Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupa_SD thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You guys are really sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dulhann forum is the bestest forum out of all...........you all made me fall in love even more wid u, dulhann & SD!!!!!!!!!!!

So done.....we are gonna start watching from monday! Hurrahhhhhhh!
titly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah sure..but Charri i m requesting u to upload vedios till wednesday...then i will do that...til that day i wont be able to come on IF.
--Pooja-- thumbnail
We could start watching from june 1 which is a monday n we could keep watching d way we did on TV i.e on mondays-fridays.....

Thanks a lot for d link guys....some of d earlier videos of Rajshri r not working properly...so i think we need you tube links..
titly thumbnail
guys..for me rajsri vedios r working properly...n i really want  to upload all of them on youtube..but plz can u guys tell me how to do it....i mean how can i upload vedios from rajsri to you tube.
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thik hai leken Titly...I'm having exams on Thursday so I won't be able to post the video on Wednesday...😕(maybe)
Edited by -Charri- - 14 years ago
DivyankaSoSexy thumbnail
Thats a great idea...so we will start on Monday right..........
-Navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys i was wondering should we also watch on the weekends because then it will get boring if we don't !!!!!! so please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we should tell sharad about this genius idea!!!!!!!!!!! and btw aren't there videos of the previous/ earlier episodes in the BMTD froum!!!!!!!
gr8love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To watch on Raishri u hv to create an account and its free so everybody should do that coz like I said once before other than the dubbing problem, their videos work real well,

Apni community vidoes are all from Zshare and the earlier ones were deleted.
Youtube does not hv all the vodeos in sequence.
I will watch on Rajshri only.
Lets not watch on weekends coz alot of us get busy and we all should hv the opportunity to watch it together,,, so my suggestion is to keep it to 5 days a week Mon- fri!!
What does everyone think?????
titly thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8love

To watch on Raishri u hv to create an account and its free so everybody should do that coz like I said once before other than the dubbing problem, their videos work real well,

Apni community vidoes are all from Zshare and the earlier ones were deleted.
Youtube does not hv all the vodeos in sequence.
I will watch on Rajshri only.
Lets not watch on weekends coz alot of us get busy and we all should hv the opportunity to watch it together,,, so my suggestion is to keep it to 5 days a week Mon- fri!!
What does everyone think?????

yup thts true...i also agree with u....so do u think rajshri vedios r ok....then it will be fine for me..coz then i have to give the link only.