Mayur Scrapbook <3 pg54 updates

angelz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hii everyone,
 im helping out with the mayur scrapbook that we are planning to send to Mayur as a special gift of our appreciation, i had an idea for the layout which was apporved by the leaders and the team, now i needhelp with the cover pg at the moment, later we will move on to discuss the layout of the scrapbook as we get all the messages together <3 dia

TO LEADERS:
my layouts coordinators are as follows
Munefah: will help me layout special MayUr qoutes ( i.e she gave me a cute quote from Mayank " tum white mein bohut acchi lag rahi hu")

Nikki: will help me with selected siggies, (i.e the siggy selected by the leaders will go to her, she will decide which siggy goes with color scheme ; stay in touch with padma and see which siggies she collected)

daffodils.dudu: help me come up with themes for each page ( i.e cover page is love theme so collect all pix of love roses etc)

Somu: keep me updated with everything, you will be my go between in both topics please sis, cuz i may not be able to keep up with both thank you

Sheena: i need you to help me with the cover page for now, the theme is red and white symbolizing love and purity, i need a quote and pix representign tht to go around the main mayur siggy for the page and a pretty border, you can google red borders and see which ones you like

Aisha: will advice me with the final setups

Surbhi: Is helping me as a co-cordinator, if im not here and she is, pls PM her

and a big thank you to all <3 dia

these are very cute examples from sheena:

these pix will be editted and will go on cover page, reps our love theme

Developments:
 We have layout style
Cover: I requested a few ppl to make a special siggy we will choose 1 or 2 rest will be used in message section pages. Cover theme is love: passion and purity. Theme colors red and white.

Pages: A siggy on top starting from the first day they met, every page will have a different siggy. Theme is MayUr: a journey of love. Colors of dividers will vary depending on phase of which the siggy is, i.e beginning one color, friendship one color, fights one color, makeup one color, hate one color, love one color etc...

All pages will have 3-6 messages

What we need:
Nemo: give me the order of all the vm's you want to put once you are done
Padma: a siggy in order of the mayur development 1st siggy will be the day they met last siggy frm today's epi? or latest epi??
Shilpa: i need the messages u collected a page at a time, which means 3-6 at a time, cuz itll be hard to have all the messages at once
Nidhi, Nihu, Somu...lots of help and feedback on everything, also help us communicate with the ppl tht have all the collections of things for the scrapbook
Poems: pls send me the ones we have selected to be in the scrap book

thanks for everything coordination layout team is glad to help you all <3 Dia

I now am making this list, so wen the credits page comes we dont miss anyone, if i have missed you, im sorry pls pm me, i will add you to the list this way we dont have to miss anyone at all!!

In other news:
check page 12 of updates
chk page 14 for pix
chk pg 27 for everything
 chk pg 28 we have a cover entry well 2 frm kajal

chk pg 54 new updates

Edited by angelz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wat help do u need?
Mayb i mite b of sum use?

371768 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Angelz

also post tht sample u sent me 4 the 1st pg n list down all wat u had PMed me a while bak...tht'll make it easier 4 every1 2 help!!

angelz thumbnail

Here we will have a few messages, (for this i need banners/texts saying messages in a few different colors so we can do a different color scheme for each page)

siggy section/pix(for this i need banners/texts saying Gifts in a few different colors so we can do a different color scheme for each page)

dedication section(here we will have songs, poems,lyrics for this i need banners/texts saying dedications in a few different colors so we can do a different color scheme for each page)

every page will have a few of each, in no specific order, so dnt get offended if ur on pg 20, or 23, or 18 or 1

also since mayanks fav color is white, and they wear alot of red and whitte, tht will be the cover pg, i need ppl to help me with the cover pg also with setting up the other pages and making banner txts or banner siggies, i dnt know how, i can just do the layout as per my job discrption so pls help me guys, its for ArTi <3 dia

angelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

wat help do u need?
Mayb i mite b of sum use?

yes muneefah pls n thnx i have written the things  i will need, for now i need cute pix and decore ideas fo r the cover page, the theme of the cover page is love and will be doen in red and white
371768 thumbnail
@dia

by love theme, wat kind of love do u mean ( our love 2wards arti or mayur love)
angelz thumbnail
Love as in our love for them, love as purity(white) love as in passion(red)
371768 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelz

Love as in our love for them, love as purity(white) love as in passion(red)

i like this idea!! gud 1!!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dia how can i help u should i post some siggs that i made or should i collect some pics and quotes for scrapbook?
371768 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_nikki

Dia how can i help u should i post some siggs that i made or should i collect some pics and quotes for scrapbook?

Hi nikki!!

Padma is collectin the avis n siggies...
but u cud help her make quotes 4 the scrap bk...also if u have ny ideas regardin the layout...plss PM her...how do u like the layout she posted just nw??

Right nw the focus is on the cover page...if u have ny ideas or if ur free enough we need a team 2 wrk on the card decorations...u can join in...wat say??