3rd June 09 Updt: Alekh Found Slok as Dost 4 Sadi

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
3rd June 2009 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode begins with Ragini criying in the her room…and Ranvir comes in…and sees her criying….he sits by her and says Ragini….but she doesn't look at him…he again says Ragini…she looks at him with the pain in her eyes…and turns back around….then Ranvir sits on his kness….and says Ragini….i know I have hurted to you a lot….and you have the right to get mad at me….i don't know from what face I should asks for forgivness……but what should I do my hands are tied….….even if I want I m not able to spend time with you…..and he puts his head in lap and says…I promise you Ragini that this will never happen again…this work is so complicated that any time I get an emergency…. Just support me for few days…..than everything will be fine….and he gets up from her lap and says Ragini…trust me…this work is very important for me…and once this work is done…you won't have any complains with me…..i will fill your life again with happiness…..and Ragini looks at him…and says with tears in her eyes….I Love You a lot na…that's why I always forgive you all the time….and Ranvir feels lil guilty….as he has done this many time…..hurting Ragini…and asking for forgivness…..

Then the next morning….at Shrama house there is small scene between Malti Vineet and Malti's mom……then Alekh drinks the juice himself….and sadhna comes and says Alekhji you are a very good boy today….you drank the juice and also did the breakfast…..you know who called this morning….it was ur best friend Slok…..and Alekh gets mad hearing this….and he says he is not my friend…..and Sadhna says but why are you saying that….he is ur best friend…he takes care of all ur happiness…and for ur sake….he made a plan you go out today….and Alekh says No Dost I will not go anywhere…..and Sadhna says If you are going to behave like this with everyone….then I will get hurt….and she pretends to be mad….and Alekh seeing her mad….he agrees to go with them…..Sadhna brings Alekh to the hall….where everyone is sitting there….and Sadhna asks Alekh to sit by slok….and she goes to get tea…..and then Satyanji starts asking about all their relatives marriage status….and Ambikaji says all of them are married…..but why are you asking all this…and he says it's marriage season going on…..after Ranvir Ragini marriage….it's been a long time I haven't had marriage food…..and Ambikaji says then forget about it…as everyone already got married in our family….and Satyanji says no there is one left….he is not from our family….but he is like our family….Slok….and Slok says uncleji plz leave me…I will take you to any restaurant for food….but plz got make in go into this marriage…..and Ambika says but why….you are good looking….and your are doctor also…then…and he says I still didn't found any girl whom I want to get married….and Indrjeet says so you are still waiting for ur dream girl….and Ambikaji says you tell me what type of girl you want…and I will help you out….just than Sadhna comes….and she says do u want a girl like sadhna….and he says Sadhna is a perfect wife….and Ambika says ok then done we will find a girl just like sadhna for you…..and then Slok says we need to go now….and then all there reach the movie theater….and There is long crew…so they had to wait in it to get tickets….and while waiting….Sadhna asks Alekh if he enjoyed…and he just keeps says yes…but he is actually at tall the guys around to find the perfect one for Sadhna…then the tickect giver says by seeing Slok and Sadhna….that he can give you two sits in the corner…..and Slok gets mad….and says just give me three tickets….and that guys says you both look good together…..and Alekh hears this…and get happy…and Slok says just give me the tickets….and the Slok gives ticket to Sadhna and Alekh…and they both goes ahead….and Alekh looks at the ticket and gets happy….and he goes behind them….then at Night…Sadhna make Alekh go to sleep….and then she also goes to sleep….then Alekh gets up….and sits in front of Sleeping Sadhna…and remembers what Ragini told him the qualities of a Good husband…..and then he remembers choti maa words….then he remembers when slok helped sadhna…and he says yes…Slok is the good dost for my dost….but then you will go away with slok…..but don't worry dost….and then he speaks up…and says even if u had to go away…I will bear that too….so what if I be sad….i will be happy for you dost….and the Piya o piya sad starts in the BG...and he says then I will miss you a lot….it's a very emotional scene….then next morning….Sadhna is getting ready…and she Alekhji I forgot to talk to you about the movie last night….and Alekh comes towars her….and both look into the mirror….and Alekh says dost you have done a lot for me na…..you are too good….and Sadhna says Alekhji I love you a lot na….and if there is a good dost like you with me…than this is nothing in front of it….and by sahdna's hands a nail polish falls down on the ground….and Alekh goes to get it…and as he get up with the nail polish…he sees slok standing there when Alekh was standing before….and Slok says Namste to Sadhna…and they both start talking….and Alekh sees both of them together….and then he looks at a pic of himself with Sadhna…..and then he remembers Punditji's words….and he thank god…and it ends there…

Precap: Sadhna comes in with gift box….and Alekh says dost why are you coming alone where is slok….i just left him here na….and Sadhna says he was also finding you….as he is going to London…..so he wanted to meet you….

******************************************************************************************************************

Ratings: 7/10

Note: DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As they are officially for India-Forums.com

Thank You 😳 & Sorry for any mistakes

Take Care, Njoy😛

Love

Unnati😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamune thumbnail
awww poor RagVir i am still trying to figure out who that guy was
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Shlok going to London...is he not treating Alekh anymore then :SS
chapagain thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
Malajiji thumbnail

Thanks for the update

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww. I feel sorry 4 ragini.
Ranvir just tell her wot ur going through, m sure she'll understand.
I still wonder who was da guy in da restaurant dat was approaching ragini.
Thanx unnati 4 da update =]
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Wats hppng here? Ranveer having a secret, Alekh behaving weirdly....Oh god.. i hope this does not get messed up..
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shlok going back? wht abt his treatment for alekh then?
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update!wonder what aalkeh is thinking...
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankyou 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!1