LS Written Updates June 9/10, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello people..im so sorry for not posting the update yesterday..i was REALLY tired..i had homeshow at my school so it was ready hectic..also i had slept really late yesterday, i think maybe it was 3 am? i dunno, plus i only had 4 hours of sleep, so i wanted to get to bed early..anyways..sorry again..but, in the bright side, i am posting todays update on time =) anyways..enough of me..here is the update:

June 9, 2009 (This is very short, cause yea...just the highlights)
  • nanda's son wrote a really cheesy love note, and nanda got really mad..lawls..her husband was laughing..
  • pooja is getting ready to go to work..she puts on a bindi, but her husband comes so she takes it off..
  • on the train, pooja puts the bindi back on..shoba talks to her..
  • on the train, babli is starting a new scheme, involving money, basically, lotto 649...pooja consideres it..
  • nanda gets a call from hospital that some guys are taking laxmi away forcibly..
  • nanda comes.she fights off the people (supposedly her relatives) laxmi goes into labour, and nanda starts fighting with laxmi's relatives. then the doctor comes and ask foor fees, nanda agrees..
  • gitika's friends start showing off their cellphones infront of her..they mock her for being midle-class..( what losers)
  • nanda goes and gets the money for laxmi from her husband..
  • gitika comes to her parents and asks for a new phone, they refuse, she throws a tantrum..she gets slapped..
  • pooja goes home and takes off bindi..her husband makes jokes..
  • laxmi gives birth to a boy..
  • gitika is complaining to her friend about her family..her friend gives her his phone. (btw, his name is jassi..he seems like a creep) he tries to kiss her..she kisses him on the cheek, and leaves..he gets mad when she leaves..
  • at home, gitika and nanda have a huge argument over the phone..gitika goes to her room..
  • nanda expressess her fears over losing her kids..
  • PREVIEW:
  • pooja's husband warns her about her mangalsutra again, and gitika tells nanda to not insult her..

COMMENTS:

it was an okay episode..nothing much happened..

June 10, 2009 ( Also very short..)
  • recap about everyone's lives..btw, anchit kaur or something is giving the narrative voice now..
  • babli is sad because she spend the kids school fees, her husband tries to placate her..she thinks about cheating on the lotto scheme..
  • shoba shows her husband houses to live in..she says she wants it cause she wants to be with her husband in pune..
  • pooja's husband asks about her mother's arrival..he says he will pick her up..he threatens her again..
  • she leaves for work and puts on her bindi..
  • babli advertises for hr lotto scheme again..(very funny scene) pooja and shoba agree to be a part..
  • shoba picks a name out of the lotto box, and its..............POOJA!!!!!!!babli is very sad/happy..pooja is very happy..
  • nanda gets of ladies special, and goes to meet someone..jassi!!! she goes and gives money to him..in school, and she gives him a lecture, and leaves..
  • jassi gets mad at gitika, and gives her the money back and everyone talks about her..
  • shoba gets an award from her boss.. ideal worker..
  • babli begs pooja for the lotto money..pooja tells her about the mangalsutra..babli offers her own in exchange for the money..(u know, the mangalsutra was actually pooja's to begin with..)
  • gitika gives her mom the money jassi gave back to her..gitika tels her mom to not insult her a college..(gitika is very close to tears)
  • babli tells her husband about the money.. and the mangalsutra..her husband realizes that pooja got her neckalce back..(he's kinda scared)
  • pooja comes home wearing a bindi, she sees her mom..her mom asks about the mangalsutra..so does her husband..pooja shows him the magalsutra and makes him put it on her..(he is quite mad)
  • PREVIEW:
  • shoba is saying her last speech, which heavily praises her husband..later, she gets a phone call, and the music turns suspenseful/shocking as does her face..
  • THE END!!!!!

okay, so overall, i thought it was a good episode, except for gitika part..i didnt mind wathing this.so glad pooja got her mangalsutra back..anyways..u should reall watch the babli scenes..they are so funny..anyways..bye for now!!!

ps, i'll post tom epi most likely on fri..sorry in advance..

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for update.

I did not see your update, so posted another update. Sorry about that.