishy....let me find out"

I n Kavya house everyone is there sitting in the hall discussion about what just happened in Sori's house. Kavya is absultely angry and she shouts," Amma ....what Sori demanded to you is wroing and for you to go there with Selvam maamma and Archana Akka is further wrong....How bad Archana would have felt....and I blame Amma for all this...Anna....what ammma told that she forgave Selvam maamanu....that is actually wrong then.....that is why when that man asked for this kevalamaana matter Amma also happily agreed to that and sent you to Selvam maama as a messenger....che...ammma just ask your mind that will give you a reply"

Vinod screams at Kavya and tells her everything was correct and amma was trying to protect Selvam only. But Kavya disagrees with that and tells," I am not an old lady if this wedding doe not happen it is ok......I will get a btter husband soon....So I will nto agree with you all....I do not want to proceed in this wedding matter" Now Jayanthi comes and tries to stop Kavya and she as usual supports Sivgami but nothing changes Kavya's decision.

She further tells that she feels so sorry for Selvam maama and Archana and she would liek to go to their place to aplogise to them. She also tells," Just because of Amma I accepted for this marriage now all this had happened and I will never marry that man...if any of you force me to do so then I will leave this house and go....that is it"

Hearing this Sivagami starts crying...telling whatever she tries to do good for her daughters ...ends up like this only. Vinod asks his dad<' ennappa why are sitting quiet like this?" His dad tells," Didn't you listen whay Kavya was telkling just now...which is 100% true.....see Vinod....I was not for this proposal at all......that boy is so ill mannered just becausxe he is rich we can not tollerate all this....paavam that Selvam....how can you all decide like this to go to Selvam and ask him to go to do ippai oru kevalanamaana kariyam.......what you all did is wrong...Look Sivagami.....atleast now you think....If Archana threw you and went away from here to be with her husband.....just think why? paasam and love for her husband.....you know what Selvam is a Kodeeswaran in showing his love to Archana.....So SIvagami please try and change yourself"

Hearing all this Sivgami cries and ," paarthiyaappa Vinod....how your dad is talking....ok...now you all decide about any such matter leave me alone....I will live in this house like a piece of furniture...avlothaan" She goes inside and Jayanthi comes and screams at Vinod," athudaan umngamma sonnaga illai ..didn't you hear....a piece of furniture nu.....then what are you still sitting here and thinking....coem let us go" They both leave.......and Vinod's dad was left alone there and he starts thinking about everything.....

Thodarum
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Friday Episode June 26th 2009

Picutres by Atina
credit to Isaitamil.net

It is night time and in a somewhat well lit road side, Revathy stands all alone waiting for someone.  Momentarily, Vasu arrives in a motorbike.  Revathy is stunned to see this and says " you asked me to wait here and now you've come with a bike.  Who gave this to you?".  Vasu explains that he borrowed the bike from his friend.  Revathy refuses to go 👏!  Vasu pleads her saying that he 'Oosikku' borrowed this bike from his friend so he could take her out and have fun 🤢, but in the last moment she is backing off.  Revathy isn't pleased and tells him when the bike isn't theirs, there is no need for them to roam around the city in the name of fun 👏.  Vasu gives an excuse that he doesn't have any intention to take his beautiful wife on the bus, since he can't digest other men hitting on his wife.  Revathy says she wouldn't be satisfied going on an oosi bike, and that she would prefer taking the bus (well said Revathy 👏..... intha Vasu payal munera vazhi paakama, avarukku ippo fun thaan kekkutho 😡)

Vasu doesn't give up and pleads.  Revathy takes the moment to advice him that if he wished to take her out to have fun, he must work hard to grow in life, then only can they buy their own bike and what not.  Vasu promises her he'll definitely buy not just a bike, but a car, and that this will be the first and last time he'll borrow bike  (I wouldnt' believe him... 🤢).  Soon he manages to convince her and they take off!

