~*~AN Romantic Scene Thread~*~ - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@mich
loved your new part.. It was lovely..

sms part was lovely.. very witty replies too :) liked it .

Also liked how they try to avoid each other and how they face each other later.. :) it was brought in really well.
I loved the heaven part and whole scenic view.. (recently i had been to place which was exactly how you described :) nobody around and dangerous unprotected cliff.. and full of clouds.. reminded me of that place) 
Looks like confesssion is coming up sooon :) waiting for it..
take care dear.
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i trhink no one read my scene, its on page 59. Its updated
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guyz i have written some scene
it was first time i write some scene
plxxxx have a look

after the truth  cum out abhi marriage abhi and nikki will back to mumbai nikki were luking so tense nikki friendz asking the question why are u looking so tense
nikki tell nhe kuch nhe and after the announcement sab interns duty ke loye report karain
but ridz notice that nikki were luking so tense Ridz asking question kya hua nikki RAJHASTAN main aisa kya hua NIKKI were tell the truth RIDZ in shocked and say what??????????? ABHIMANYU is married
 AFTER the situation ridz tell the truth and armaan is so angry he says main us kameenay ko choru ga nhe
but ridz stops her and say DR MODI aise sach nhhe batain ge hmain kuch aur karna pare ga
MUSkAAN says armaan tere shaadi hain naaa NXT WEEK PANCHGANII wale farm house main humm wahan sach bulwain ge DR MODI se
ARMAAN will working her plan
ARMAAN will go ABHIMANYU office and tell he will cum to in my marriage

each and every 1 were reach to mumbai but DR modi will not cum
 after the 1 day left DR MODI will reach to farm house every 1 is luking so happy
MUSKKAN  finally MURGHA phasss gaya

SAB ARMAAN KI TARAF DKHTE HAIN ARMAAN DONT WORRY dr.modi AJ HMAIN KHUD SACH BATAIN GE......
RIDDHIMA woh kaise
ARMAAN dkhte raho............

Armaan and his friend will go Abnimanyu office room and armaan told abhi  ap ne nikki ke sth dhoka nhe kiya hai
armaan jhoot ap ne nikki ko nhe sab ko dhoka diya hai
main ne sab se phele bola tha ke tm kisi ko bhe dhoka de skte ho aur woh aj ho gaya

ABHI tm khena kya chahte ho
Armaan jo hmmm sab sunna chate hain
ABHI  gol mool baat mat karo sidha point par aao
Armaan Ap ki zindagi ka sach jo ap ne nikki se aur hmm sab se chuppaya hai
ABHI main janta tha tm logo ne mere ko is liye bulaya hai
Abhi DR MALIK mere zindagii koi khelona nhe hai jo main sab ke samne is tarah bta dun
Armaan KHELONA????????? WHAT ap ne nikki ki zindagi khelona bana di haii
ABHI TM sab sach sunna chate ho na
ARMAAN han?????????
ABHi theek hai aj raat khaane ke baad terr-is par theek 12  bajay
ARMAAN theek hai humm sab   ap ka wait karain ge??????

armaan and his friend leave abhi rooms
abhi says aj tm logo ko woh sach pata chale jo 7th saal se main ne kisi ko nhe bola

every 1 cum to dinner table but modi will not cum ANJIE said armaan DR MODI nhe aye hai
armaan guilty feel kar raha ho ga
guyz leave it yaar us kameene ke wajah se aj nikki itni said hai RIDDHIMA ja kar nikki ko us ke room se le aao

armaan and his friendz finish the dinner and every 1 will reach the terris
and see that modi will already waiting for her

nikki will cum and abhi said i am waiting for u DR NIKITA
aj sirf tmhari wajh se mere zindagi 1 cartoon ban kar reh gayye hai
armaan said DR MODI
ABHI i am not talking to u DR ARMAAN mind ur own business
armaan ap nikki ke sth aise baat nhe kar skte
abhi DR armaan agar ap hmare beech maijn na bolain to acha ho ga
waise ap logo ki wajah se mere zindagii 1 ajooba ban kar reh gayye hai

ATUL.ANJIE ,MUSKAAN and RIDDHIMA guyz yeh kya kar rhe ho
hum yahan larne nhe aye hain
ABHI  larne nhe aye hain ABHIMANYU ki band bajane aye hain
ABHI  poocho kya poochna hai tm logo ko

armaan sab sunna chahtre hain hum???????
abhi ok???????????

abhi picked up cigarette in his pocket and burnt
every 1 is shocked DR NODI ap cigarette pete hain
DOCTORS aj tm logo ko bhot se jhatke milain ge yeh to khali cigarette hai
NIKKI  will see abhi just like an statue????

ABHI starting is story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmara 8 dosto ka group tha PIYA, SANJAY,Rohit,AMAN,DAMINI ROSHNI and SIMRAN
ABHI  jab main ne apna medical khatam kiya to hm sare dost alag ho gaye
lekin PIYA aur MAIN aksar mila karte thay

ARMAAN  PIYA ??????
ABHI MY X GRL FRIEND
ATUL  ooooooooooooooo

ABHI continue
hum log kab 1 dosre ka itna kareb a agye pta nhe chala ABHI finish his cigarette
after 1 month humm sare dost phir se miley aur hmm logo ne REUNION plan kiya
ke humm dobara woh sare masti karain ge jo phele kiya kartey thay

to phor hum sab ka camping ka program bana

we  start journey with a new mood and fresh environment

akir kaar itnii mehnaat ke baad hmain camping ke jaga mili jahan par humm sab ne bhot enjoy kiya
raat main khane ke baad AMAN AUR DAMINI humm sab raat main camping karain ge

DAMINI is the LEADER of GIRLZ GROUP
AND ME MEANS ABHI is the leader of boyz group
so its decided that girlz will going to north direction
and boyz will go to South direction
but in the end me{ABHI} request for damini plxxx piya ko yah bheej do
lekin girlz nhe maante aur piya ko wahan se le haate hain
DAMINI will said to me ABHI we will meet after 2 hours in the river

so we start our camping ROHIT TEASING me so much
Rohit kya hua piya ke yaad a rge hai
ABHi nhe to???
AMAN abhay mard chl us ke sapne dkhna chor aur camping kar

after 2 hours left girlz were not reach the point

ABHI kuch galat honay wal ahai
AMAN larkiyan hain ajaye ga yarrr chl bheth ja hmm logo ke sth

after 30 min left every 1  is worried

ABHI and his friendz start searching

ABHI burn hiss another cigarette NIKI Will see abhi just like an statue ???? AND said WHAT is ABHI doing yeh to cigareete nhe pita tha

ABHI and his friendz searching her partner in the and abhi says that we make a grop AMAN AND ROHIT u will go to right way
ME and SANJAY go to left way?????

after the while some 1  killed Rohit and Aman

SANJAY will said to ABHI yarr abhi call kar un ko ke kuch pata chala ke nhe lekin dono ABHI ka phone recieve nhe karte hain ABHI Will feeling tension and whisper main ne kaha tha kuch galat honay wala hai

after the searching his friendzz ABHI will see a dead body of aman and rohit

thora aur agay jaane ke baad DAMINI molte hai and said ABHI yahn par kuch theek nhe ho raha hai we will leave this place right now!!!!!
Roshni asked where is AMAN AND ROHIT abhi says some 1 kill her

DAMINI dkho ABHI mere ko aisa mazaaq pasnd nhe hai
SANJAY its true!!!!!!!!!
ABHI ASKED where is piya DAMINI said woh pani peene gaye thi pta nhe kahan hai
ABHI OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in searching of piya
abhi will find piya in a very badly condition but he is still alive and go to hospital
abhi will go to hospital and see koi doctor duty par nhe hai and he were go to reception  and  says my grl friend is very serious condition plxxx starts his treatment
NURSE said that sir koi doctor duty par nhe hain abhi maain 1 doctor hun main in ka operation karun ga

ABHI WILL PRAY TO GOD PLXXX SAVE HER LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lekin kudrat ko kuch aur hii manzoor tha
operation main piya ki halat bhot khrab ho jate hai aur she will died

ABHI SAYZ TO INTERNS US DIN KE BAAD SE MAIN NE KISI LARKI KO APNE PASS NHE ANE DIYA

nikki and her friendz feeling so guilty
ARMAAN will said to abhi sorry DR MODI mere se galti ho gaye main apne dosto le ar kafi serious hun is liye thora over react kar gaya
ABHII       WHAT???????????????
ARMANN hold her nikki hand and say tmhain MODI se acha larka mill nhe sakta

then nikki realize that how MUCH ABHI LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ENDING@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pri, lovely scene..... Haila Muskaan calling Dr. Modi "Machhar" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   Loved the part Nikki intimidating Abhi and then Abhi saying he doesn't have to worry about any thing since his jhansi ki raani is there to protect him..... very cute....do continue..

Saad and Ratika, I'll be reading your scenes soon.... I am in and out of IF ........so will post my comments when I read them

Mich

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mich πŸ€—
Part 9th was awesome 😳
Loved how Abhi and niki can't sleep at night remembering the moment they spend , and missing each other the way the niki tought shall i call him and she recives message from abhi ,after reading which she  blushes and goes to sleep.

Loved ridz and armaan part to the way armaan took niki diary and pulling it and then leaves the diary after ridz and niki falling in abhi arms πŸ˜³ and then armaan and abhi conversation was good it's abhimaan .Abhi asking armaan's help in organizing party and all other listening from outside .

Loved the cabin scene i suddenly remembered the scene in which niki comes to abhi for asking something and abhi kind of lost into niki and was watching her while she was asking him .I can imagine this scene .

The part were simi entered abhi cabin and see's AN and telling them lovebirds and niki suddenly saying yes she is coming to lonavala  because she is part of family πŸ˜†

Niki getting jealous because she was not able to go with simi and abhi. armaan wanted her help in organizing party and when armaan mention simi as abhi's girlfriend loved how niki get more jealous and angry.

I liked lonovala part with abhi,niki ,adi and sheetal the way they were enjoying the beautiful scenery of lonovala and having fun .
the way adi tease abhi when abhi was turning back and looking at niki in car and adi says" khullam khulla "😳 and saying if u love her bol kyun nahi dete and abhi says bol du oh loved it so much and abhi showing adi the other cliff and telling him he will take niki there .😳

abhi taking niki to that cliff after dropping sheetal and abs and niki is enjoying it and asking abhi why can't she see any car and people,abhi is kind of scarring her lovely scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mich i liked the whole part but i have  mentioned only few scenes😳

Edited by Annu13 - 14 years ago
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
ANNU where is MICH scene???????????
Annu. thumbnail
Hi Ratika

Liked ur scene abhi gets drunk and start dancing with niki loved it and then when loved how niki is handling a bhi after abhi is drunk and speaking whatever is in his mind.

Loved this dialogue "Jab hum saath nahi the, haste the par KHUSH nahi the, Jab hum saath hue tab udaass the par Khush the".😳

do contine ur scene

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 60 FIVE SHOTZ

ANNU where is MICH scene???????????

It's on Pg .49
60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail

har bar ki tarah is bar bhi late
tm waqi late latif hoπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
Annu. thumbnail
Pri πŸ€—
Lovely scene 😳

Niki opens locker and find rose and she dreamily saying abhi and abhi coming there and  when she turnaround and sees abhi and says "tum" "tum yaha kya karahe ho"

And muskaan calling abhi Machaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually the whole scene was well written 😳 Actually while reading i could see old abhi and niki in it .Loved how abhi was romancing in locker room and niki was trying to romance with him in OPD and telling him "dar gaye"😳

I don't know when will we get such sweet between them in hospital .I hope soon.

Lovely scene pri πŸ‘πŸΌ