4th June 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
4th June 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Amrit is doing some art work on his flip chart and Bebo comes in and starts looking around. Amrit asks what is she doing and Bebo says where is the Purab of this room. Amrit shows it to the table area where earliar Bebo said that would be the mandir place. Bebo clears the table and then walks out of the room and comes in with a mini mandir and places it on the table. Amrit is saying "Listen what are you doing". But Bebo ignores and goes out and comes back with a prayer plate and decorates the mini mandir and tells Amrit that "Whenever you have anything that you cannot tell anyone, you can tell God". Bebo asks Amrit whether he believes in God and Amrit says "I believe in God who made good person like you".

Daljeet and Omi are out of Rinku's office and are talking about their success in future and that everyone will Bale Bale at their success and goes back home.  

Morning breaks. Daiji is shouting "Meeto ask everyone to come down for Arti". Amrit wakes up and hears it. Then Amrit gets reminded of Bebo's rules and rushes out of bed. He gets ready as soon as possible and runs down. He meets Bebo at the staircase and says "See I'm ready for the puja". Bebo starts laughing as Amrit has worn different colour socks.  

Buaji sees Bebo and Amrit laughing at the stairs and asks Daiji to look at them and says "Don't you think their friendship is growing even more into something else". Daiji says "Amrit is such a nice guy, anyone will be very good friends with him, and he is the only one who can put a smile on Bebo".

Amrit says "I had to follow your rule and I was in a hurry but I usually wake up early but yesterday I slept late". Bebo says "It happens it happens when one sleeps in a different place". Bebo says "Let's go for the puja, it's getting late". Amrit says "I'll come after changing socks".

Bebo does the puja and after that teases Daljeet that she will have to take appointment to meet him next time. Kuku gives Daljeet his blessings. On the way out, Omi and Daljeet sees Nentara. Daljeet leaves them and they flirt. *PUKE*

Ashok is looking for some file and Saru is pestering him to take a bite for breakfast. Saru says "that file? I placed it in the closet". Ashok finds it in the closet and thanks God. He takes one bite and goes out. He meets Bebo and says "I'm in need of this the most" and takes blessing from the puja plate. Then his phone rings and he looks worried and says "I'll be there shortly" and tells Bebo and Saru that it's nothing to worry about. Saru tells Bebo that "It feels like everything is all right now" after Ashok leaves.

Omi and Daljeet give Rinku the money to purchase shares. Rink assures them that the money will multiply.

Amrit is packing some stuff into his suitcase and Bebo comes. Bebo sees the lamp lit in the mini mandir and is happy. Amrit takes blessing from the puja plate and tells Bebo that he has to go out of town for some work and will be back either by evening or tomorrow morning. Bebo asks Amrit to have breakfast. But Amrit says he doesn't feel like as he is not well. Bebo gives him some medicine and wraps his forehead with a handkerchief. Then Amrit praises Bebo and her pureness and he leaves.

Bebo goes into Saru's room and asks her "You are missing Ashok right" and asks Saru to call Ashok. Saru calls Ashok but he doesn't pick up. After some calls he does and he sounds worried and tells Saru that the hotel has been sealed. Saru cries and tells Bebo what happened.

Precap: Ashok asks "Who sealed our hotel". The guy says "Remember that party which we cancelled".

Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks!!!

this rinku seems fake
268143 thumbnail