As they are zooming away on the bike, Vasu slams on the brake as they come face to face with an oncoming car, that to be of Rajasekar's.  Revathy is scared and gets down the bike giving a pitiful look.  But Rajasekar and Vasu give cold stares to each other, yet no word is exchanged between the parties.  Soon Vasu takes off, and the co-passenger along with Rajasekar adds fuel to the already burning fire.  The passenger praises Rajasekar's son in law and daughter for living a happy married life, that too in front of his (Rajasekar's) own eyes.  Despite having made many parents happy by splitting their kids' who were in love, he (Rajasekar) is not able to do anything to his own daughter's love life.  He goes on to say that Rajasekar has lost in front of their love and that Vasu is a killadhi.  With much spark in the eyes, Rajasekar starts the car.  (hmmm..... pathavetchutaaru namma co-passenger... inni enna nadakumo....😍.... ennamo intha Vasu payalluku oru lesson nna ok thaan 😉)

"Pozhuthu poyidichu bothai yetha vali illaiyee... Aahh oohhh" 😆😆, says an anxious Poonga as he sits in the front porch of their house, complaining to himself about not being able to get his share of drinks for the day.  He further polambufies "Ullangai arikkuthu... ullangai arichaa, kaasu varum.  Rendhu moonu thadai anubavichirukenee.  Bhagavaanee!!!" (🤣🤣🤣 gosh, this Poonga is too funny....👏👏) Just then he sees an auto arriving and Kavya getting out of it.  He happily greets her and asks if she's come to see her sister, and praises that siblings should always be close like this. 

As Kavya goes off to see Archana, Poonga stops her and asks her about the problem in her marriage.  Kavya nods a yes and says she's just come to talk with Archana and Selvam about this.  Poonga informs that for the same reason the twosome are not talking with each other, blame each other for what had happened earlier .  He further adds he is not able to do much about it since he is a neutral man.  He considers himself as a Neethimaan and like the Neethithevathai, he is keeping quiet  (aahaa.... rombha smart thaan namma Poonga 😆😆)

Kavya is surprised and says she'll talk to them about it.  Just as she was about to leave again, he stops and builds up that he needs to pay the money for the mineral water they had bought earlier (😲 yinnama poi solluraaru evaru 😆😆😆... mineral water illai quater bottle aa 😉), but since the time isn't right, he is not able to ask Selvam.  He somehow manages to get 100 Rupees off Kavya, and happily goes off to buy 'water can' 😆😆 (hmmm eppadhiyo, namma Poongavuku kaariyom aagidichu.. jolly jolly thaan avaru)

Inside their room, Selvam and Archana are sitting in two different corners.  Kavya hesitates and first and calls Archana from outside their room.  She doesn't get any response, hence she open the door.  Seeing Kavya there, Selvam gets up and happily greets her 😃.  He informs that he'll go purchase dosai/ idhli maavu but Archana doesn't seem to pay heed to anything 😕.  Both Kavya and Selvam look back and forth between themselves and Archana, and Selvam tries to explain that Archana is frozen seeing her sister there (hmmm..appadhiya selvam... neengalum poi solla kathukiteenga ponga 😆😆😆... but aww.. it is soo sweet of him as he tries to support his wife 😳).  As he tries to go get maavu, Kavya requests him to be seated.  And soon confronts him about the lie he just told her, i.e. as to why Archana is keeping mum.  She says she knows the truth about Selvam blaming Archana for the halt of her (Kavya's) wedding, while Archana supporting the reason behind why she did that earlier.  Arvam are shocked 😲! 

