Jyoti 8th June (Written Update)

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap- Sushuma calls padma saying that jyoti spoilt her first show. Padma promises sushuma that she will come to meet her tomo. On the other side Jyoti makes it clear to Pankaj that she would work after marriage and support her family. Pankaj agrees to it.

Pankaj says that the last line Jyoti said meant a lot to him and he said he cant keep his happiness only to himself he takes his phone out when jyoti asks who is calling and pankaj replies he has to phone if it was to happen his way he wuld have climbed a tall building or a mountain and then said hello(shotuing) and then he says hello dayal uncle and says that jyoti has said yes for the marriage. Dayal uncle says he says congratulations and says its ur most beautiful day of ur life and then pankaj says they are coming to sishu mangal. Pankaj says if he has told dayal uncle he has told everyone and he knows dayal uncle will be calling hsi house now. He tells jyoti he was dreaming bout this day since ages. Jyoti says she wants to ask another thing that is if ur house people wuld accpet me. Pankaj says i told u dayal uncle wuld have called and his family wuld be waiting to meet her.

Padma comes to meet Sushuma and sees her scar on the face and asks how did that happen and sushuma lies saying she fell after the show her leg slipped and padma getts worried and says its too deep. Sushuma tells Padma that Brij left in the morning to look for work.sushuma asks her mum to sit down. Sushuma then spots the bottle of alcohol that brij consumed last night. She kicks it behind the table to hide it. sushuma says that very good mum u came here, i was very eager to meet u. padma asks her if she had put medicine on her wound. sushuma lies and says brij got the medicine and applied it . Padma says it must be still paining i will apply it now. Sushuma hugs her mum and says she really misses her mum and cries. Sushuma says something like why arent u always with me to which padma replies for every girls mum n dad it isnt possible.Padma says its good that u r maaried in thsi city if u were in sum other city i wuld have to come all the way. padma says she is really happy that she married brij as he takes a lot of care of sushuma whilst sushuma is thinking bout brij beating her up.

Padma asks sushuma not to cry if brij cums wht will he think. padma asks for medicine so that she can apply it. Padma asks while putting it if it hurts. Padma brings gulab jamun for her and makes her eat it and she asks why was she crying so much to the fone wht exactly happened. Suhuma says i told that when jyoti refused to dance and then sponsors took her and brij on the show. She said then suddenly Jyoti came on stage moved them to a side and started dancing (such a lie!!!!). She says sponsors didnt even give us money. Brij was really upset . She says she got such a got chance and that was stolen by jyoti. Padma says she knows how jyoti is and so sushuma shuldnt feel so bad. She has lost just one chance jyoti is not goid she will get more chances and she shuldnt lose hope. Padma says sushuma's exams r cuming she shuld concentrate just on that. Sushuma says she doesnt get time to study. She says tomo is her first exam to which padma replies that sushuma is really clever and wuldnt have problems giving exams. She says suhuma will pass really well and asks if sushuma has all required books and pens to do her exam with. Sushuma find her books and padma says her book is really thin and therefore she will be able to learn it in just half hour. Sushuma says she wasnt planning to give it buh after her mum said it she planned to give it as she has the hope now. She says mum before u came i was really uposet and crying for no reason after seeing u i felt really happy . APdma says if u miss u let me know i will cum and meet u dont feel lonely i am always there for u if no one else is and hugs her.

In sishu mangal Dayal uncle gives money to bhola and asks himt o get some good sweets for the market soon get all kinds. Pooja asks why u ordering sweets dayal uncle says jyoti di is marrying pankaj. Pooja asks who is pankaj. Dayal uncles clear her doubt by saying pankaj is ur teacher sachin. She asks why does he have 2 names. Dayal uncle says ppl have two names one at home and other one outside. Pooja says she likes sachin more. Dayal uncle says its ok u can call him sahcin then. Pooja asks when will they marry. Dayal uncle says he doesnt knw when they come she can ask them Pooja says if jyoti didi gets married she will be happy right and will start laughing like before dayal says she will be happyu and then pooja says she shuld get married tomo itself. She says if jyoti marries there will be a problem dayal asks wht problem because will i call jyoti didi bhabi or call sachin bhaiya jiju. Dayal laughs and says call them anything u want.

