Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: m_khan90

Yes he is very good too.  His name is Yathart Ratnum.  Judges like his yodelling.  Three boys I mentioned are all equally good in singing.  Time will tell who has most x-factor and become more popular. 

Yes, he is good too. In fact, I liked all the 12 kids this time!! But cannot say for sure until I hear them again with different songs... If the voting is based on talent, from the audition I think both Antara and Farah are good among girls, and all six boys appear to be quite good - I have to make my pick after the first round. Right now, I think Abhigyan, Abhijeet and Yathart are the best of the six...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhigyan, Yashodan are best of 6...in boys.... Girls I can't really tell...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Abhigyan, Yashodan are best of 6...in boys.... Girls I can't really tell...

Di, I am confused with the names of boys... The girls names and voices were registered easily, but with Abhijeet's drama, I got mixed up!!! I gotta watch them again before I say for sure... Since we both tend to share a similar taste when it comes to picking a talent, I am sure you have got them right... 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akanna

Di, I am confused with the names of boys... The girls names and voices were registered easily, but with Abhijeet's drama, I got mixed up!!! I gotta watch them again before I say for sure... Since we both tend to share a similar taste when it comes to picking a talent, I am sure you have got them right... 😃

Akku watch Yashodhan's few renditions which were posted by Shezu in other topic...Here are links.....

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Already deciding who's winning? Ayayyai, and then we ask why Zee predetermines its winners. *sigh*
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^LOL🤣 yeah I know it's pretty early but still....it's cool to see how accurate your initial predictions are over time

@Varshadi: agreed I also liked Abhigyaan and Yashodhan best. But it's also true that I have seen more of Yashodhan hence more exposed to his singing. In girls I think Antara is the best. All 6 boys are pretty good though and seem stronger than girls team this year (but again that is only based on the audition round)
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Akku watch Yashodhan's few renditions which were posted by Shezu in other topic...Here are links.....

Pretty serious singer for a young guy. He is talented no doubt.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked Yashodhan a lot ...he has that x-factor too ...but girls' selection have been done on 5th june episode .... .sp the 1st 4 .... i really have to listen to all of them to come up with my top5 ..... But abhigyan and yashodhan have the chance of being in my top 5 list ...😊  Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 14 years ago
Super-Computer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*Topic: Winner among boys

Difficulty of question: Easy

Answer:

Abhigyan

*Completed*
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Super-Computer