John Abraham Plays John Abraham In His New Film

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

John Abraham Plays John Abraham In His New Film

"I'm playing John Abraham. And believe me, it's not easy. I keep looking for myself in the character and find there are so many things that I want to keep for myself. I'm trying to act and dress as I do in real life. It's tough because you're constantly trying to 'act' like yourself."

Not that John is a private person. But he does wish people wouldn't put out misinformation about him.

"I believe the websites have put out stories that I'm doing an
international film called American Empire. I haven't even read the script. So where's the question of my doing it? Doing international films isn't a burning ambition for me."

Though an enthusiastic voter John couldn't be part of Karan Johar's short-film featuring most of Bollywood's youth icons to promote voting awareness.

"Would you believe I was part of that project from the start. I sat with the director Tarun Mansukhani and Karan and we discussed the idea. But on the day we were to shoot I was down with a viral fever. I'd have loved to work with Tarun. He's a wonderful boy. Hopefully we'll be doing the Dostana sequel shortly."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
wow so sequel is on cannot wait...and interesting about playing himself..