Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rresham thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
good scenes...and really good post :) i can't wait to read more!
minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AFSHA18 good scene yar
friends my scene is
shukla sir gien one assignments for mayank he told its very urjent & u r a rank holder i hope u complete within one day so mayank dicided to after college hrs also he stay in library complete that work nupur also dicided to hepl to mayank
mayank & nupur both in library
mayank :- nupur last corner me ek book hai red color ke cover please leke aao na
nupur:- ya sure nupur ready to go
maynak holds her hand told thanks
nupur:- pyar me no thanks no sorry & go to bring that book
but nupur see that book is upper side it is not possible to take easily no nupur takes help of chair but chair ke problem ki wajaha se nupur girne lagti hai so mayank suddenly catch her & saves 
dono dekne lag jate hai then nupur fully become shy but mayank slowly going towards her nupur going behind mayank going ahead of nupur then wall comes so nupur stand infront of wall
mayank slowly bring his face towards nupur face nupur try to go but mayank not ready to leave & keeps her hands then mayank fully bring his face towards nupur face that time nupur close her eyes mayank finally give kiss to nupur lips 😉 after wordas they listen sound some is coming nupur also open her eyes but she is fully shy even she not able to see mayank face because of shyness then gunjan came told
gunjan :- hi di hi mayank
mayank :- hi gunjan
nupur :- gunjan ek min me ati hu go fm library with out seeing mayank face because of shyness but wn she stand infront of library window (out side) nuppur see him with fully shy eyes suddenly mayank also see her but she fully shy go fm that window

friends please reply me hw is my scene   
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kiss haye marjawa Awesum...............................
minalpink100 thumbnail
thanks AFSHA18   tell me hw is my scene
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
minal pink kisss se fidaaaaaa ho gaye hoon meiin.... i loved all mayur romantic scenes...
minalpink100 thumbnail
preethis AFSHA18 thanks can i continue next scene ?
minalpink100 thumbnail

NEXT SCENE OF MAYANK & NUPUR

nupur comes fastly towards college exit door with fully shy with cute smile also she remembering that what happened beofre few mininutes also talking her self only nupur ye kya ho gaya by god ab main mayank se me nazre kaise milao by god
mayank also comes behind nupur also heard wt nupur saying & come near to nupur
but nupur suddenly close her face wfrom her hands with fully shy
mayank :- itna kyun shramarahe ho
nupur:- not say any thing
mayank :- are baba hath nikalo face se mujh se bat nahi karogi kya
nupur:- this time she not say any thing
maynak :- are tum sirf itni choti reason se itna shrma gayi to age kya hoga
nupur:- suddenly leave her hands from her face asked matlab?
mayank:- with cute smile matlab sharukh or shahid ka kya hoga 😉
nupur:- nupur suddenly shocked,with fully of joy shyness & told tum bina
but mayank holds nupur hands but mujhe shahid sharukh nahi chahiye ek ladka aur ek ladki hona chahiye cute sweet bilkul tumari tarah
nupur:- with full of shyness try to leave her hands fm mayank hands & told tum bina mayank ab jyada future ke bare me mat socho
mayank :- slowly comes near to nupur & told are future bhi to important hota hai na so plan to karna hi padega nupur ji so apke kya opinion  hai
nupur:- going slowly away & told jaise tum chahte ho waise hi hoga & she run away with smile joy & all
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are u can start FF and post every scene in parts
Here jus post the romantics scenes u want to see in between them
But this scene was also Awesum
minalpink100 thumbnail
AFSHA18 thnaks but so many people starting ff i dont think all r able to read

Originally posted by: minalpink100

AFSHA18 good scene yar

friends my scene is
shukla sir gien one assignments for mayank he told its very urjent & u r a rank holder i hope u complete within one day so mayank dicided to after college hrs also he stay in library complete that work nupur also dicided to hepl to mayank
mayank & nupur both in library
mayank :- nupur last corner me ek book hai red color ke cover please leke aao na
nupur:- ya sure nupur ready to go
maynak holds her hand told thanks
nupur:- pyar me no thanks no sorry & go to bring that book
but nupur see that book is upper side it is not possible to take easily no nupur takes help of chair but chair ke problem ki wajaha se nupur girne lagti hai so mayank suddenly catch her & saves 
dono dekne lag jate hai then nupur fully become shy but mayank slowly going towards her nupur going behind mayank going ahead of nupur then wall comes so nupur stand infront of wall
mayank slowly bring his face towards nupur face nupur try to go but mayank not ready to leave & keeps her hands then mayank fully bring his face towards nupur face that time nupur close her eyes mayank finally give kiss to nupur lips 😉 after wordas they listen sound some is coming nupur also open her eyes but she is fully shy even she not able to see mayank face because of shyness then gunjan came told
gunjan :- hi di hi mayank
mayank :- hi gunjan
nupur :- gunjan ek min me ati hu go fm library with out seeing mayank face because of shyness but wn she stand infront of library window (out side) nuppur see him with fully shy eyes suddenly mayank also see her but she fully shy go fm that window

friends please reply me hw is my scene   

wow yaar! simply aweosme!