Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow amazing ending.. luved it.. thanx a ton for the PM....
tamanna17 thumbnail
hi....gr8 end....awesome...thanks 4 the Pm.
uhima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear sry 4 lare rply I get so less time these days don\t mind na n the last part was happy n very romantic..I luved AR part..u rock fren..take cr!
j44a thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nadz dear .......

Firstlly em realli sorry for not commenting foa ages... I did read the parts, but didnt get time to reply.. SOrry ... Pretty sorry ...

Okay cumin to the replies...

Part 22:
Great part...
All the frdz were just awesome... Saying all the opposit of wat Muski wans to tell... Hehhe...
Loved the way all the couples purposed..

Part 23:
Amazing part.. Full of romance.. =]
Loved all the couples scenes... The song was just fab with each n every scenes of them.. Totally amazing...

Part 24 :
Awesome, fantanstic part....
Finally all are together... hurray ...
Just love the whole wedding...
Sam wid abhi, Ranbit n Kanya aur Shabd ke liy Araina... That's soo nice.. Koi bhi akela nahi... Sab ki life set.. hehe
All the couples were real romantic.. Loved their passion...

Part 25, last part :
Aww.. Such a cute and sweet part...
Em realli gonna miss ur fic... So sad tht itz the last part... But was a real wonderful n fab end..
All the couples were soo cute.. Loved their time spent in paris.. N their teasin n all in the plane.. lol...

Waitin foa the epliogue nao....

Sorry again foa the late.. U're realli a awesome writer... Just totalli loved ur whole fic.... n nao gonna miss it...  Thanks foa all the pmz...

Do write the epliogue soon.. N pm me...

Love Jess

Edited by j44a - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Awww tahxn everyone will update the epilogue sooooooooon!
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nadz!
i am really sorry for relying soo late
very sorry
i loved this last part
really nice ending
great work
ab ye ff finidh ki hai to jal hi koi nayi bhi shuru kar dena
thanks for pm
love ya

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
again replies and Pms are late due to my stress lolz i actually deleted this whole part and re typed the whole thing i was reli frustrated thnx to radz for being so sweet to take all my frustration lolz but finally im dne tho i feel the first was much better will pm and reply soooooon, btw guys the epilogue turned out to become a huge part so i made it a part the last one😆😆😆 so the epilogue will be next😉 heres the part now:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyi6dx9hiYI[/YOUTUBE]

Part 26

You see three ladies sitting in a living room and laughing as they chat…

"You are so mean kripz, did you see his face when u said you wanted home made Chinese" ridzi laughed.

"Miss. Bholi Bhali we have to control them varna out of hand hojaate hain"kripa laughed and muski hi5s.

"I agree totally, waise tu to vade change change nick names soch rahi hai meri sangat ka asar hun" muski laughs.

"ya sangat ka asr I think that's whats catching me" kripa laughs and muski lookz at her with a killer look and tthen at a laughing ridz.

"Its catching me also maine bhi poor armaan ko kitna rudely kaha" she adds fuel in the fire.

"Oye tum dono na, main tumhaari help karti hoon aur phir enjoyment ke baad saara blame mere upar kina vadiya scape goat milgaya hai na"muski says as the two laugh and try to make her laugh.

In the kitchen

"Kya life hai yaar, poora week kaam karo and then weekend me yeh sab" and annoyed armaan says.

"I know its like so annoying, but ghalati kardi hai to ab bhukto" rahul says taking his frustration out on the fridge that he was removing fish fillets from.

"Guys how can u say that, I understand its hard but bache to god ka gift hote hain how can u say it's a mistake?"angad asks and Rahul armaan give eachother a sorry feeling look.

"Yaar tu ghadhe ka ghadha hi rahega" armaan says annoyed and rahul adds on.

"hum bachon ki nahi shaadi ki baat kar rahe the duffer"

"tu rockstar kaise ban gaya?" armaan teases and rahul Hi5s then they laugh and tease him.

Back in the lounge

The girls had started a pillow fight to make muski laugh, they played a lil though a very slow and seated pillow fight lolz, you notice they are preggy.

