Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Bornday Kimz!!!!

And Meera you already know how much I love it =)
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meera- duhh! thts why i write it, lmao!
kimmu thumbnail
Omg meera! I love u so much *twirls around*

I was so not expecting this. It's such a pleasant surprise, u have no clue how much I was like smiling while reading it. I'm actually on akkis iPhone right now cuz my compies Internet is like screwed up rite now. Annyyywaayyyy! Even though I love this surprise I hate u guys for making me blush so much!

U remembered the whole daily grind thing? Seriously I feel soooooo special rght now. Did I tell u about the time I made a bet with akki and he had take me there for a whole month and get me those mochas. Tehehehehee... But yes I totally loved this shot meerz. You had the whole comfortability of me and Akki down. U wanna know what really made me hide in my blanky though? *rofl* when I described his dreamy eyes.

And holy, I was like totally scared in the beginning. *rofl* I thought u guys were gonna get revenge for not coming online for so long or something. To tell u the truth I dint think u all wud rememeber. But u did *blushes*

Thank u so much for the awsesoke bday present *hugs* love u so much meera!

Oh and by the way, u don't one how hard I worked wit this messg. Apparantly I suck wit touch screens. *roflmao*

Once again, love ya
Kimz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@rinkz: yes yes...😆

@Kimz: Omg!! I've missed you!! 😔😔😔 and I shall reply to that soon! 😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Shabz. She's going to go mental, or as much more mental as she can get.

And it had coffee. Kimmu and coffee, and a hot best friend. Dude, perfect combo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMZIE!

Love,
Radz

indiandoll89 thumbnail
@Shifu: no comment ???😳

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

What's with you and Coffee!?!?! *rolles eyes*

Mine! =D

It works with Kimmu!😆

Originally posted by: -Anza-

reservedd!!

Happy Birthday Kimzz!!!!

Well written Meera. I really like the way Kimz comes out of the coffee shop and the dog starts following her. I tend to run all the time just like kimz. 😆 Aww...I really like how they just tell each other how they feel about each other. It was really cute and I'm sure Kimz in going to love it. Can't wait to read your next one-shot. Also, when are you going to update your ff?? 😛 Thanks Anzu!😃😳 I never run...I just duck into some other store or something....But I'm really glad you like it....which FF anzu? I'm very blah lately...

Love you
Anza

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Omygosh!!! u posted it!! YAYY!!!
i jst told kimz abt it, she's hyped up for it, she's gnna be reading it in abt 30 seconds! 😆
omygosh...AKKII!!! *hugs* ahaha, u got the coffee part prfct, she needs to have her mocha otherwise, she goes crazy like a baby without it 😆😆 [ily kimz] hah
ayiiii-ya! u made akki sound all smexxy, how much ya wnna bet kimz was so drooling while reading this? 😆😉
and the dog chasing her is jst hilarious, cuz ya knw she wud so scream and run away frm screaming like a physco.. *rofl* i lvd this, omg, its like puuurrfect for kimz and akki..
aww they admit their feelings! *coos at the couple*
l-u-v i-t!
- Rinks

I did post it! 😃😳 And awww I'm hoping she'll like it! 😛 Thanks hun! 😃😃

Originally posted by: nityatarlapally

hey nice one shot meera!!

i don't know wh kimmu is but still....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *starts singing haooy bithday song* lol
once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Thanks so much hun! 😃😳

@Ravs: indeed I do, since you helped me with it! 😃

@Kimz: you get a separate reply! 😃

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

I agree with Shabz. She's going to go mental, or as much more mental as she can get. You're so nice Radz!😉😆

And it had coffee. Kimmu and coffee, and a hot best friend. Dude, perfect combo.  Thanks! 😃

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMZIE!

Love,
Radz

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

Omg meera! I love u so much *twirls around* Awww me love you too! 😃 *hugs*

I was so not expecting this. It's such a pleasant surprise, u have no clue how much I was like smiling while reading it. I'm actually on akkis iPhone right now cuz my compies Internet is like screwed up rite now. Annyyywaayyyy! Even though I love this surprise I hate u guys for making me blush so much! Awww that sucks, but yay! 😊 I'm glad you blushed! 😃

U remembered the whole daily grind thing? Seriously I feel soooooo special rght now. Did I tell u about the time I made a bet with akki and he had take me there for a whole month and get me those mochas. Tehehehehee... But yes I totally loved this shot meerz. You had the whole comfortability of me and Akki down. U wanna know what really made me hide in my blanky though? *rofl* when I described his dreamy eyes. *nods* I'll have to admit Ravs helped  me remember the name!😆😆 Ohh fun! 😃 I'm glad you liked it...and dude Kimz....we needed to use the dreamy eyes...it's not you without that! 😳

And holy, I was like totally scared in the beginning. *rofl* I thought u guys were gonna get revenge for not coming online for so long or something. To tell u the truth I dint think u all wud rememeber. But u did *blushes* Awwww we wouldn't get revenge on you like that...wait till you get more active! 😆

Thank u so much for the awsesoke bday present *hugs* love u so much meera! Don't thank me! *hugs* Love you too! 😃

Oh and by the way, u don't one how hard I worked wit this messg. Apparantly I suck wit touch screens. *roflmao* I can understand...I can't use them all that well!😆😆

Once again, love ya
Kimz