Jyoti enters sishu mangal with Pankaj and says she cant see anyone around and she goes i dont knw how kids have becum so quiet. She comes in front of the door and says why is it closed pankaj goes i hope everything is ok . Jyoti opens the door and the whole room is decorated and all kids say surprise. Jyoti and pankaj thank the kids and eat sweets frm the kids hands. Pankaj asks when did they get the sweets to which jyoti replies that not only sweets the whole room is decorated really beautifully with balloons . Dayal uncles says all this is done by the kids. Pankaj thanks them. Dayal uncle informs jyoti that pankaj's family is looking forward to meet her. Pankaj tells jyoti look i told u. Dayal uncles says they cnat wait and thats why he has called all of them here in sishu mangal. Daya uncles adds that if jyoti wants she can meet them sumwhere else . Jyoti says she is fine with meeting her as this is her and family and home. She just hopes they dont mind. Dayal uncle says they wont mind because everyone is here we will handle everything. Pooja asks jyoti to come with her as has loadz of things to talk bout. All kids want to talk to her and therefore take her out.

Pankaj asks if he is doing the right thing to Dayal uncle. he says he just wants to be sure that jyoti isnt doing it out of pressure and because of wht happened in her family. Or by having pity at him. He doesnt want jyoti to resent her decision after marriage because he would be more sad than jyoti and he wont be able to take it. Dayal uncle says u r talking crap jyoti is not that kind of a girl that she will break looking at the cricumstances or having pity at someone . Jyoti is a strong girl no matter her recent situation made her a bit weak buh if she marries pankaj she will bever repent. he says how much pankaj u love jyoti in her mind needs some time to ignite the love for u . he says life has filled sourness in her mind so it will take time to take it out.

Jyoti is giving some ideas to kids how to make their drawings when kalpana comes and says jyoti u arent ready it and asks the kids to go out and play ad jyoti didi needs to get ready. Kalpana teels jyoti that her in laws r going to be on their way. Jyoti asks whts teh need of getting ready. To which kalpana replies that will jyoti go in front of them in her usual salwar kameez. Jyoti says what worng in this. kalpana. gives her a saree to wear that her mum has sent for jyoti. jyoti says she cant do all this she will go as her normal self. Kalpana says she shuldnt fight with her as she is following what her mum has said. She adds that if u dont wear it mum;s heart will break as she took ages to select it . She should even think about the fact that pankaj's family are meeting her for the first time. What will they have thought about there going to be daughter in law. Kalpana gets serious and says its a imp day of her life its a new beginning of her life and she thinks jyoti shuld inform her family. She asks jyoti that why doesnt she call her dad he can meet pankaj's family as well. Jyoti asks why? Kalpana says she understands her pain and what has happened . She goes it was none of uncles sudhas and dadis fault so why u angry with them . Why dont u call them because if sumone else will inform them they will be so hurt about it. She says jyoti u r taking a very big step without asking them so please listen to me because if u dont do so later u will feel bad about not calling them. She requests her to forgive uncle sudha and dadi and gives her the fone to call them. Jyoti thinks about.

precap- They show pankaj's family and his brother who is recording the entrance .

Guys its my first update so if there are any mistakes i am sorry and please let me know so that i can rectify them for the later updates.
If u appreciate my work please hit the like button 😳 Edited by Naughtynatty - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
i hate sushi and her mom

iwishi had a friend like kalpana

and great update very detailed!
WildestDreams thumbnail
Thanks fot the update. well done 👏
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update...loved it, and well appreciated that you did the update for us...thnx again