"Im so excited just one more month left" kripa says.

"Ya lucky you humaara to abhi one and half month hai, its so exciting when we hold the life inside us in our hands" ridzi says in dreamy voice.

"and me… do do bachon ko kaise sambhaaloongi?" muski says kinda worried.

"Chill yaar Punjab di sherni hai na tu you will manage" kripa says and they all talk more about there child.

Kitchen

Rahul was looking at his fish which wouldn't cook.

"What the hell man kyun nahi pak rahi?" he says annoyed and angad smiles and goes there and turns on the switch of the stove from behind.

"aur tum dono mujhe duffer keh rahe the" angad laughs, armaan joins him.

"Kya kare bechaara muski ke saath rehna itna aasan thori na hai, he's lost his senses" armaan teases and AA Hi5!

"Shut up okay, aisa kuch nahi hai, wo to bas tumhaare saamne aise karti hai at home im the BOSS" He lies through his teeth and the twosome laugh at his lie.

"haan haan pata hai isliye uss din office me…"armaan teases and rahul gets in his flashback mode;

**RM Flashback starts**

Rahul and muskaan were sitting in his office at India times. Muski was six months preggy then!

"Yeh article dekhlo to I can tell suresh to publish it" muski says and rahul looks at it.

"Ya its cool tum suresh se kaho key eh do spelling mistakes sahi karde aur phir publish karde, but it must be done TODAY" He told her and she looks at him annoyed.

"Oye Khotte tujhe kya lagta hai main teri naukar hoon? MR RAHUL NANDA you dare talk to me like that, yeh tumhaara office hoga but I am still the boss" she shouted and caused all the employees to peep through the glass door to rahuls embarrassment.

Rahul gulps and looks around "Muski relax"he tells her going close to her to calm her down "mera wo matl…"

"ACHA to ab tum keh rahe ho ke main pagal hoon? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aata??"

"Muski maine aisa kab kaha?? Tum mujhe ghal…"

"Shut up, not a word okay tumhe kya lagta hai ke main pregnant hoon to tumhaari naukar bangayi" she says annoyed still at the top of her voice, just then her stomacha pains and she sits down "ahhh… ooh" she holds her tummy and rahul looks worried.

"Kya hua?? Are u okay?? Muski"he says worried and she smiles.

"the babies are kicking" she says smiling, he goes down and rests his head on her tummy hearing the babies and talking.

"Sorry baccha tumhaara mamma kuch zyaada hi hyper hojaati hain" he laughs and she hits his head slightly "but phir bhi unme hi meri jaan basti hai" he says sweetly.

She feels guilty and embarrassed, she has tears in her eyes "Im sorry rahul… main… wo" she starts and he looks up at her kinda confused.

"sorry kisliye??"

"rahul maine sabke saamne itna insult kiya tumhe, im reli…" he puts a finger on her lips.

"Muski yeh baby hum dono ka hai iska pain sirf tum suffer karo that's not fair, kabhi kabhi jab mann kare frustration mujhpar nikaldo so usme koi issue thori na hai, muski tumse hi meri life shuru hoti hai aur khatam bhi hoti hai, You are my LIFE muskaan" he says and she stares at him with love and tears "not again muski tum larkiyan kabhi rone se nahi thakti kya?"

"rahul" she hits his arm "I love you" she says and hugs him.

"Love u more" He hugs her back.

He suddenly gets up and starts pulling her…

"Kahan jaana hai rahul??" she asks

"chalo naa" he pulls her away.

They sit in the car and start driving.

"Lekin kahan jaa rahein hain??"

"mandir" he says at once

"Rahul mandir??" she looks shocked as he was so not into all that though she wud always go but he never went with her!

"Haan… kyunki tumhe jaana tha to main tumhaara kaha manna kar sakhta hoon?"

"lekin uss din to naa kehdi thi tumne"

"lekin main tumhaare liye chaloonga, only for you" he says as they reach the place.

"Thank you" she says excited as they exit the car.

