Armaan aka Amir Ali Appreciation Thread

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Armaan Sinha
From home to office and vice versa, he is Mr. Nice Guy. He doesn't go out drinking with Bhaskar and gang, as he is a single father. He always rushes home to be with his daughter. He is man of great integrity: honest and hard working. A brilliant photographer, he is getting great offers from various places, but he sticks to ' Men's Universe' because it had given him his first break. His ideologies constantly clash with those of Bhaskar. Bhaskar hates him, but Armaan is too level headed to hold any grudges against Bhaskar. He just lets him be. He cares a lot for his 6-year-old daughter, Suhani. He doesn't want his daughter ever to feel the absence of a mother. He tells her that, her mother died when she was just an infant, it's a lie. Suhani's mother had left Armaan for another man. But he doesn't care for her anymore; he is completely smitten by Bharti. But slowly his infatuation for Bharti turns to respect as he sees her dedication at work. He empathises with her whenever she struggles with anything. And whenever she is in trouble, he comes to her rescue like a knight in shining armour.

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
~Members~

1. Aaisma
2. Iqra
3. Ami
4. Miiss_Universee
CuPiD-EffecT
6.Soulfry
7.Sarah
8. Shweta
9. Shruti
10. Perfectangel
shivzi
-Sofia.786-
mrs.karan.kundr
princezz787
divya_07
-Priya-
17. M.S.M
sweet coco
I-love-dmg
20. MissSunshine
Chocoretto
22. sweety307
23. farina_m
24. Karan-Shilpa
25. fizzles
26. kaninikabasuray
music_l0ver036 thumbnail

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wanna be nr. 2
😛 leaving now byeeee
-Ami- thumbnail
I'm totally in! I love Aamir. Started loving him KDMH hai. 😳 Wish that show got a proper ending.  But anyways, I loved Aamir's line in yesterday. "Whats a 4-letterd word for an idiot" I swear, I loved that line of his!

Also here are some free to use icons of his:

There are more in the creations gallery. But I'm being lazy and not getting those. 😛
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 heyy!.x

can i join 2 plzz?!.x

uff jus loveee Aamir ali hes sooo cute..hpe 2 see more of him!.x
Edited by Miiss_Universee - 14 years ago
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
am in....i loveeeeee aamir aka arman

thanks musicover. hey is that bio from wiki?its wrong...he was born in mumbai, india and hes not 1985 born. there is another actor called aamir ali who is from pakistan somone mixed those two in wiki
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Thanks for joining in guys!!!
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he was cute in the first episode. missed him today. i hope we get to see him more. armaan's character looks interesting.
-Ami- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

he was cute in the first episode. missed him today. i hope we get to see him more. armaan's character looks interesting.

Yes definately! I loved him yesterday. Especially the one line he had asked for his crossword puzzle. (Yes i know i've been saying this everywhere! 😆) And then i loved how the boss would ask HIM even when Gyaan was about to saying something.