Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Malkhan Singh makes a promise to capture Padmini and kill Ratan Singh for having insulted him. In Sinhal Dweep the vidayee preparations continue. Padmini tells Saudamini that she is upset that her parents are sending her away so soon. Padmini comes to know that Saudamini is coming along with her' Chetan Raghav is seen talking to Nagmati and that is when Nagmati gets a flash of the time when she had a showdown with Ratan Singh where she tells him to get another wife. Nagmati comes meet the King and Queen; she gets the news about Ratan Singh getting remarried. She is heart broken. Samer Singh and Abha Devi too are shocked to hear the news but Abha Devi still tries to take up for Ratan Singh. As she moves out, she snatches a sword from one of the guard's hands. Nagmati walks briskly in the corridor and comes and stands infront of Chetan Ragahv. He sees the sword in her hand and has a smile on his face that gets to Nagamati. Back in Sinhal Dweep, the vidayee ceremony is on. Everyone is present there to bid their most loved princess good-bye. Padmini and her parents are very emotional. At that moment, Ratan Singh says something very touching

So it's not Pratha but Abha that's Rana's mum.
I kinda feel sorry for Nagmati now.
Looking forward to Rana's touchy sayings 😳
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Jen. So now that's an interesting angle, Ranaji is the son of Abha not Pratha. Wonder what that will mean for Padmini?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So that says,Pratha is dead? I have checked in various books,there all it is stated Rana Ratan Singh is son of Pratha & Samar Singh,infact their only son.

I assume Pratha is dead or how can Abha be the Rani? Who knows wether Samar Singh changed the name of his rani from Pratha to Abha? 😆

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
so finally is it clear tat pratha isnt his mother n abha is his mom!so if goin by tis...i was pretty confused takng pratha n prc...sme doubts r clear  yet im confused in several counts
i hve read in sme sites tat samar singh nvr married 2 pratha acorrding2 the text vich is contradictory 2 raso...tat samar was born yrs later aftr prc so the script questions raso tat then how cme prcs sister got married wen samar cme yrs later???
n so if yes then tat xplains samar still alive wen accordg 2 raso he died in sec battle of terrain!
n if hes alive wat thy r showg  rite now tat means rani padmini of chittod is followg the text on the google tat i hve read tat smaar was  still alive yrs aftr prc!

2 confusing!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think abt pratha its like this..Samar Singh was Prithviraj Chauhans brother in law but maybe generations later, another king named his son Samar Singh. So not the Samar Singh"of Pratha".
Like Prithviraj Chauhan who fought battle of Tarain is Prithviraj Chauhan the 3rd.⭐️
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, as if history wasn't confusing enough that now we have all these historical sons being named exactly the same as their fathers