"Welcome meri jaan" he says and hugs her from the side and walks her up after they do the pooja and he stares at her with love while she prays, finally he carries her in his arms and walks her down, she hugs him.

"Love u sooo much" she says with love.

"Love u too" he replies.

**flashback ends**

Rahul was lost in his thoughts smiling to himself.

"YE rahooool agar tune wo fish abhi hataai nahi…" angad teases and armaan finishes his sentence "to teri to band baj jaayegi"  rahul gets out of his trance and gets embarrassed then gets back to angad.

"Oye tu to zyaada bol hi matt yaad hai na kripa ne teri band shopping mall me kaise bajaayi thi" he teases and armaan laughs.

"God that was a master piece" armaan adds salt in the wound and angad gives them a killer look jst before drifting in his personal land called 'AK Land'

**AK Flashback**

At the shopping mall, AR-RM were walking the other way while kripa had stopped to see a dress.

"OMG angad wo dress dekho to, its beautiful" she says excited jumping like a child.

"Kripa chill you are seven months pregnant and doc ne kaha hai no jumping remember" he tells her and she gives him a irritated look.

"Jab dekho baccha baccha meri to kissi ko fikar hi nahi hai" she pouts like a small kid, he smiles at her cuteness.

"Kissne kaha hume sirf baby ki fikar hai not yours?? Duffer" he hits her head slowly "main to tumhaare liye hi keh raha tha" he says and she makes a face not convinced.

"Promise Jaan, you know I love you" he tells her cutely and she blushes.

"Okay okay I believe you ab chalo mujhe wo dress chahiye" she says excited and points at the dress at a window of a boutique it was a red knee lenth dress, angad makes a funny face and turns to her.

"Jaan wo hum do mahine baad lelenge okay abhi tumhe fit nahi aayega" he says casually and she gets irritated.

"Kya kaha tumne?? Tumne mujhe MOTI kaha?" she asks irritated and he looks worried.

"Nahi kripa main to…"

"Shhh… SHUT UP" she shouts at the top of her voice turning heads towards them " MR ANGAD KHANNA tum apne aapko samajhte kya ho?? How dare u call me FAT?" she was really annoyed and angad embarrassed he looks around to his embarrassment he sees many husbands sympathizing with him through there eyes and rahul-ammy laughing at his state he gives them one angry stare and tries to quieten her but that just fuels her up.

"Don't touch me… Angad Khanna the rockstar ki sabke saamne insult nahi karwaana chahte na?? Okay fine im goin but jast one more thing Tum saare mard aise hi hote ho sabke sab bas figure dekhte ho, chehra dekhte ho… ab main moti hogayi to tumhe pasand nahi?? Yeh sab bhi tumhaara fault tha…" she says in anger and storms off leaving angad embarrassed.

After sometime he follows her and pins her to the wall so she cant excape him.

"Kripa tumhe lagta hai humaara baccha galati hai?" he asks and she looks guilty that bit she didn't mean at all, she was so attached to the soul inside her, part of her body.

"Tumhe lagta hai ke main sirf tumhe patla pasand karta hoon? U think I think u are fat?? Kripa tum mujhe kitna jaanti ho?? You know that I LOVE U not ur figure or face, I love the person inside U not anything else… You know that I didn't mean u are fat and I love u however u are! And yeh sab ANGAD KHANNA the rockstar nahi keh raha Mrs. Kripa khanna ka HUSBAND keh raha hai" he tells her with passionate, intense gaze and she feels guilty.

"im sorry angad, main bohot buri hoon na?" she starts pouting "main hamesha tumhe itna sataa ti hoon par tum kuch nahi kehte" she says "sabke saamne maine tumhaari insult kardi na? Im sorry, I know you are my sweetest hubby" she pulls his cheeks and he smiles, then suddenly turns away.

"sirf sorry se kaam nahi chalne waala" he says acting like he is angry and turns away.

"Kaha na sorry, lo kaan bhi pakar liye" she says holding her ears but he doesn't budge so she comes in front of him.

"kya hua, kaha na sorry" she says and he smirks.