Kavya further goes on to say that she supports Archana in this matter fully.  Selvam tries to explain that they must comprise things in life.  But Kavya says they can give up gowravam, but they can never give up their thanmaanam, which is equivalent to giving one's life!  Selvam agrees and says he heard the same from Archana.  Kavya goes on to say that they are siblings and her mother brought them up that way, however, in wanting to get her daughter a good life, her mother is willing to give up anything, something for which she scolded prior to coming here.  She informs them not to feel guilty for this, since she is elated that the marriage is stopped  (aww that is soo sweet of Kavya 👏)

Selvam tries to explain that this is Vaazhkai pratchanai, but Kavya says never mind the marriage, but the life after marriage must be pleasant, but it all depends on the husband.  For such a small accident, Sori wanted another human being to fall at his feet and ask for an apology, and if something small happens after marriage, wouldn't he do the same in her case?  (Well said kavya.... exactly what i had thought yesterday 👏👏👏... Sori will not be a good husband at all 🤢)Once again, she apologizes for all this mess and wants the two of them to be happy and not mad at each other.  Selvam happily says they are not mad at each other, just a small mansathaapam.  He gets Archana to speak up, but she remains quiet 😕. 

Kavya understands the reason for Archana's anger and says it is due to her not informing the latter about her marriage 😭.  She says she wasn't aware of it, since she thought her mom would have informed.  But just today only she found out, and says she scolded her mom for behaving that way.  As she apologizes, Archana says she need not say such big words.  Their mother in search of a good life for her kids crossed the limits, however, after all she is their mother.  She melts down and asks Kavya not to mind what she spoke earlier 😛.  The trio are happy once again, and decide to eat whatever Archana prepared earlier 😃  (yeye... truely Kavya is great... I totally agree with what she did... I'm very glad she gave a piece of her mind to Sivagami.... and now she solved the issues with Arvam too... she is great 👏👏)

A happy Vasu veera nadai pottu goes to the Principle's office.  There, the principle is comforting a lady.  When Vasu arrives, the lady starts breaking down and Vasu wonders why she is crying 😕.  The principle asks him to be quiet and says he is to be blamed for all this 😲 (ippo enna pannina intha Vasu 😡).  Vasu is confused and asks that lady himself, addressing her as 'Akka'.  The lady is disgusted and says although he calls her 'Akka' his behaviours towards her are wrong.  The principle further scolds him and asks why he said "Van gaaliya thaan irukku, vaanga orrama othukkava nnu" after dropping the kids off.  Vasu is shocked 😲😲 (hmmm... i believe Vasu this time.... I'm sure this is a plot by someone.... 😉)!  Though Vasu tried to explain, the principle fires him (though it came in a wrong wa........ for what he did to Selvam yeee nakka mukka naakka mukka adrara nakka mukka.... vasu vukku velai pochu....adrara ra nakka mukka 😆).  Dejectedly Vasu walks out! 

Bhagyam calls Revathy to come collect the cut vegetables as she cleans.  Revathy comes out and is getting some instructions as to how to make rasam.  Just then a sad Vasu comes and upon being inquired by Bhagyam the reason for his early arrival, he calls Revathy to come inside.  Revathy first wants him to answer Bhagyam.  After repeated requests, she asks if he lied about him having changed for good.  Revathy goes onto say that he is full of lies (well said Revathy... who knows... this one incident may teach him a lesson 😕)

He soon breaks the ice and tells her that he was fired, and tells them what happened.  Both are shocked and Bagyam wonders why they are always punished liked this (pinney..... neenga seilathelllam poi pithalaatam...😡....).  Just then Vasu receives a call.  Though Vasu couldn't recognize the voice, it is Rajasekar on the other line, who shares his happiness about the former losing his job.  Vasu asks who he is and wonders how he knows the truth.  Rajasekar says is it surprising Vasu forgot his voice and lets out that he was the sole reason for why Vasu lost the job 😲.  Screen freezes on a shocked Vasu. 

Thodarum....

What ever goes around..... comes around.... perhaps it came a little too soon for Vasu...... Now that Kavya's firmly said NO to the wedding... wonder what Sori will do?  Not to forget our OQ Sivagami..... will she put another drama..... or kuthukal attaam iruppavaa??

