LS Written Update June 1, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i am so sorry!! my sister had her birthday party today, so i couldnt post the update..when i went to update, i looked on youtube, but unfotunately no one posted the epi!!!anyways, after a lot of looking, here is the  brief update:
     they show recap about pooja's life. pooja sits outside her house and cries when neena gupta (sorry, dont know character name) comes and comforts her. on the other hand, nanda's husband comes home and she questions where he was. he says he was inquiring about gitika..no one knows where she is. nanda get worried and her husband tries to comfort her. they try calling gitika's phone, but no one picks up. then, neena and pooja are sitting outside pooja's home, and neena is trying to convince pooja to ring the bell..pooja refuses. then neena tries to get pooja to come to her house. pooja is admant on staying outside. the scene switches to nanda and co..she is making up lame excuses to why gitika hasnt called yet. then she starts to think about gitika's childhood, and begins to compare her to now.. gitika calls..she is at some club or something..she is trying to talk to her parents while her friends talk about what a baby she is for calling her parents..(what gay friends) she tries to disconnect the phone, but her mom isnt letting her..then gitika's friends come up and scare her. she screams and the phone disconnects.. nanda gets worried, but the dad calms her down..anywys, gitika's friends carry her and get ready to throw her into the pool, while she screams that she cant swim. they throw her into the pool, and start clapping..one of gitika's friends (her boyfriend i think) jumps in and saves her..then he yells at the friend her dumped her there..the other guy yells back that this is his party..gitika gets mad at the guy who saves her for yelling at the host..she walks off with the jerk host (my bad, i think this guy is her bf, not the other guy) anyways, back to pooja: she is sleeping outside the door when the milk? man comes and hands her some packages..she opens the door and..ITS OPEN! warily she walks inside and puts the packages in the kitchen, she is about to sit down when her husband appears..he has he mangalsutra(is that how u spell it?) in his hand..he says that the neckalce was stolen.. BREAK TIME!!!! pooja's husband asks how he found the necklace..she replies that it is fake..he starts hurting her, and starts to  accuse her of lying..he says that shes wants to send money to her mother..he tells her to be quiet and asks her if he looks like an idiot, then he lets her go. anyways, neena is packing the bad for her husband.she talks about moving there, and he looks on warily..then a phone call comes, its her son.. the son talks with his mom and dad.. then the voice over comes, explaining how each lady doesnt understand stuff.. all the ladies, except pooja, are singing on the train. babli get a phone..her kids are running all over the place, and the nanny or something is complaining. her kids break the tv remote and babli is kinda mad. shoba(thats neena's name!) application for retirement get rejected..she pleads with the supervisor to try.he says yes, but that it wont work. shooba is disappointed. BREAK TIME!! anyways, back to the train, some pregant lady is selling her clips. nanda buys one and asks the lady how old she is, how many weeks pregnant.. the lady replies 16 and she deosnt know how many weeks..then nanda asks about marriage, the lady ignores her. nanda sees her own daughter pregnant..(a dream)
  • THE END!!!!

PREVIEW: 

• nanda has a heart-to-heart conversation with her daughter..shoba talks to her kids about her husbands' weird behaviour..

anyways..it was an okay epi, kinda boring imo..anyways..sorry again😳 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!! AND PRESS LIKE BUTTON!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lovely_lady - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Isha!πŸ€—

I'll try my best to post highlights, if not an update tomorrow. I'm sorry in advance if I'm un-able to, you know how it is with packing and such.

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey no prob..just pm me if u cant..i'll try to update for you..glad to help out =)
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update/
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.