Posted: 14 years ago
I know I can never be unbiased about her 😳, but I would like the honest opinion of others--is her hosting the high point of the show? I lowe how she lights up the stage with her spontaneity and vivacity!👏
Yes, Mona is amazing. I love her as a host. She is so bubbly and charming.
yeah with her 1000Watt smile !!!
yes..I agree...she lights up the show...she is spontaneous and has good sense of humor.............i personally like her as a host.......
she is the very reason i watch the show ji...

ye tottaly agree..mona iz gr8..she rockz...i loved d way she tld highway 61 guyz dat she will come & attend dere show..soo sweet of her...chakk de phatte mona

I 100% agree with everyone. Sony TV is just lucky to have host like Mona Singh whose screen presence just light up the show. There are some good entertainers come ont he show every day but most of the times, it is like a Circus or a magic show but Mona makes a big difference on TRP of the show, otherwise who will be happy with a show with Anu and Farah as judges.

All the best Mona for your upcoming Bollywood project!!! I hope she shines like a star on Big Screen too.
Oh ho look who is here.....welcome ji welcome!! 😛 Good to see you posting again...hain ji!!
Originally posted by blyton

Oh ho look who is here.....welcome ji welcome!! 😛 Good to see you posting again...hain ji!!
 Sorry Yaar, kaam hee aisa hai ke socialize karne ka time nahi milta. Plus this show comes little late for me. I kind of push myself after 10.00pm shows.😆 But for Mona it is worth staying up late for an hour.
Hi Neelam nice to see you do com to MandA Mansion also !!! Abhi vaha kuch thanda pad gaya hai !!!