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 29/6/09 - for archives

Starts with Revathy's father gloating to "vendaatha Marumagan" -
"Enna ppa Vaasu? velai pochaa?? all my tiruvilaiyaadal , epdi
irukku?" Vaasu is stunned and FIL goes on "every drop of tear from
that woman's eyes is funded by me,  sonny boy. You want to know as
to why I am doing all this?? You cheated me and married my daughter.
Roti, kapda aur makkan ( food , dress and house) ellam perfect aa
irukku, so you challenged me !!! Now i will make sure that you starve for
all these three basics .... pay back time , sonny boy.." Disconnects. Revathy
is curious about the caller. Vaasu says that it was her dad who challenged
to bring him to nadu theru. Bhagyam looks flustered. Now it is Revathy's
turn to challenge - " only if you work for some one, he can do this. Let us
start some thing of our own, say what??" Bhagyam is agape -"own business??
Pappa,  athukku money venum mma"( Money money money, must be funny -
in a rich man's world - BG by Roja)
Revathy says that they can manage
" where there is a will, there is a way". Bhagyam goes to meet Sindha and
is stopped by the gundas... oops bodyguards... Bhagyam says that she is the
true Bhagyam but the goondas refuse to believe that " Bhagyam oru chinna ponnu...neeeyaaaa?? fraud , pOmma pOmma" Bhagyam says that their job
is at stake - "if u do not let me in... boys .. your next stop will be the
employment exchange" The boys care a tuppence ... Sindha comes and sees
Bhagyam. Bhagyam appeals to Sindha high court - "kathavai thiradi Sindha ,
yen kaalu valichu kidakku.."
Sindha is not sure if Kavitha has educated
Bhagyam also. Bhagyam still calls Sindha as akka anyways !!! Finally
Bhagyam is let in. Bhagyam learns that the goondas are friends of her
son " after Revathy's father threatened me, my son deemed it fit to protect
me" Bhagyam agrees that Reva's dad is a force to reckon. Also learns that
it was Kavitha who met Sindha as Bhagyam. Bhagyam says that Kavitha
came and imparted with all inside info -" all the villathanam done by you
and Jeyanthi nnu sonna. I am innocent nnu OO nnu azhuthaa !! naa
nambuvenaa? You have done so much for my family and gave excellent
ideas... how can I believe Kavitha?" Sindha is relieved.

Well, Sindha knows a goat when she sees one 😳 - " Bhagyam akka , ungalukku
evvvalavu periya manasu ?? Even if i were in your place, i would have believed !!!
How am i going to repay this debt?' Bhagyam says that it is she who is in debt -
 "you have done so much for me, I have to repay" - After some mutual back patting 
and mutual certification both get down to brrass tracks. ( each call the other as akka !!
Roja is confused 😕!!! yaar akka , yaar thangai??)
Sindha does not forget to tell
Bhagyam that Kavitha challenged to ruin Jeyanthi's life also. She said that she
will go and spill the beans to Jeyanthi's inlaws as well , they also did not believe..
" Now Bhagyam says that she has some good news - " we were summoned by the police..lookslike we will get the money we lost for the land deal" Sindha kku another "tamarind karaichal " - "ayyo da nalla vishaym nnu sonna... now another
bhootham is coming out??" Asks for all the details and Bhagyam gives a pictursque description of her police station visit. Sindha is pale - by the second. Bhagyam is very happy and finds Sindha's silence weird. Sindha says that she is overwhelmed. Bhagyam narrates the episode of Vaasu and Reva loosing their jobs, thanks to reva's dad. Then says that theonly silver lining is the land money -" That broker has promised to sing like a canary - will spill the list of co- conspirers..avanga ellam nallave irukka maattanga.." The amount of tamarind in Sindha's tummy can make sambhar and rasam for 10 weddings...Bhagyam leaves ..does not forget to ask akka to warn the 'dhadiyans" - "never again to stop me, ok?"

