Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys,

I came across this video , wow......superb choreography, dance and singing  too...... !!! ....Jai is too good , he is multi talented........He is going to go long ways ........My best wishes to him ,  Jai you are the best !! keep it up 😃

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3muidx4ZPY

Enjoy!
Edited by Nishita123 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, he is the best but that don't matter. Only good looks and body matters in the show. Talent is just not recognized.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the video, Nishi! I never watched the BW show, and so never watched those videos... Jai is talented and he has the passion for dance, plus he dedicated his career in dance, so he will go a long way. He has made the name and recognition, and time will prove his value - I am very sure.

I can understand everyone having favorite choices and backing up their choice all the time, but the kind of venom I see some have against Jai and Terence - I am shocked, honestly. Jai hasnt said or done anything against Salman or Remo, then why so much hatred towards him?! None of the Jai fans hate Salman or Remo the way some of them hate Jai and Terence! If it's his origin (Kerala), Remo also hails from the same place, and all three - Jai, Remo and Salman hail from the South. Hence I dont get it..
Edited by akanna - 14 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akanna

Thanks for the video, Nishi! I never watched the BW show, and so never watched those videos... Jai is talented and he has the passion for dance, plus he dedicated his career in dance, so he will go a long way. He has made the name and recognition, and time will prove his value - I am very sure.

I can understand everyone having favorite choices and backing up their choice all the time, but the kind of venom I see some have against Jai and Terence - I am shocked, honestly. Jai hasnt said or done anything against Salman or Remo, then why so much hatred towards him?! None of the Jai fans hate Salman or Remo the way some of them hate Jai and Terence! If it's his origin (Kerala), Remo also hails from the same place, and all three - Jai, Remo and Salman hail from the South. Hence I dont get it..

Are akku rani I am baffled about the same thing???  B/W is one show where talent is judge fairly....I love watching that show....My hubby loves B/W....I strongly recommend if u have Sony channel do watch it...

Nishi thanks for sharing video...I had watched this initially when I found out about Juzjai.com 
Checked out his B/W performances...Jai is an amazing dancer and so versatile....He surely is on his way to bigger and better things....He breathes dance and just lives for it...His dedication is there even in his choreography....Best wishes to him...
akanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Are akku rani I am baffled about the same thing???  B/W is one show where talent is judge fairly....I love watching that show....My hubby loves B/W....I strongly recommend if u have Sony channel do watch it...

Nishi thanks for sharing video...I had watched this initially when I found out about Juzjai.com 
Checked out his B/W performances...Jai is an amazing dancer and so versatile....He surely is on his way to bigger and better things....He breathes dance and just lives for it...His dedication is there even in his choreography....Best wishes to him...

I know Di, and all I can think about his how much a threat he had imposed for the opposite fans - otherwise why would someone hate him so much to the point that they curse him and foulmouth him? And the same for Terence - he came across as a big challenge with his choreography and style, that his students improved week after week, and went up in the charts and in the hearts of viewers. Even in the finale, Terence had two dancers! BTW, read Jai's message, and we can see that our instincts about the show were all true!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^ most welcome guys,
Yeah same with me, I havent seen Boogie Woogie since years so had no idea , but some one here mentioned that Jai was the winner in Boogie Woogie, so I was searching his videos on YT and found this - which I thought I would share..... 😃
akanna thumbnail
I dont watch Sony, but I will soon be having all the channels I can get, I hope! Right now, my cable company only provides Zee and so that's all I watch - among Indian channels.

BTW, I wish Jai comes as a mentor in the next DID show! That would be great!!! 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I dont watch Sony, but I will soon be having all the channels I can get, I hope! Right now, my cable company only provides Zee and so that's all I watch - among Indian channels.

BTW, I wish Jai comes as a mentor in the next DID show! That would be great!!! 😃

Awsome idea and Terence as GM....Show would raise their standards....😃
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know Di, and all I can think about his how much a threat he had imposed for the opposite fans - otherwise why would someone hate him so much to the point that they curse him and foulmouth him? And the same for Terence - he came across as a big challenge with his choreography and style, that his students improved week after week, and went up in the charts and in the hearts of viewers. Even in the finale, Terence had two dancers! BTW, read Jai's message, and we can see that our instincts about the show were all true!

First of all thanks Nishi for reminding us how good Jai really is....and Akku this happens when someone is percieved as the biggest threat....