Shaurya aur Suhani

Saurabh Pandey is Favourite Naya Sadasya?

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Saurabh Pandey is Favourite Naya Sadasya?

Saurabh Pandey, Shaurya of Shaurya and Suhani is been nominated for the Favourite Naya Sadasya in Star Parivar Awards but he feels that getting nominated is more important than winning it.
Talking about the nomination, he says, "I'm glad and grateful to Star that they have accepted me as their sadasya. It feels nice to be part of this parivar and I am very happy and excited about the awards."

About his chances of winning it he says, "I am not very keen on it. I do not know whether I will win it or not but these things do not matter to me. What matters to me the most is my hard work. Since I do not get to watch my show, I do not know about other actors who have been nominated in this category."

Saurabh Pandey is also nominated for Yogya Jodi category along with Sriti Jha. He feels that his fan following is his most important strength which has helped him to be a part of this Parivar. Saurabh is also performing in the award ceremony along with his co-star Sriti. The two are expected to start their rehearsals on Monday (May 25).

The nomination list is out for seven categories. Shaurya Aur Suhani has received three nominations so far in three different categories. The award function will take place next month
Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media Sun, May 24 2009
Edited by swanithak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All de best Saurab!! 🤗

Wow! can't wait to see yur perfo at SPA......😃
purplepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the best Saurabh and Sriti!!! Hope u have a win!!
sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i voted both of them.........
i wish they win this award
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laughing doll

did he won the award???

no dear .... Naitik of yeh Rishta ...... is the winner 😆