"itni insult ke baad ek kiss to banta hai" he grins.

"Hmmm okay but ek shart pe" she smirks.

"Anything for my JAAN" he says and she  blushes and kisses his cheek, he smiles dreamily 'it always felt so good' he thought just then she broke it.

"abs hart to sunlo" she grins and he kinda gets worried.

"Kya?"

"Tumhe mujhe yahan se ghaari tak…" she says and he smiles wondering WHAT?

"CARRY karke le jaana parega" she teases him and he looks at her shocked, she smirks at him and finally he carries her lolz he was pretending as if he cudnt carry her and she was too heavy.

"Main to mazaak kar rahi thi u dnt have to carry me, leave me" she says trying to get down but he smiled at her and pulled her closer with his strong arms, she looked confused.

"Mrs Khanna aapki husband itna bhi kamzor nahi ke apni biwi aur bache ko naa uthaa sake and besides u are not heavy" he tells her sweetly and she blushes and tightens her grip around his neck and kises his cheek.

"that's why I love u" she says.

"I love you too Miss. Mood swings" he teases and she hits his arm and they head to the car staring in eachothers eyes with love.

**End of flashback**

Angad is standing there cutting the vegetables lost in thoughts while the other two are smirking.

"poora frustration vegetables pe nikaale ga kya?" Rahul comments smirking.

"bechaara angad" armaan laughs and they Hi5.

"Shut up guys, w jaisi bhi hain they are our lives… gussa karti hain to doosre moment pyar bhi karti hain na?" angad starts and the two agree with him.

"Sach keh raha hai tu, without muski I cant even imagine my life" rahul adds.

"baat to sahi hai, they are the reason for us to live" armaan says.

"Hmmm" they all look lost…

"KHAANA TAYAR HUA YA NAHI" they hear the girls shout and get out of the trance.

"Chalo jaldi warna humaari vaat lag jaayegi" rahul says quickly getting his stuff done, angad does the same while armaan smirks.

"Joru ke ghulams" he laughs and they look at him annoyed then get back to work, he starts frying the chips and drifts into his thoughts now.

**AR Flashback**

It was a Sunday morning and Riddima was in the bathroom vomiting while armaan was sleeping but as he hears this he gets out.

"Kya hua, tum theekh to ho na?" he asks worried, she cleans up and lies.

"ya im okay, chalo main tumhe naashta deti hoon"

"Okay, waise kal raat ko neend acchi aayi?? You were twisting and turning all night"

"nahi wo bas yunhi…" she says and looks angry as she sees the whole living room as a garbage can… armaans slippers… shoes… socks… jacket… trouser… towel… bag etc everything was lying around, this was the umpteenth time she had to pick this all up, she goes angrily and starts picking it all up bending so amaan comes to her.

"Ridzi tum bend kun horahi ho? U knw you're not allowed, chalo ab leave all this baadme karlenge" he said so ridzi gets more irritated.

"Kya armaan roz ka problem ha, everyday you come back tumhaara bag yahan, trouser wahan slippers shoes… tum jaante ho mujhe yeh ab messy nahi accha lagta, roz hospital jaao, aakar yeh sab karo weekends me bhi yehi problem, kitni baar kahoon armaan thora responsible hona seekho but NAHI… ab to main hospital bhi nahi jaa sakhti coz of the baby to poora din yeh messy ghar dekhti rahoon kya?? Armaan tum aise kyun karte ho?? I think galati meri hai maine hi baby keliye jaldi kardi L tum ab tak responsible nahi ho, I don't know maine yeh sab pehle kyun nahi socha" she says annoyed and walks away.

"Riddhima… Ridzi plz" he runs behind but she bangs the door.

"Ridzi im sory… main aise nahi karoonga"

"plz darwaaza kholo na, ridzi im sorry kaha na"

He tries to call her every ten minutes, then he starts to clean the house upset a himself, he puts the dishes in the dishwasher, clothes in the washing machine, he clean everything and finally sits down.

