4th June Written Update =)

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heloooooooo Everybody!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† i am presenting to u all myself ure new thursday updaterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry about the bad update is kinda rushedπŸ˜†

Part1:

Soo episode starts with Radhika and Parminder working in the kitchen...P looks worried so R says ure worried about Vrinda and Rajbeer...P says yeah that when she herd that they had a fight she felt reaaly bad...Radhika says yeah coz of the wedding and all the visitors they dnt get time to spend with each other... Rajbeers sisterinlaw (4gt her nameπŸ˜†)tells them not to worry and that Rajbeer loves vrinda alot and they will make up again...Radhika plans not to give Vrinda any more work so she can spend more time with Rajbeer.

Vrinda, Pooja and Babli are in the room and are discussing clothes and stuffπŸ˜† and Parminder and Radhika come in and R tells P that pooja doesn't leave Vrinda how can we even talk to her...she says she will go get rid of pooja but then Parminder says Babli is also their she might feel bad.
Teji comes to Rajbeer and does lots of bak bak and Kushal comes and gets rid of teji.... he then says to Rajbeer that he heard that Rajbeer can cook so for the wedding all the food preparation is Rajbeers responsibility...Parminder comes and says how can u give damaad jee work and stuff...she then says that since Rajbeer has come all hes been doing is work now he needs to spend more time with vrinda so from now on no1 will give work to vrinda and Rajbeer.
Bak to Poojas room pooja tells Vrinda that she still needs to go get one of her necklaces from some place and that her and vrinda can go tomorrow but then Radhika comes and says after the mendi ceremony the girl isn't allowed out so tell Teji instead. Radhika tells Babli and Pooja to let Vrinda rest now and they all go out leaving Parminder Vrinda and Rajbeer. Parminder tells them that after marriage most of the time should spent with each other coz this increases love between them and then she leaves. Vrinda asks Rajbeer wat Ghirdari kaka had said to him and Rajbeer tells her.

Part 2:

Vrindas leaving the room when Rajbeer asks her where she is going...and he says that she probably remembered when he said they wont stay in one room together again but then after whatever happend in the jungle everyone is looking out on them so someone might notice. They both just sit their silent after and then Rajbeer sees Radhika coming so he goes to vrinda and acts like he was telling her about some incident vrinda plays along. Radhika then goes.
Bharti comes to Yug and says good morinng you must be wondering what i am doing here i ahve brought u tea and noe u must be wondering why i brought u tea because all ure servants are busy preparing and now u must be wondering what they are preparing its because vrinda and her family are coming overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bindiya comes and tells bharti to go chek for some preparations stuff... Bindiya tells Yug that she saw him drunk the other day but she wont scold him coz she knows he is hurt and that it is partly fault...and that hes heart was broken in fornt of her and she couldn't do anything about it...then she says Vrinda and co are coming over so don't do anything that would make ppl point their fingers at me.

Part 3:

Evry1 is leaving to go to Yug house when Rhadika tells Rajbeer and Vrinda to stay at home and talk and spend some time together..they all leave...Rajbeer tells vrinda that her chacha and chichi have good memory they must have had lots of badaam in their childhood haha this makes vrinda laugh..Rajbeer tells her that she looks beautiful when she laughs and that she should always laugh..vrinda goes to do something for pooja whilst Rajbeer just stares at herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Evryone gets to Yugs house...Radhika gets emotional at seeing her house...Parminder says when u left this house u was crying and when u come bak ure also crying....Radhika says she is very happy 2day. Yug comes and looks around for Vrinda, Bharti notices so asks where Vrinda and Rajbeer are so Parminder says that they left them at home to spend time together...Yug gets sad.

Precap: Rajbeer is wiping some blood of vrindas finger and says no they are equal and that whilst she was teaching him how to sew she poked him with the needle a few times... they both laugh and Yug is watching at the door and gets jealous.

Edited by ashmii - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Asma =)

I feel kind of bad for Bindiya and about the pointing fingers thing. I wonder what will happen after 6 months...If Yug and Vrinda get together, she'll feel bad because of society...
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ..... appreciate it

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just looking at the way the show is going, I do not think YuVi will ever unite.  Silly show. 
rani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this shows lost its charm....

y cant yuvi just unite and cut all this crap
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the  update.