LS Written Update June 8, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry for the delay..my laptop is acting wack..it is so slow..ugh..anyways..here's the update..it might be brief, depending on how u look  at it..
  • starts off with the recap about shoba, babli, and nanda
  • nanda is meeting laxmi in the hospital..the nurse says laxmi isnt eating..nanda gives a lecture to laxmi about healthy babies.
  • nanda is about to leave when laxmi tells her to get her other stuff..(kinda ungrateful to ask imo)
  • shoba is talking to her son. they talk about pune, and her coming there. he asks about selling the house.she says no.. her husband looks at something weirdly/ worriedly.
  • babli and her hubby are eating at an expensive restaurant..he is worried..she calms him down, and shows him a coupon..free dinner for 2.
  • he asks where she found it. she says she found some money in a cupboard..
  • he tells her that the money was for their kids fees (school i guess). she gets shocked. they argue. she tells him to forget about it and eat the food.
  • pooja's husband wants her to get a loan from the company. he starts arguing with her. he says that he gives her all happiness( yea right..what a loser) then he says that she should do it for her mom..
  • he says that pooja's mom will be happy. she says okay.
  • nanda is looking to find laxmi's stuff. laxmi said that the shoe polisher on platform # 3 has her stuff.
  • they find him, and her gives it to her. at the mention of laxmi's name, some men start looking at nanda weirdly. nanda looks thru laxmi's bag.
  • the bag contains stuff for babies.( pretty cute) anyways, the men continue to look at nanda.
  • babli asks beeji for breakfast. she keeps screaming that she is getiing late for her train. her husband comes and they start arguing again.
  • okay, i skipped like 2 minutes here..the video wasnt working.
  • babli asks beeji to make 2 more prantha( i dont know the spelling..sorry, anyways, the are kind of like roti, but with filling)
  • bali comes into her kids school principal's room. she says he called, he said yes, and tells her to fix the ac.
  • she says what? and he's like many people recommended her. she says wow, im must be pretty popular. then says say alright and gets to work, trying to fix the ac. (pretty sure its a misunderstanding..lawls..)
  • finally she gives up and tells the principal to call a mechanic..he thought that she was the mechanic!
  • he asks who she is, and she replies that she is babli chadda.. the principal gets mad and asks why she worked on the ac. she replies becasue he told her to..she says she is gona sit down now.( lawls..very funny scene..must watch)
  • the start arguing about the school fees. she wants to pay monthly, but he says no..( again a very funny scene.)
  • yea okay, i missed like another minute here..sorry..the video isnt working properly..
  • pooja is talking to her boss. she asks about the loan. ( 5 lacs) he says yes, but....he says she mst impress him with her work first. he asks if she wants a ride with him..she says no and leaves..
  • BREAK TIME!!!
  • pooja is making dinner. her hubby comes and acts very nicely to her. he asks about the loan. she gently says that they already have a car so their is no need to buy a new one..
  • he gets mad and holds a knife up to her, she get scared.
  • he gives a scary lecture about money, being a good wife, and her mother. pooja is scared out of her wits.
  • he threatens to tell pooja's mother the truth.
  • she says no. he keeps giving her a lecture, and pulls off her bindi.
  • he says that in 3 days her mother is coming. if she doesnt bring back her mangasutra, then her mother wont see her married..
  • then he says lets go eat dinner and leaves.
  • pooja is ccrying and some boring backround music comes up.
  • THE END!!!

okay..

i didnt really see the preview..it got cut off...sorry..again, im sorry fo the late update..

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Isha!🤗

Poor Pooja, I really hope Karan repays her, for all his bad deeds.

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that karan is going to max out on her loans and then dump her. Poor pooja is scard to death of this devil😡 of a  husband.  I hope her mom comes and rescues her out of her misery.  if it was not bad to have a creepy hubby now her boss openly inviting her in to sex for money (loan)relation.😭
Has Harsh Chayya ever played a nice guy role? he is creeeeeeping me up to the point that i am thinking  he might just be an as🤬e in a real life too. Hoping it is just a good acting skills.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail

Thanks for update.

I feel so bad for Pooja, her hubby cracks me up. I believe Harsh Chhaya was in movie Ramji London Wale and he played nice role there. I never saw him before in this kind of role so its difficult for us to see him behaving like this.