10 JUNE UPDT:Krishna & balram makes a plan !!!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

in todays episode (authentic update)

Radha was teased by all her friends
Radhas friends tease her by taking the name of KRISHNA ,Radha blushes big time .

Radha dances & sings with her friends by remembering KRISHNA !!!

ON the other hand KRISHNA & BALRAM makes a plan to teach a good lesson to kans as kans was the head of the ashwamegha yagya of jarasandh ,so kans was having a devil plan to ruin gokul in tht ashwamegha yagya proceedings !!!

KRISHNA says to balram tht if they(krishna & balram) wud create chaos at mathura ,then kans wud leave the ashwamegha yagya in between & wud return to mathura ,kans wud become more unstable minded then !!!

yashodaji was worried abt KRISHNA as she knew tht kan swud def. harm gokul & KRISHNA during ashwamegha yagya !!! she forces nandji to take measures for the security of KRISHNA !!!

RADHA asks her painter friend to make a sketch of KRISHNA ,Radha's friend ask how cud she make krishnas sketch without seeing him , how she wud hv the idea abt the appearance of krishna ???
Radha says--------------dont worry ,u just start drawing the sketch while looking at me & krishnas sketch wud b drawn on its own ,for making krishnas sketch u dont hv to see him ,u can make the sketch while looking at me as krishna is in my soul !!!!
Radhas friend start drawing the sketch while looking at radha & end up with a beautiful sketch of KRISHNA on the paper !!!!
Radhas friend was shocked tht krishnas sketch was drawn in tht way ,radha says there is nothing to b shocked in this as this is just pure love of her  with krishna !!!!

at magadh jarasand asurres kans tht he wud take of his (kans) biggest enemy krishna soon after the ashwamegha yagya !!!!

the ashwamegh yagya pooja was going on at magadh,
kans,keshni,jarasandh ,vritgahana all in the pooja
there kans received a msg from mathura tht the ppl of mathuira hv become so quiet tht they r not even talking to each other ,
kans tells this to keshni ,keshni says---this means tht there wud b some revolution soon at mathura !!! as the quietness of the ppl of mathura is indicating a big storm of revolution !!!!

kans was a bit disturbed at the words of keshni !!!

episode ends !!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a ton Sita for fabulous update...
I havnt watched yet, cos of network problem since last few days..
Will post some views later after watching it...
May Shri Krishna Bless you...