June 4th Written Update-baby falls down stairs

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
mahi remembers what tayji said shabd wont accept it and will bring the baby back, there will be a big toofan in their lives. mahi looks at shabd's picture then leaves.

shabd comes and asks about his babies and asks why tayji's, tauji's and mahi's faces are down. shabd sees the paper that says he didnt get the deal. he says the news got here too, they are worried about this, this is part of business, no news can make him sad because of his babies, his lucky charms, he will get big contracts, and to forget about all this, he wants to meet his babies. tayji tels shabd to go to his room and see the babies himself. shabd goes. tayji shakes her head at mahi.

shabd goes to his room to the baby and says he got a lot of gifts. he says where is her sister. shabd asks mahi where is she, maybe sleeping in another room. he asks again. mahi cries. he goes to look for her. tayji says the baby is in soni's house. shabd says she went to play with her maasi, he got so many toys. he says for some hours it ok, but for so long. tayji says not for a few hours, she went there forever. he asks mahi. mahi says she gave one baby to soni, if soni didnt save her that day they wouldnt have these babies, soni lost her baby because of her, she cant see soni in pain anymore, soni has this pain because of her, she went to make jeet get married again, soni will die, they have two babies, if one goes their happiness will not get any less, soni is very happy, if he was in her place he would have done the same. shabd yells and says he can never give is child, the baby is not a thing or toy, what kind of mother is she, how could she take this decision, they are his babies, he is the father. shabd throws the things around. he keeps saying how could she give away his child. mahi says she knows she made a mistake without asking him and to think with a cool mind, he will understand, she was in so much pain giving away the child, but in front of soni's pain hers is very less. mahi says she s sorry she made a big mistake. he says yes she made a mistake and to go with her. he drags her. he says they are going to fix the mistake. 

biji tells moni and sukhi to eat and drink. moni says they did so much for her, gave her love, respect, she cant give anything with return but wants to thank them, she wants to leave from here and go somewhere else, she saw a small house, it is time to make a mayka for her kids, its a small home but big enough for a mayka, she is here because of them, she wants to leave tomorrow, she can never forget them. moni and sukhi leave.

jeet says they likes all the clothes at the store. durga tells them to let her look. jeet says this is for home, for outside, and for night. jeet shows his favorite and says he chose it. khurana says he chose it. jeet says no he chose a blue dress. they argue. durga tells them next time she will go and buy things for her pari. shahi come. durga asks what is wrong. shabd says they are here to take their baby where is she. jeet, durga and khurana are shocked.

soni prays at the mandir with the baby and thanks bhagban and asks to bless the child. shahi and the khuranas come outside the mandir with the car. jet says not to do this to give soni some time. shabd says he wants his baby. shabd and mahi go to the mandir. mahi says to let her talk to soni first. soni says she is happy to see them here. shabd says mahi made a mistake, they cant give their baby like this and to give her back. shabd grabs soni's hand from the stroller. the stroller falls down the mandir stairs. shahi watch in shock. soni runs after the stroller down the stairs.

preview: darji tells moni to take all her things and not to leave anything behind.

comments: shabd is being a real jerk and not even thinking about soni. he is really selfish character. i understand his anger and pain but he had no right to grab the baby because thats what made the stroller fall down the stairs.

Edited by neela226 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update , dont worry in tomorrow's episode after seeing how soni saved the baby from falling, Shabd will agree to give the baby to soni,,,, i am hopeing     
punjabi girl thumbnail
I understand that shabd is mad, because how can mahi give her child away without asking him. But he did over react alittle bit. I really hope nothing happens to the child. But how hard is it to have one child living with your sister and one child living with you. I still don't get why they couldn't adopt a child. It is the same thing as having mahi's child or adopting a child.
sapna_sha thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi girl

I understand that shabd is mad, because how can mahi give her child away without asking him. But he did over react alittle bit. I really hope nothing happens to the child. But how hard is it to have one child living with your sister and one child living with you. I still don't get why they couldn't adopt a child. It is the same thing as having mahi's child or adopting a child.

yes i feel the same, i mean they live in the same city, the families r too close. it will be too painful for the parents Mahi-shabd  to  see their own child growing up wid in another house. Mahi herself said that she was in  so much pain while giving her own baby to soni...the more and more they will see their child more and more pain they will feel!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update......Soni run behind stroller while Shabd and Mahi were shocked...I think Soni might get hurt while saving the baby...then shabd will agree to give the baby to soni...

Why can't Jeet and Soni.....adopt Simran (jeet's sisters daughter)...she is no where is the picture anymore...I think she got vanished......

I don't think Shabd is being a jerk AT ALL....Soni is the one who is being a jerk.  After losing children of her own, she went into complete shock.  She isn't understanding how Shabd and Mahi would feel losing their own.  (Yes I know they will see the baby, but she will not be calling Shabd and Mahi "Mamma" "Papa" so it will hurt) She just took the baby and didn't say anything.  Shabd is the baby's father, and he has the right to want his daughter back.  I hope he gets her. 
angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shabd is right.i hope the baby goes back to its own family
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can understand shabd's pain ... giving his daughter away without his permission. it is HIS daughter after all.. buuuttt... i don't like how he is soo stubborn as to grab his daughter away? really? he could have done it with a cool-head. if soni was to not listen .. maybe then get angry ... idkk .. i hope the baby is okaayy .
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't feel Shabd is being a jerk at all. His pain is understandable. It is his baby and its not easy, infact almost impossible for a parent to give away his child. He should have been careful with the stroller, but it was an accident. I'm sure Soni will save the baby and Shabd will hand over the baby to Soni.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks.. i m sure nothing will happen to the baby!