"Uff yeh ghar ka kaam kitna mushkil hai" he thinks and lies down for a while then jumps up and rushes to see Ridzi in the room, he pushes the door and finds it open, he goes in and see his wife sleeping like an angel, he smiles and goes close to he and kisses her forehead, then holds her hand and sits on the floor beside her "Im sorry" he says slowly and kisses her hand, she wakes up and looks at him and smiles all her anger had vanished seeing his cuteness, she sits up and moves her hands through his hair which alerts him that she was awake so he looks up at her embarrassed.

"Im sory maine tumhe bohot sataaya na?" she says feeling guilty and he smiles.

"Tumna… bohot ajeeb ho, galati mei hai but sorry tum keh rahi ho" he laughs.

"main aisi hi hoon, mei aankh lag gayi thi, patanahi kab" she says embarrassed.

"It okay, Im sory" he says with a cute expression and she smiles.

"Its okay"

"ab main responsible banoonga… aaj ke baad kabhi matt kehna ke ye baccha koi galati thi okay" he tells her and she smiles.

"ab chalo main tumhaare liye dinner banaata hoon" he says getting up, she smiles and stares at him dreamily.

"Tum khaana banaoge?" she asks blocking her laughter so he goes and carries her in his arms.

"Haan khaana bhi au bohot kuch" he teases and kisses her cheek and takes her to the dining room… she sees the place and is shocked.

"Yeh sab, tumne?" she asks shocked and he smirks.

"Yes my lady, aapka personal naukar ab aapki seva me hamesha haazir hoga" he says making her sit in the chair and sitting on his knees explaining to her.

After a lengthy two hours armaan brings a plate with paneer burji with a spoon lol

"khooshboo bohot acchi aarahi hai" she says

"Thank you… chalo ab khaalo" he feeds her the first bite and she smilingly eats it.

"Its reli nice" she says and takes her third bite.

"Im so hungry also" he says and takes a bite, she just smiles at his expression… he spits it out and quickly drinks watr.

"SICK WHAT was that?" he blurts and she smiles, he looks at her confused "Tumne kaise khaaya??"

"Tumhaare pyar se uska taste bohot accha aaya" she tells him and he smiles.

"Itna ganda banaa phir bhi tumne khaaliya, I love u" he says and she just blushes "Ab chalo bahar khaane chalte hain" he takes her hand and pulls her away, she hugs him from the side on the way out "love u"

"Love u more" he says and pulls her closer.

**Flashback ends**

Armaan was standing there holding the spoon letting the chips burn, lost in his world "Love is so beautiful" he says lost.

"Beautiful to hai but mood swings are bad, jaldi chal" rahul says and he gets back.

"humaara mazaak uraa raha tha, khudka haal to dekh" angad teases and rahul Hi5s him.

"I know, Insanity…" rahul laughs.

"pyar ka doosra naam, pagalpan" he wink and they agree and finally get out of the kitchen to the annoyed and hungry preggy women.

"kahan reh gaye the?? Itni der patanahi hai humein bhook lagi hai" kripa starts annoyed.

"Haan yaar pet me chuhe kabaddi khel rahe hain" muski adds.

"chill girls food is ready" they say together and show them the way to the table.

"mmmm khushboo to bohot acchi hai" Ridzi says and looks at armaan smiling.

They all sit and eat the girls were satisfied after dinner the girls appreciate and praise there hubbies.

"we sumtyms be mean but we love you" they all say in unison hugging there hubbies.

"Love u"

Okay guys that was part 26😉 i hope u njoyed it😊 i jst wish i never deleted the previous one😡 but neva mind, im not crying over spilled milk now do comment and wait for the epilogue which will be sooooooooooooooon😉

Luv u all

Nadz

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Babes,

YAY!!!!!! I'm da 1st 1 2 reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesum update!!!
I liked da part were AAR r in da kitchen makin food 4 der pregnant wives!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!
Plzzzzzzz do cont sssssoooooooooooonnnnn...........

Luv
kaankideewanix
aka
Alisha
xx
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear awesome and wonderful part

love all the cute couples scenes r really cute and lovely

love all AK, AR and RM scenes r cute

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon