27th May 09 Updt: Ranvir's Mistake!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
27th May 2009 Bidaai: Written Update

The episode begins with Ragini coming in her room with a jug of water….and she sees on the mirror it's written "I Am Sorry" she sees this smiles….as she knows that's Ranvir….and she finds him around the room….and just than Ranvir comes at the door and sees her….and says I Am Sorry…and Ragini turns around with anger….and sees him….he is standing holding his ears…..but she turns away from with anger….but on the other hand she is just pulling his legs….she just smiles…and walks away from him….and sits on the bed….and Ranvir that she is too angry….he goes and sits on his knees folding his hands….I M really Sorry…and Ragini again who was smiling but then just to pull his leg….makes sad face and looks at him and says for what…..? and turns back away from him….and he says for coming late….for making my wife wait long…..and…Ragini says and..?? she walks away from him….and he goes to her…and makes her face him….and says and for talking with you so rudely….Ragini I m really sorry…..i shouldn't have talked with you like that….are you mad with me…? And she says No…can I ever be mad with you…and Ranvir in his flirtous style says Nahi…..and Ragini also says Nahi….and Ranvir again says Nahi….and Ragini just smiles and says Nahi….and hugs him…..and then in Salekh Room…someone enters the room….and sees that Sadhna is sleeping….so that person goes and picks up the medicine bottle of Alekh but just then some noise happens….and Sadhna wakes up….so that person hides….and then Sadhna looks around….but she couldn't find anything….so then she goes to turn the lights ON….and while she does that….that person just goes out of the room….and closes the door…..then Sadhna looks around but couldn't find anyone…but than her eyes falls on the Medicine bottle….and it fallen on the table…and she says I haven't put this bottle like this…..

Then next morning….Sadhna tells all this to everyone….and then Slok says I wanna check the medicine…..and as he checks the medicines he says that this are just vitamin medicines….and not the one I have prescribed…. And he asks who bring this medicines….?? And Sadhna says Ranvirji always brings the medicines…..then how come…..and just then Ranvir comes and says I will tell you…..and he says this medicines are being changed by me….for 2 weeks Sadhna bahabi was telling me that the medicines are getting over….but I was so busy in the work that I was forgetting…..then last night I went to the Pharmacy….but they ran out of those medicines….as there is a shortage of those medicines but they had some samples of those…and I requested them to give me that…..and than I also brought some multi vitamins…..and when I went to give them to bhabi….they had already went to sleep…..so I thought I will put them myself….but it was so dark…that I must have put vitamins in the bottle……and Vasu says how can you be so careless….you could not do this single thing….and he says I m sorry mom….work load was just too much that….Vasu says let it be Ranvir if you couldn't handel your responsibility than let us know….as we can't take any risk for Alekh….and then Chotimaa comes and says Vasu….he has done with purposely…..any one could have done this mistake…..and thank god those where Viatamins pills….that didn't harm Alekh at all….and from returning from USA…Ranvir is the one who is been handling all this na….he has never done a mistake before……forgive him….. and Vasu says be careful next time Ranvir…..and she goes from there…..and then he goes to Sadhna and says this won't happen next time bhabhi….and choti maa says don't be so upset about this…..humans can make mistakes….

Then At Sharma house they all are having their breakfast….and as usual Malti's mom was taunting….and just then Slok comes and Prakasji asks from where is he coming and he says from Rajvansh house….and he tells what happened….and Malti's mom says how can he do a huge mistake….Sadhna must be worried a lot na…things done mistakely can bring a crack into relations…that's why they says no send two daughter in the same house……and then Prakshji says nothing will happen….as the love of Sadhna and Ragini can fight any problems…..but this should not happen again…..but kaushi is worried with Malti's mom's words…..

Then Nanvin says Ranvir has done this for his own profit….and Avni says no ranvir can't do this….and Navin says why can't he…..anyone can do anything for all this property…..by the way he has thought it right….but if he thinks that he can take away all this for himself….then he is worng…..i have worked a lot for his too….and I won't let him take all this away….but this Ranvir is very smart….he must have fooled all the family members but I know all his moves…..i don't from how long this has been going on….of given Alekh wrong medicines….

Alekh is still think about those mamaji's word with Slok about the match……and then Sadhna comes with the juice and gives it to him….but he doesn't take it….so sadhna puts it on the table….and sits by him and says what happened Alekh you are not doing any work…..you puzzled too….Ok tell me something….what painting are you gonna make today…..and he just nods No…..and then she takes the harmonica…and says you play harmonica very good….and all your tunes are my fav….can u play a new one for me today….and he again nods No…..and she says ok fine….atleast drink this juice….and says he nods NO again…and she says what happened Alekhji ur not listening to any of my words….i have brought this juice with so much of love….and she makes him drink the juice…..and he takes a sip…and gives it back to her…..but she says one more for me….and he drink one more sip….and she says thank you Alekhji…..and just then Vasu comes and Sadhan sees her…and she goes out….and Vasu I don't how should I thank you….if you haven't paid attention….than Alekh have been taking wrong capsuals…. I know you love Alekh a lot….but still I m very worried….and Sadhna says yes I also don't know how this medicines got changed…. And vasu that's why we have to be very careful….specially you…you have to check every single thing….there should be no mistakes in Alekh's case…and just then servant says Mamaji and Naniji of Bahurani has came….and Vasu says ok tell Choti bahu about it….and Vasu says remember my words Sadhna….and says lets go…and she says I will give juice to Alekhji and them I will come……and she says Good….and she goes from there…..and it ends there…

Precap: Naniji and Kaushi are talking says Sadhna has come with a very bad kismet….the life with Alekhji is not a life of a married women….and Alekh hears them….

*****************************************************************************************

Ratings: 7/10

Note: PLZ DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES. As they are officially for India-Forums.com

Thank you😛 & Sorry for Any Mistakes

Take Care, Njoy

Love

Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god. Not even more trouble for tomorrow
Thanks for the update. Looks like I won't watch the episode again
It's way too depressing...
ChoChang thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww...RagVir scene was so cuteee...

And what all Alekh has to overhear..Uff!!

Thanks...😊
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks!!
wonder how alekh will react tomorrow...
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update!
angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail