Frequent Posters

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Orinnnnn ur on da hot seat 😆😆😆 ......M sooo gonna grill u now 😈😆
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..Orin...congratz....enjoy d hot seat...!!
my ques. 2 u iz...--- wat do u want on ur b'day???...n dont hav ne odr ques. fo u!!

Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ami-

Congratulations Orin! You are now officially on the hot seat for this week starting today. Here is a sig for you to use during this week of being on the hot seat.

added it in the siggy box  😊

Originally posted by: -Ami-

And now, for some questions:

Username: soulfry

Why the username you chose: i wanted some weird name 😆 my first preference was 'bhejafry' but dont know what later made me replace bheja with soul and soulfry sounded quite good to my ears. its kind of abstractish and umm totally meaningless. 😃

Age: my I-F DOB is 1900 or 1901 i guess.. so that makes me 108 😆

Profession: student+currently working in an advertising firm

Aim/Goal in life: to lead a peaceful and content life. (money, success and all the good things are most welcome 😛)

Hobbies: photography, photography and photography then there is -- watching movies and documentaries (yeah am a bore ), sleeping and surfing the net and IF.

How I got started with I-F: i always knew abt I-F.. i used to visit as a guest to read updates of some k-shows was a silent visitor with no account but one day i felt the need to open an account to voice my opinion. i think i started posting first in indian idol section.

How I started to watch BB and why: the cast (mainly was the initial attraction for me) and TD (DJs). i watched some episodes of the original argentine version(lalola) before and i liked it plus the show was labelled as a light hearted fun show minus the snooze-fest elements in promos and articles so the interest level increased ten folds.

One thing you like in BB: its hard to pick only one thing i like in BB. right now i like a lot of things in it. i like the characters, the story, the cast, the dialogue writer (for coming up with such superb one-liners for amarjeet and bharti)

What other sections I visit besides BB: CFC section(mainly), bollywood section (love reading the controversial and funny posts there 😆), games, cricket and some of the reality shows section once in a blue moon.

Favorite Telly/Bolly Actor: (in no particular order) aamir khan, naseeruddin shah, amitabh bachchan, guru dutt, irfan khan, hrithik roshan and from the newest lot, farhan akhter.

Favorite Telly/Bolly Actor: (in no particular order) rajeev khandelwal, hussain kuwajerwala, manoj(karnvir) bohra, varun badola, aamir ali, eijaz and shabbir.

Favorite Telly/Bolly Actress:(in no particular order)niki aneja, sakshi tanwar, payal sarkar, after BB ragini khanna, rati pandey and sanjeeda sheikh.

Favorite Telly/Bolly Actress: (in no particular order) madhuri dixit, tabu, konkona sen sharma, kajol from the newest lot it'll be asin.

Favorite shows:(in no particular order)the office, lost, grey's anatomy, friends, simpsons(lolz), skins, the tonight show with jay leno, nach baliye, jhalak dikhlaja, DID, kutumb(first one), JJKN, sarabhai vs sarabhai. there used to be 2 shows which i loved during mid 90's -hip hip hurray, campus and banegi apni baat(all 3 from zee)

Favorite movies: love story, children of heaven, cries and whispers(swedish), andaaz apna apna, a beautiful mind, rang de basanti, masoom (old one), khuda kay liye, gulaal, the bridges of madison county, a wednesday, matrubhoomi, DDLJ, jab we met, chandni bar, the pirates of the carribean series, secret window, hera pheri(hated the sequel of it), mr and mrs. iyer, dil chahta hai,the notebook, gandhi my father, kagaz ke phool (guru dutt's b/w one), taare zameen par, bicycle thief(italian/b-w movie but saw it with subtitles), sweet november, the silence of the lambs(still haunts me), satyajit ray's 'apu's trilogy' and there are like load and loads more ..so i better stop it here

-------------------------------------------

Now its time for you guys to start grilling her. Have fun everyone!

I-F Dev Team

Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

congrats soulfryyyyyyyy

eres ma question

if u were a man for the day wats the 1 thing u would do?

if i were a man for one day the one thing i'd do is-- ask god to convert me back to a woman asap 😊
sweetpoorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo Orin.....here r my ques

one thing abt urself for which u get complements mostly:

wht is d best complement u hv ever got:

3 things u like abt urself:

3 things u dislike abt urself:

if given a chance to meet one of ur fav telly actors whom u'd like to meet first & why:

one od craziest thing u hv done :

do u cook? wht kinda cokk r u gud or bad?

u r obsessed about:

u r crazy abt:

enough for now ........will be back soon

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats on bein bharti for the week, i will think off a question and get bk to u
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
enjoy thegrilling, will be bak with some Q's
11hypnotic11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiya4eijaz

Congraattsss (:

thank u jiya

If you was to change something about you .. what would it be ?
nothing particular maybe my restlessness... i tend to get really impatient at times. i'd like to be more patient and calm headed.

if you was to star in a program ,what program would it be  and why ?
i would like to script or direct a show than act in it

one person you would die to meet
i would not die to meet anyone. i love my life 😉

one thing you hate?
only one? i hate a lot of things
😆if i am allowed only to pick one then it would be --people who invest their time and energy in blind hatred for someone or something/terrorism and and virus/malware/spyware etc which which attacks poor innocent computers sometimes 😆 

one thing you love?
why only one yaaaar 😆 umm happiness (who doesnt want to be happy😃 how i wish we can be happy all the time and peace,love and all good stuff will tag along with happiness)

one country you would love to visit
italy.. its such a beautiful, calm and stunnigly picturesque place. the history, the food the romantic setting...everything is good about it.

Jiya ox

Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
Congrats Orin! Hahaha I cant wait to grill you ;-)
Will be coming up with some absurd questions.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

congrats hun!!!!!! I will be back with my questions 😳