Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am a busy mom and I wake up at 5.30am everyday. I don't have time to make fresh n hot breakfast in the morning. So I soak rolled oats with milk n sugar the previous night. Top in with dates, figs, almonds and walnuts. Taste bhi, health bhi. Very filling too. :)
Azzina thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Idli sambar and Pongal rice with a cup of refreshing filter coffee 😊

cheese cube 
Azzina thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Breakfast is very important to start the day, even you can tell that is start your day with high power of kick, and charge you entire day, cornflake is good for the morning breakfast, but if you add something more like omelet bread, banana fully nutrient break fast which keep you healthy and strong.
zeekhanakhazana thumbnail
idli shashlik and lachaco are my favorite and unique breakfast foods.
ongongong thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It keeps changing everyday. My mom generally makes Idli,Upma,Maggi on weekdays.Toast on Sundays. Occasionally I have fruits(anything except watermelon and orange.Having watermelon on empty stomach causes food poisoning and I hate oranges),cornflakes,milk and Oats.
Lots...because I sometimes miss a full lunch so I eat a lot early for breakfast and then head out.

Early morning...I make sure I have a cup of tea with two digestive biscuits.

Then I have my ultimate breakfast.

>Chicken and Cheese sandwich
>Boiled eggs
>a bowl of fruits...mostly oranges,guavas,apples,grapes and bananas
>a glass of orange juice

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
It keeps changing everyday 😆
Maximum I like stuffed paratha or poha . But Mom doesn't feel so kindly towards me everyday 😆 Hence cornflakes with milk & dry fruits , toast with jelly/butter (this one I hate most 🤢 ) , plain roti sabji , sandwich etc etc .
What I avoid totally is oily/fried food on breakfast . Except that stuffe paratha , no oily stuffs can lure me enough to have them just on starting of my day .
ruchi0511 thumbnail
Try this coleslaw sandwich its quickly made..http://ruchisahay.blogspot.com/2014/03/coleslaw-sandwich.html
or once in a while when u have time give a try to this bread pancake..trust me its yummy..http://ruchisahay.blogspot.com/2014/03/tasty-bread-pancakes.html
Edited by ruchi0511 - 10 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ravi98 thumbnail
Eggs, Oatmeal, Cereal, Fruits/ Juice. I have no consistency with my breakfast items, they are changing or rotating all the time but I always opt for a healthy breakfast so I feel good throughout the day.

Adding bananas to the breakfast is a good idea.
Edited by Ravi98 - 10 years ago