Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: clars

alyssa and mich i totally luved the scenes you gals wrote ,its so nice to see amazing talent cropping up here .<br><br>after such a boring weekend🤢 such scenes give us hope 4 an amazing AN scene 😃<br><br>and mich would luv to see rids and nikii bonding then we can have a ridski just like abhimaan 😍<br>

heyy...sorry 4 the l8 reply...but thanks! im glad u lykd them😳

... 😉 ...

nd yh i really hpe the creatives dont dissapoint us 2dai

cnt wait 4 dais epi...

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@bengiangel2k8 - very nice yaar !!!
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

**Scenes written by mich09**

SCENE 7

Okay I worked on the scene and added a bit hoping to make it better. Hope you all like it.

In continuation with Monday's episode, while Abhi & Nikki were arguing, after Abhi turns his back to Nikkisaying if your Namoona comes do let me know, it suddenly dawns on Nikki that she had been dying to see Abhi and now that he is here they are fighting over Suman Lata. She walks up behind Abhi and says softly "must we fight all the time Abhi. We've both gone through so much lately ! Abhi stiffens and Nikki nervously continues. " Why can't we just put everything behind us and...she pauses briefly and then finishes off with " atleast talk things over!" . Abhi turns around and says for that one of us should be listening!. They both realise that indirectly he accepted he was at fault too and they manage to smile a bit! Nikki says "please Abhi, please uss Suman Lata ka kuch karo, usse   meri jaan chudwa do... Please do something...she begs. Abhi looks at her and says with a sad look "you don't know the mess I am in ! Tumhari bachkani khel ne mera kaam aur bigaad raha hai !" Nikki says in hurt "har waqt tumhe meri hi galti nazar aati kya!" "Galti ? Abhi retorts Do you know SLD's father is planning to invest in our New Sanjeevani project.   For that he has managed to convince our management to have his beloved daughter Suman Lata whom he dotes on crazily, into Sanjeevani.   Aur tumne uss Suman Lata ke dimaag mein yeh baat daal diya ke uska and mera kuch ho sakta hai.   Right now if I say anything that will upset her the whole New Sanjeevani dream will go up in smokes. I am under heavy pressure from my bosses not to upset her in whatever manner.   That is why I am working on finding some other investors so that   SLD and her father get off my back. Till then I have to put up with Suman Lata's antics.    If only you had not encouraged her, my life wouldn't have gone so miserable. He looks sadly at her and then turns and looks out of the window.   Nikki flops down on the edge of the bed in realisation how she herself has messed up things for her and Abhi. She realises Abhi was right. She has created SLD's ghost in their relationship.   Its because of her Abhi is suffering at Suman Lata's hand and neither is Nikki happy with SLD's constant interference in their lives.      Tears fill up her eyes. She bends her head down. Abhi turns and sees her bent head and goes over to her. He sits down beside her and    puts his hand over her hands lying on her lap. As he presses her hand gently he says "Don't worry Nikki, I'll do something about Suman Lata. Only thing is you don't encourage her anymore.   Tears roll down from Nikki's cheeks on to Abhi's hand. He is surprised to see   teardrops on his hand. He   lifts up her face. "Nikki pehelwaan yeh kya tum ro rahi ho ! he tries to make light of the situation. Nikki manages a weak smile and says "Meri wajah se tumhe phir takleef hui na !" Abhi smiles and says "lagta hai mujhe iski aadat si daalni padega ? hai na ?" He winks and then smiles. Nikki is unable to smile. Overcome with emotions she hugs him. As she clings on to his chest, Abhi can feel her tears against his skin. Completely moved, he puts his arm around her and hugs her back tightly.   Both of them can sense each other's pain and grief in that unspoken embrace.

After some time Abhi pulls back and looks down at Nikki. With his finger he slowly wipes away the tears on both her cheeks. Nikki opens her eyes. Abhi looks at her and asks softly "Tum teek ho ?" Nikki nods her head in confirmation. In a low wishper she says "I am sorry Abhi"   Abhi gently pushes a strand of hair falling on her face. He cups her face with both his hands and looks into Nikki's eyes. She can see the passion flare into those eyes and slowly closes her eyes. As Abhi bends his face closer to hers, Nikki can feel her heart beating faster. She can feel Abhi's breath on her and she moves her face up closer to him. Just then they hear the sound of vehicle and realise its an auto outside the house.    With clenched jaw, Abhi shuts his eyes tightly in annnoyance knowing that SLD has come back. He looks at Nikki who is looking equally dejected at him. He puts a finger on her lips and as he stands up he pull her   gently up too.   Entwining his fingers into hers,    he her guides out of the room. Nikki tries asking him what he was doing but he hushes her up and makes sign to follow him. He gently leads her out into the garden terrace and motions her to be still. They can hear SLD entering the house with "Haiyeee Nikki ji kahan hai aap" Nikki looks up at Abhi who makes a sign not to say anything. He pushes her against the wall behind the entrance of the terrace and manages to squeeze in along with her in the little tiny little space near it.   He covers Nikki by putting both his arms over her on to the wall. He then pulls out his phone from his pocket and does something on it.   Meanwhile SLD is wondering where Nikki has gone and Abhi-Nikki can hear her as she moves from one room to another.   Finally, they hear her footsteps walking towards the terrace, Nikki looks at Abhi and makes signs that she is coming. Abhi nods and puts his finger on her lips. Nikki's heart skips as she feels the caress of his finger on her lips.   Suddenly SLD flings open the terrace door and it hits hard against Abhi's arm. He stifles a wince and Nikki immediately puts her hand where he was hit. Looking at her concern, Abhi smiles and   motions to her he is fine.   SLD enters the garden and says Nikki ji aap kahan hai jee. She is unable to see them as the door is covering them.   Nikki is nervous and clings on to Abhi's chest. He puts his arms around her and holds her tightly. They close their eyes and begin to enjoy the closeness of each other    They can hear SLD say "Hai hai, yeh Nikki ji kahan chali gayi.   Mujhe Abhimanyu ji ko phone karna padega saying this she dials a number. Abhi smiles and Nikki realises that he was setting his phone on silent earlier. SLD keeps dialing Abhi's number for a few more times while Abhi & Nikki are lost into each other.    SLD continues talking to her herself "Lagta hai mujhe phir Sanjeevani ja ke, Abhimanyu ko Nikki ki baare mein batana padega".   After pausing for some time and looking here and there,   SLD walks out of the terrace leaving the door open.   Nikki makes an attempt to move but Abhi holds on to her.   He makes signs to stay quietly.   They can hear all the noise SLD is making as she moves from one room to another. Finally when they hear the main door click shut they realise she has left the house. Nikki   makes an attempt to move away again but Abhi who has mischief in his eyes asks her "Whats the hurry ?" Nikki can sense what he is upto and nervously says "Don't forget I have an injured leg !" Abhi asks "why do you worry as long as you have your Doctor to cling on to you". Nikki blushes.   She says "I didn't know you could so mischievous. Poor Suman Lata, poor thing, is being chased from one side to another ." Abhi sighs and says "Acha, you should have told me first you love Suman Lata's company much more than mine, I would have left you both alone with each other !" He tries to move away. This time Nikki holds his hand and stops him. She says "Don't forget I need a doctor badly ! she winks at him. Abhi smiles and pulls her closer to him.   "toh chup chaap apni doctor ki baat sun lo. Shut up and ....." She blushes as he bends down for a kiss.

Michelle
Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg mich.. you have turned that miserable scene into wonders... the scene is so cute, romantic and yet abhi confessing niki about the SLD mystery and all..  wow... you are ⭐️

And you better start finding out how to get into DMG creative team.. we all are here for you :)  you woudnt keep us sad for sure.. Edited by anotheranfan - 14 years ago
Sehgal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

omg mich.. you have turned that miserable scene into wonders... the scene is so cute, romantic and yet abhi confessing niki about the SLD mystery and all..  wow... you are ⭐️

i agree the scene is really cute and romantic.i have to gave ten stars for this scene⭐️
mich09 thumbnail

Thanks so much Radhika, Priyanka and Dilpreet..... thanks for your comments and the lovely stars....... I must say I was feeling very miserable after yesterdays episode and had to picturise AN in some romantic mood.... something away from SLD.... Glad you all liked the scene....Thanks once again

Mich
mich09 thumbnail
ERROREdited by mich09 - 14 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Michelle your scene was cute, I didn't comment last night because I was hald asleep. I am  going to watch today's episode now.

mich09 thumbnail
Thanks so much Sonali, glad you liked it

MichEdited by mich09 - 14 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved
*EDITED*
its was just awsome yaar........loved it 👏👏
👏👏Edited by vaish04 - 14 years ago