-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
June 11
Vipul waits patiently, as Shubha gets ready to be felicitated. Pooja is getting ready to attend Shubha's felicitation, but Karan stops her. He thinks that they should cook food together for her mother. But Pooja insists on going to office. In the train, Shubha informs Babli that she is getting an award. All women applaud her and advise her on what to say. Finally, Shubha pulls out her thank you speech.

At the felicitation, she gives a long and emotional speech. She informs Vipul that she will go back by the ladies special. She gives everyone a special gift and says the final byes. But she is taken aback, when a surprise party is arranged for her at her house. Shubha is thrilled, she celebrates the day by dancing with Vipul. He informs her that he has to go to Pune, she assures him that she will be there with him the next time he goes. Next day, as Vipul is about to leave, the phone rings, Mrs. Joshi is dead!

sourse :: setindia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And the twist is misses joshi is not her but his second wife

anyways thank you so much for update
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jiya!

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
-Jiya- thumbnail
np 😊
owww so he is married to someone as well
sicko🤢
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. Finally Shubha-Vipul's chapter is coming to limelight.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thank you so much..OMG so we were all right..he is married 2 sum1 else...i jst cnt wait till d nex episode

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much..
i was about to do it...
u saved me alot of time!!! =D