Sabki Laadli Bebo - Written Update- May 27th

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sabki Laadli Bebo - Written Update - May 27th

Written By: Navii Dhesii

Part 1:

Diljeet calls everyone into the family room. Diljeet says, " I wan't to tell you all some good news. Bhuaji says, " WOW good news it's been a long time since I have heard that in this house". Diljeet tells Bhuaji to sit down. Diljeet says' " As you all know I want to build a factory, which will benefit everyone". Bhuaji says," Factory! Really". Diljeet says, " Yes, Yes Bhuaji , The land I need for the factory ... Papa ji has bought for me". ( Everyone is shimmering with glee). Bhuaji says, " Diljeet , You're set for life". Diljeet says, " Yes, Bhuaji on that land will be our factory and export house... Just wait and see what us 3 brothers do". Diljeet then starts talking to Ashok. Diljeet says, " Yes, Yes Ashok me and Omi are in this project from before but now you will join us". Ashok says, "I don't know how but inform me if you ever need any help". Bhuaji says, " WOW, Kuku is very sneeky he didn't let any of us find out". Diljeet says, " I didn't know either I just heard him". Bhuaji says, " Then don't say anything so my brothers suprise doesn't get ruined". Diljeet then says, " No Bhua, I just can't wait for the sun to rise and bring along it's happiness". Bebo is doing the aarti. The whole family is in the family shrine. Bebo is singing.

Kuku says, " I wan't to tell you all something, I have bought a piece of land, everything is done and the rest of the details I will tell you on the day of the Bhumi puja but, I will say that land is for the happiness of this family. Also one last thing , people tell me you have 3 sons why do you need to work , so I thought why don't I let Ashok take care of one of our hotels by himself". Bebo then says, " Bhaji your not suppose to be late on the first day of work". Ashok says, " You're right Bebo".( They all one by one pray and leave) Kuku says, " Bebo the day the land is ready come with me". Bebo says, " Why papa? ". Kuku says, " Because I am buying the land in you're name". Diljeet's EYES OPEN WIDE IN SHOCK! The whole family is in shock. Kuku says, " You have to sign the papers in a few days everything will be ready". Everyone looks disspointed. They show a replica of the factory that Diljeet had dreamt of building. Diljeet is running his hands across the replica.

Part 2:

Omi enters. They both look at the replica they look devastated. Prabhjot says, " If the project is yours then the land should be too". Then Bhuaji talks about how what ever happened wasn't right and that when she was the only girl of the family she never got any land in her name. She also talks about how when she gets married she is going to take the land with her. She said it's not like they can take it back. Then she says," Kuku is crazy in Bebo's love he didn't even think before doing this". Bhuaji then say, " I think you should talk to Kuku before doing anything". ( Everyone agrees)

Bebo is walking up the stairs when Diljeet calls her. Bebo says, " Yes, Brother". Diljeet says, " I want to talk to you about something. He gives her a statue. Bebo says, " Bhaji". Diljeet says, " What ever you said to Papa , maybe I would have never been able to say". Bebo says, " Isn't this the statue you keep in your closet. Diljeet says, " Yes the one that you pray to before you start a new job or some new work and today the work we have is because of you so today keep him with you". Bebo says, " Bhaji, I didn't know that Papa was going to give me this land". Diljeet says, " What does it matter anyways everything good that has happened to us til now has been in your name, and I know that this land that Papa has bought will be good for all of us". Bebo and Diljeet HUG ! Bebo says, " Today I will put this statue in my room". Diljeet says, " go,go". Bebo runs up the stairs. Bhuaji & Prabhjot look at Diljeet in shock. Diljeet says , " We all have different views Bhuaji, some people think of a glass half empty and some half full. If the land is in Bebo's name what difference does it make. If Papa bought this land it was only for Bebo in the first place. It doesn't make a difference."

Then you see Ashok getting ready for his new job.

Part 3:

Saru is showing Ashok a series of shirts. He decline the first one. He then says the second one is too party like. Saru then gets tired and sits down. She says, "OMG! Ashok I am soooo tired of showing you shirt after shirt". Ashok says, " Saru you dont understand, I am going to the office after sooo many days. I do not want to make a mistake.... even a little one... I want to be a respected Hotel Manager". Saru starts crying because she is soo happy. Saru and Ashok HUG! Then Bebo comes in. Saru tries making a excuse and says, " It's the first day right .... He couldn't choose what shirt to wear". Bebo says, " Ohh , Sooo that's the problem". Bebo picks out a shirt and Ashok says he will wear that one. Then he says, " In relation wise I am this house's eldest son, but in true meaning you are the eldest". Bebo says," Bhaji ... What ever I have learned, I have learned from you and anyways the eldest always get cheated with when they do something good they say thats the eldest's job anyways. "They get no credit". Then Bebo says, " Go fast to work and show everyone what Bebo's brother is capable of". Bebo hands Ashok a pen and tells him that she and Papa will be with him every step of the way. Ashok says, " I will try my best and show everyone I am Bebo's brother". They HUG!

Kuku and his wife bump into each other . Kuku asks what she is doing she replies she is getting ready for Ashok to go to work. Kuku says, " I hope Ashok proves me and himself that he is capable of doing a job like this, I hope he proves himself". Kuku's wife agrees. Then you see Kuku , Bebo & Saru walking down the stairs together. They then show Ashok getting ready to leave for his first day of work!

Part 4:

Sardarni Ji blesses Ashok and wishes him good luck. Ashok then takes out his wallet and gives tries to give his mom a coin but it slips out of his hand and rolls under Kuku's legs. He picks it up and also tries to get Kuku's blessings but cant get enough motavation to touch his feet. Saru then comes and extends her and Ashoks hand and says, " Bless us Papa ji". Kuku ends up giving his blessings! Everyone is happy! Everyone one by one by one is giving him blessings. He then leaves and everyone is very happy to see him going back to work.

They then show Amrit's office and a man coming in. The man asks, " What happened to that land that you're uncle wanted to buy?". Amrit replies, " Everything is done... He has bought it for 10 crores ". The man asks, " 10 crores, Ok Ok Ok! I told you it sums up to at least that but, their is cheaper land than that". Amrit says, " He is just like that when he likes land he has to get it". The man says, " A man should be like that ... uhmm get the papers ready and get me a meeting with you're uncle, well whats him name?". Amrit says, " Kuku". The man says, " Well in a few hours meet me at the land with you're uncle I want to fix this deal as soon as possible". Amrit says , " Ok Uncle , I will fix it right now".

Precap : Kuku and the man are talking about how much the land means to them. Mahajan said that he has changed his mind!

Comment and Tell me if you like the update😃

This Update is for India-Forums ONLY!

Edited by punjabi_qt26 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartspink thumbnail
Hehe, adding on to the precap, Mahajan says that he has changed his mind :):)

Thanks for covering me up :D

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da gr8 update!!!!

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks
so glad no fight happened between daljeet and family and he didn't take Bebo wrong.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i love daljeet! that was uber sweet of him :)