Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

🀣 Is this FOR REAL???🀣

Only you, Roxy....only you would think of thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I actually am disappointed in RV since the past few epis....he's not even been providing me with his usual dose of unintentional comedy🀣.....and there haven't been any Sam-RV eyelocks in soooooo longπŸ˜­πŸ˜†......and wait....did you just say that RV is MANLY??? Are you saying this in all SERIOUSNESS??😲🀣

*ahem* I better not say more than that incase I hurt the feelings of RV fangirlsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congrats on the thread!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I had a feeling you'd be stopping by here. I came prepared.

*pulls out bike chain*

πŸ˜†

Ok, in all honesty, I know that you're surprised that this is coming from me, but I kid not! Shock and horror! RV has won me over. Come on, with the recent clownfest, he is the ONLY creditable character.

He is manly, not in the physical sense, but in the, uh, literal sense?! πŸ˜† You know, like his forceful ways with Dia? That raw intensity and agressiveness.... humey tho deewana kardiya. πŸ˜†

But don't you think he's KIND OF cute? Come on, putting his comedic skills aside for a moment, he's a goodlooking guy. πŸ˜‰ I mean, did you SEE the video?! Come on Anu, admit it. 'Dont be shy'...πŸ˜†
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Roxy, Anu DOES think he is cute!

The other day she commented on your avi, saying that he was good looking! 😊

Sorry Anu πŸ˜›
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: mits002

So, When I got to know about this, I came running for 2 reasons

a) COZ I LOWE RV!!!
b) WHO made the topic??

And SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! ROXYYYY!!!
I could be mad at you for not telling me about this but I am not going to be! I am just toooo happy about this right nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SO FINALLY I HAVE FOUND MY HOME on this forum!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

DUDETTE, I love the first page description/intro whatever you wanna call it! HE is DA MAN! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry sorry! HE IS THE BAD BOY!! πŸ˜†

ROXY, you HAVE to give me the credit for being the FIRST RV LOVER!!!! πŸ˜†
I have LOWED RV from DAY ONE! REALLY! 😲

FIRST, his music! I mean its soo unique and intriguing! Never ever has somebody's music got me to THINK what are they ACTUALLY saying! πŸ˜†
SECOND, "His highness" has some good dressing sense and a good ahem ahem (I know some people got it!πŸ˜‰
THIRD. his STYLE! ATTITUDE! BAD BOY! πŸ˜†
AND FOURTH, "Back of Dudes" and V shaped fingers right in front of Sammy's glaring EYES! NOT forget his entry after "CHHHAAAATTAAAAKKK" 🀣🀣

Post all the sigs and picssss!!

πŸ˜ƒ

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna write more but I am JUST TOO happy for that!!!

First RV lover?! You mock him and call yourself an RV lover? Blasphemy!!!!

I know I said that I'll never sccumb to a fangirl, but he has this effect on me. I LOWE THIS BAD BOY!

Now, let's discuss yesterrday's episode, shall we?! πŸ˜‰
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Knowalot2

he totally rules- but I hope he turns good and fast!!!!

btw u shud join the Navina-Rahul Love Hub appreciation thread too (never seen u there)!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1164357

Ooo, looks like I found my new home! πŸ˜‰
divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOAH!!
riya n roxy i didn't kno u ppl were this obsessed wid rv🀣

but gud to c u guyz here=)
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"You mock him and call yourself an RV lover? "

ITNA BADA AAROP!!!!!

Koi hamaare *pointing towards heart* dil se to puchhe!
Jaiyee..*turns face* hume aapse baat nahi karni.!
missing Vmars thumbnail
awwww soha RV - Dia hub's gain is IC's lost 😭

plz tell me u wont ditch IC for dis n da other thread πŸ˜†

Edited by missing Vmars - 14 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

There's more RV fans??? Aww Mitsy! I'm so happy for you and Roxy *cries khushi ke aansoo*πŸ˜†

😭

How could you mock your friends? Fret not, Mitsy. We will convert Anu and force her to cross over to the dark side.

RV ko resist karna har kissi larki ki baas ki baath nahi hai... πŸ˜‰

But come on, he's not THAT bad. He's so unappreciated. All good looking men of MJHT are. Remember Purab? Yeah, where he is now?
missing Vmars thumbnail
oh my god .. dis is gonna b my FAV thread ........ am sooooo gonna STALK it .... n IF u girls ... RIXY in particluar mock my sammy baba i will refuse 2 have dinner 🀣

soha ask zainu 2 expalin u dis hunger strike ka kissa πŸ˜‰
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

*pulls out bike chain* I'm trembling in fear nowπŸ˜›πŸ€£

πŸ˜†

Ok, in all honesty, I know that you're surprised that this is coming from me, but I kid not! Shock and horror! RV has won me over. Come on, with the recent clownfest, he is the ONLY creditable character.I'm not shocked, Roxy...I remember you mentioning a few days back also how he's won you over....lol...and I've seen you sporting his sigs since many daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

He is manly, not in the physical sense, but in the, uh, literal sense?! πŸ˜† You know, like his forceful ways with Dia? That raw intensity and agressiveness.... humey tho deewana kardiya. πŸ˜† Raw intensity??🀣 *ahem...composes herself* Ok, Roxy....maybe there's something wrong with me that this 'raw intensity' only serves to make me🀣🀣🀣...those 'hum' waale dialogues are THE most cheesy thing in this show after Mappu and his head tilting bonanza these daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I CANT' take this character seriously...I just CAN'T....If I saw him in real life, I'd probably be ROFL the instant he opened his mouth to say ANYTHING🀣🀣🀣

But don't you think he's KIND OF cute? Come on, putting his comedic skills aside for a moment, he's a goodlooking guy. πŸ˜‰ I mean, did you SEE the video?! Come on Anu, admit it. 'Dont be shy'...πŸ˜† He's cute in your avi, Roxy...unfortunately, that's NOT RV...and that seems to have been a while backπŸ˜†....what he looks like in the show....ummm, there's some better choice words for that floating around if you see a few posts here in the forum🀣🀣