Bhagyam Cricket Club(BCC)  Commentator Mr.Poonga is singing Kalyana samaiyal sadam and asks Archu to serve food. Archu serves, Revathy watches... Poonga complains that the food is  insipid - "puli , uppu ellam not ok " ( your wife made sure to donate all the tamarind to Sindha - ange ponaa u may get a puliyanthoppu !!) Archu says that her hubby, who works for his food ate with out a complaint -"summa lazy aa iruntha apdi thaan thonum, just eat, ok " ( Roja is still mourning MJ's death -  sings involuntarily - beat it, just beat it..) Poonga says that he does not want to eat. Archu says that he should have had the sense to refuse before it was served -" plate le pottachu!! waste aa pogum.. I have to hunt for a dog..which can accept this !!" Poonga offers to do the hunting himself and goes out with the plate. Revathy confronts Archu " you are normally very nice to maama!!! why did u do this?" Archu asks Reva to mind her business " no advice, ok?" Poonga washes the plate and leaves it with Archu who does not dole out a glance ..busy folding clothes..

Board meeting - Discussion on business diversification - directors are : Bhagyam, Vaasu,
Revathy and Rani - Revathy says that the only lucrative proposal is starting a mess -
"our street is J J always - idli, dosa, vadai potta nalla vikkum" Bhagyam says that
they will need at least 15, 000 rs - ' namba kitte yethu avvalu??" All are in deep thoughts
- " entha bank kku polaam?? interest rate?" - Selvam walks in and casually asks daddy
- 'sapittachaa?" Poonga does a "athu vanthu.." but Selvam is loaded with other burdens,
does not listen to dad. Goes in and asks Archu for food. Archu asks for  the day's
collection but Selvam says that all has gone towards the interest for loan.." enna thaan
panrathu?" Archu again asks about her job seeking and Selvam vetoes. A neighbor comes asking for the idli maavu - her grinder is out of service and so she requested Bhagyam to grind. She pays some money to Rani and says that she would have paid this if she had gone to a commercial outlet - " suthamaa irukkathu, maavu koraiyum....inge athellam illaiye" Bhagyam is quick to observe " very clever lady !!! nalai kki namba onnun
kadan kekka koodathu nnu, she has paid for this help !!" Reva, the business magnate
has a bright bulb in her head - which lights up big time - " athai, why cant we do this
as our business venture?" Bhagyam has no clue....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Monday 22/6/09  by Rojapooo

Starts with Bhagyam counting the loot from Vaasu  - the ace finance
manager finds that the loot is 20 rs short - Immediately questions her
son who asadu vazhinjufies "Revathy kku...poo..." Bhagyam has a
satisfied smile and appreciates sonny boy ( buying flowers is
exempted from getting labeled as hen pecked 😳)
Revathy looks coy
Selvam comes back home and Archana says that the Bhagyam Cricket
Club 
(BCC) has drawn their last match - "raasi aagiyaachu" ...
finds that Selvam's shirt is torn - she is concerned and questions hubby
"enna aachu??"Selvam says that he went to the beach to meet some one
and found some one clicking away Kavya and Co. " We confronted that
fellow and ended up beating that guy.." Archana frets about her sister
being caught in some one's camera. Selvam assures that the mobile
was destroyed ( Tanjavur mann eduthu , Tamirabarani thanni vittu - BG
by Roja ....mannai kaala le mithichi mithichi season panra mathiri mobile
ai mithichittOm le 😳)
 Archana wants to know if Kavya got to see the drama
and Selvam  says "no, they did not see us" Archana decides to go mommy's
house the next day and warn her sisters -"amma vai paarthu naal aachu.."
Selvam agrees. Dinner time folks.... ( Roja ransacks her fridge ... oru sweet
kooda illai yaa???)
Vaasu is waiting for revathy to come..smelling the
malli poo...

