Ekta...please stop lying....

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The tagline of the show says 'Satya ghatnao par adharit'...well the plot of the first ghatna was copied from a marathi play 'Me Savita Damodaran Paranjpey', the plot of the second ghatna was copied from horror novel by Ira Levin and hollywood movie based on the same, 'Rosemary's baby'. I'm sure that the new ghatna too is a story copied from somewhere...So, where is the truth in these so called incidents?

It's hightime Ekta should stop lying to audiences as we are no more dumb to fall for her lies and have brain to figure out the genuineness of a story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgirl143123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea Very True..!!!
Ekta shud Stop fooling us..!!! 😡

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont find any drama in the show.maybe ur right.maybe these stories are already mentioned somewhere.but as both the stories roll back to old dates it is quite possible that the stories were wriiten after the event happened as everybody is in search of such real stories.be it novelists or producers?

Originally posted by: aninditag

tagline of the show says 'Satya ghatnao par adharit'...well the plot of the first ghatna was copied from a marathi play 'Me Savita Damodaran Paranjpey', the plot of the second ghatna was copied from horror novel by Ira Levin and hollywood movie based on the same, 'Rosemary's baby'. I'm sure that the new ghatna too is a story copied from somewhere...So, where is the truth in these so called incidents?

It's hightime Ekta should stop lying to audiences as we are no more dumb to fall for her lies and have brain to figure out the genuineness of a story.

BlackWitch thumbnail
Lolz, yeah, its funny how she does that. And I don't find these stories either interesting or scary. I just look at the screen with a bored expression on my face cuz all they show is darkness and sounds which are supposed to be eerie and people who are supposed to be scary and yet, this show neither has the right plot in place, nor the exaggerated costumes of the actors. Didn't Ekta ever read somewhere that the most scariest of dramas are based on normal looking people and normal looking events?
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont agree with u bcoz i find the show very scary as i feel the most scariest of incidents(not drama)happen when normal looking people and events act and happen unnormally respectively
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
its funny how she does that.
cutegirl4u thumbnail
hahahahaha...hahahahha...hahahahha
thats all i can do readin dis post..n wen i watch d show...hahahaha