wida thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rajveer walks away and chandini turns around and look at him and when she turns around rajveer looks at her.

Prem arrives and they go. Rajveer and chandini are both in different cars and rajveer looks at her and throw the danda away.

evetyone is waiting at home and than lalaji sais this prem bhi na im sure he is late.😆and than they arrive and samir comes inside first but eveyone is still looking for chandini to come. Everyone is really happy to see them again and chandini and lalaji share a sweet moment and than paramjeet comes in and they all go inside but lalaji and chandini satys and lalaji says im sure you brought memories with you that you will never forget and chanini says yes i will never forgot this day and pj looks and gets angry.

GM says that she was really scared and scold teh friend if they took care of raj😆 Raj is just sitting really sad and says that he is really tired and he will talk later wiht her when he goes his friends tell GM that it myt be because of loosing the bet and GM gets really sad.

at chandinis house they all talking about teh trip but chandini is just sitting and saying nothing and remembers goa trip. Mishti says next time you haev to come with us prem. Prem says im not like paramjeet to come behind you guys😆😆maybe peopel who get married become like this samir give prem a thumb up😆. Lalaji says to stop teh nonsense and praise pj that he went behind chandini after he knew about the toofan. And than paramjeet tells that chandini wasnt alone in the jungle but with rajveer and they al get shocked paramjeet makes liek ti wasnt a conincidence that rajveer was there in the same hotel. Mishti says that everyone goes to goa and we didnt knew about each other. samir says it was a coincidence lalaji ask chandini if its true and she says yes lalaji says ok you say so i will belive it. PJ says yes ok forget all of this and prepare cause there is only 10 days left and chandini ask what 10 days for? and when pj goes  they say preparation fro the wedding but dont tell her that the wedding is in 10 days, lalaji tells her to go and rest now.

Lalaji tells his wife that he didnt tell chandini because she just came back i will tell her later. They say that they are quite scared about the wedding and that one of them needs to be strong because otherwise its hard to live when she goes.

PJ arrives home and tells his mom about the jungle and raj. His mom tells to calm down and that tomorrow they bringign shagun and ten days his wedding, and hwen he is married to chandini no one can take her away form him.

Precape: Choti maa and all are asking beji if they shoudl tell chandini and she says no lalaji ddint agree for it and than chandini just come

while watching todays lalaji and chandini scene i haev to tell their chemistry was better than chandveers chemistry the way they were looking at eachohter🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thnx for d update...hate PJ 😡