Sivagamy visits Sori household. Sori's dad is attentive but mommy is
busy. Sivagamy says that she has come with dates for the betrothal -
" whichever date is convenient to you, we can fix" Sori's mom says that
this can be discussed later. Sivagamy is upset that sambhandhi amma
is ignoring such a big event. Then Sori's dad talks about the beach
fiasco - "Sori was filming Kavya..2 fellows came and beat him black and blue..
ponnungalukku theiryaame padamaa edukkare nnu"

Sivagamy runs upstairs and sees would be SIL in bed - mommy is playing nurse.
Sori says that he was only targeting his fiance..."how dare they?"
I will see them one hand.. ( the other hand is in a sling!! unga veetu adi
enga veetu adi illai !!) .
I wont let this go easily... " Daddy says that
those guys did  not know that he and Kavya are to be married - "why
dont u just leave this?"

Sori lets out his accented English " I am not
going to let them go so easily..look at my face, i am bruised all over.
When I go out people are sure to ask!!! How do I answer?" Just then
Sori's henchman comes and informs that the address given by the
"beach boys" is right - "one is Selvam, the mechanic and the other is
an auto driver Shiva" Sori is livid - " enna inge vanthu CV kudukkare??
POttu thallitu vanthu solla mattiyaa?" Henchman says that he wanted
to double check ( neenga solli pOtta, u will pay us,sollame pOtta Gandhi
kanakku le pOidume !!)
Sivagamy hears the two names and quickly
understands that  the mechanic is Archana's hubby. Tries to placate
Sori -" cant u leave this aside? unga status kku ..avanga kitte sandai
pottu.." Sori is quick  to deduce that Sivagamy knows those beach boys.

Sivagamy has no option but to spill - "that mechanic is my SIL no 1."
Sori does a "whhhaaattt?" Sivagamy narrates the 'wedding episode
- " Selvam's parents lied that he is a mechanical Engineer.... My
daughter was a vazha vetti... only now they go together..." Sori is
adamant " I do not care - they pay for their misdemeanor.." Sivagamy
touches Sori's feet - " it is my daughter's life....I can apologize on their
behalf.." Sori's mom squeaks -"hello, it is my son who is hurting.."
Finally Sori says that both Shiva and Selvam should come and apologize
"Go and ask them to come here.." Sivagamy immediately agrees
and  is on the double...." get , set , gooooo"

The eternal eating scene - both Sivaraman and Vinod are eating.
Archana arrives. Learns that Kavya and Jeyanthi have gone for a
wedding. The youngest sister comes and Archana asks her about
the previous day's beach visit - once sister confirms that they did go
to the beach - the filming incident is described "unga maama nalla
dharma adi kuduthuttar. In future, you girls be very  careful in public
places, ok?" Sivaraman is happy that Selvam cares for his SIL
and applauds his beach fight.

Sivagamy comes running - sees Archana - " nee inge thaan irukkiya?
I was planning to send Vinod to fetch you... You better go to the shed
and bring your hubby. He needs to apologize.." Archana does not
understand the scenario. Sivagamy explains - " the man who got beaten by
your hubby is none other than SIL no 2 - avar periya edathu pillai,
foreign le padichavar. He wanted to see your husband one hand .
I promised that Selvam will apologize... hurry up, wlll ya?"

Archana is livid. "Kavya kku maapillai yaa??" Sivagamy says
- "yes, we are all  set for the betrothal .." Archana explodes -"my hubby
sent me here to warn my sisters about being careful in the public
places. But you never bothered to inform us about such a big development?
So, we are nobody to u?' Sivagamy says that since Sori is rich
and fussy, they kept the news under wraps -"thought of informing
you once things got finalised.." Archana is angry that her hubby is not
given the respect due to him " now u have taught me the dogma -
thaayum pullaiyum aanalum vaayum vayirum vera thaan.." Sivagamy
is beaten..Sivaraman stands like a pillar ( nalla kelu, enakku thaan
mathippe illai.... )

Freeze
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6