Talk with Rajeev regarding CID & IF Radio

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Barnalidi had a detailed talk with Rajeev today morning. I was present. She asked Rajeev about his CID role. He told us that this is a very very short role. "Just because I am doing it they are making such a big advertisement.... It's just a cameo role maybe for a very few episodes."

Then we asked him about any new project. He said yes he has many and if he wants to he can sign any moment. But he wants to take sometime and sign something good. Barnalidi told him that better sign fast because we would love to see you on TV. It would be sad not to watch you. He laughed and said yes I know... even I would feel sad without my fans. But I don't want to rush into anything.

So thats the story. I am a bit relieved now. Hope he gets to sign something soon. Barnalidi is a bit unwell and having some problems with the net too. Otherwise she would have given the first hand info. so she told me to pass this message here.

He has agreed to come to IF radio on 6th Nov. We both have been unable to contact Vijay as yet and give him the info. Soon you'll get to see his name with the date. Cheers!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
hey thanx bhaskar...lovely..rajeev...oh god...so finally v can hear him on IF radio...wow!!! πŸ‘

.....on CID ...i mayb a cameo bt rajeev will surely leave a mark even he gets 2 perform jst for 1 episode ...yaha par toh 16 epi hai.... 😳

wooh hoo...hey guys watch out...finally he is cumin.... πŸ˜ƒ

and so we'll wait for him 2 sign a new project very soon....first let us make him win ITA 😳
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh thts nice thnxs 2 Barnalidi n thnxs u 2 bro😊 ... well still m not satisfied wid his decision !!!
trups thumbnail
thanx bro and thanx Barnali. πŸ˜ƒ

yeh Pari let us make Rajeev win ITA😳
Edited by trups - 18 years ago
lakhenikita thumbnail
Hurray! Rajeev ke paas offers ki koi kami nahi.
Kyunki cameo to sirf popular stars se hi karvaye jaate hain taki show ko faayda ho, just like a guest appearance.
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm thx for telling bro...but i want him to sign sth asap πŸ˜›
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
han bro thanx 4 info jaan mein jaan ayi sab kuch clear ho gaya ab........

sahi kara pari en kamm hi epsodes meina aye ga Raj per sab yaad rakhey gey............ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

or han yaar humein jitwna hai Raj ko ITA mein so......sab kam kar rahe hain na means vote...... πŸ˜‰
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx barnali and bro

well said pari
v have 2 vote 4 rajeev coz v want 2 make him winner 4ever.
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey, Rajeev in CID of sony!!!❓ Is it true cause I am reading it only here for the first time. Pls inform me about the timings and the dates. I hope it is not in between 17th nov. and 25th nov. mera exam hai yaar, mom will kill me.Pls reply as quickly as possible.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuli

hey, Rajeev in CID of sony!!!❓ Is it true cause I am reading it only here for the first time. Pls inform me about the timings and the dates. I hope it is not in between 17th nov. and 25th nov. mera exam hai yaar, mom will kill me.Pls reply as quickly as possible.

Knock Knock!!! Wake uop friend!!!

Yaha to is baat par bahut debate bhi ho chuka hai ab tak!!!

Anyways there's a possibility that maybe the time you are saying, it's the same time that you may get to see him. His show timings will be 10pm Fridays.