Posted: 14 years ago
welcome to GCFC7
m really very happy to see new fan club

thnx a lot rupa di

Edited by chandnii - 14 years ago
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys let add some special fun in this GFC...
i have a plan lets discuss aboutall msg which he has send us on GFc
what we can discuss about that
well many things..
first and for most thing...
what is the thing which he never forget to write on his msg...
second why he give his divya darshan once in a while what do u think will he be regular with his msg once the Ramayan will be over..
third thing which we can discuss is... which one of his msg is very close to your heart..
what else.... which of his favt things is ur fvt too... (i know all the things of his fvt of u guys but still anyone of them which is most fvt to u..and yes you have to choose among the one which he specified in his slam book nothing apart from that..)
okk last thing which we can discuss over here is what will be the way u will suggest so taht we can make gurmeet come here most often rather than once in a while
have a haapy discussion...
i will be posting my views very soon
but waiting all u guys to discuss on the same...
plzz cherish all those lovely moments when he responded us and make us feel great
*** condition apply plzz read Gurmeet's each and every msg atleast 20 times b4 responding😛😍❤️

Edited by sam1903 - 14 years ago
rupalip thumbnail

Ok sam

I am waiting  for Juhis Grand Creation ...
Ur Avtar is very cute ...

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arre wah, club nr 7!! and maybe the last one as well! hai na? but lets jus forget bout tht and focuss on today! good going rupali!
dhirajdhuria thumbnail
i m very happy to see gurmeet choudary club 7 bt i hav bad news for every one  THE LAST EPISODE OF NDTV RAMAYAN ON 26 JUNE........2009.
I HAV READ THIS NEWS IN THE NEWS PAPER ......
WITH THE HEADLINE OF RAMYAN THAT "RAMAYAN AA GAYI ANTIM CHARAN MEIN"........................
Edited by dhirajdhuria - 14 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont worry dhiraj we all know show is goin to end on 26th june

till then we wud hv fun and enjoy

dhirajdhuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

dont worry dhiraj we all know show is goin to end on 26th june

till then we wud hv fun and enjoy

do you think gurmeet getting a new programme or not?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok i got one latest news which  no one is going to like i m putting here as this is gurmeet fan club and all of his fans wud appear here  rest well i dont know

26th june is the last episode and it wud end with  ramji's mahaprasthan at saryu nadi😭

definately a sad episode but well i dont know how everyone wud take this

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rup, thanks for starting GCFC # 7!  I don't think anyone has ever had this many series of fanclubs like our Gurmeet! Gurmi deserves all this for his hard work and dedication. We all will miss him terribly when the series gets over, but hope to see him in something brand new soon!
I agree with Chatter that everyone should post concisely in one post all their siggies and stuff, so we don't move too fast and stop thanking so much and quoting. One general post would do.
Gurmeet will definitely come and post a message before the Ramayan is over, so make everything brief!

chandnii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ok i got one latest news which  no one is going to like i m putting here as this is gurmeet fan club and all of his fans wud appear here  rest well i dont know

26th june is the last episode and it wud end with  ramji's mahaprasthan at saryu nadi😭

definately a sad episode but well i dont know how everyone wud take this

thnx di for d info bt its really a very sad moment for us
i just wish yeh 26th june kabhi na aaaye aur ramayan chalti rahe
i just cnt imagine hw  i wl able to see d last  of ramayan
n dat wid so senti scene 😭