05/26 written update: Bharti searches geeta!! FUN!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

aah such a long wait! I saw yesterday's episode twice. Two hunks on one show. But I am missing Eijaz !! Thank god Aamir is here.

By the way I am Fatima. 😊 So hi to everyone, don't mind me talking a lot at times. I usually don't talk thaaat much. But I write what I think, and I think a lot!! (lot lot)

Mini update
    Payal finally believes Bharti is Bhaskar.
    Bhaskar's boss is looking for him as the big presentation is near.
  • Bhaskar realizes it's Geeta's curse and goes on a search for her.
TODAY's UPDATE

(hahaha) Bharti (or should I say Bhaskar?) is looking at the mirror and doing typical Bhaskar things and praying the girl dissapears. She keeps saying what did you do to me, ok 1, 2, 3 (turns tot he mirror) you will be gone. She sits on the topilet and uses LOTS of toilet paper to wipes her tears and nose. She keeps saying what happeened. Payal comes in and see the news paper ont he floor, she take a bat and as soon as Bharti hears her she comes running hugging Payal saying thank god you are here. payal keeps asking for Bhaskar. Bharti keeps saying she is Bhaskar. Payal is scared and looks around asking for Bhaskar. She says did you kill him?? (amazing amazing amazing acting from Bharti!! wow!!!) She says I am the man. Payal screams no she is not. As Payal is walking away she says MSA. (mujse shaadi karogi, he mentioned it int he car yesterday) Bharti says everything that they did last night. He also says you saw me naked twice, and you have a teel herem here and here. (diff body places) Then Bharti says now you scream. Payal says Bhaskar?? then she screams and falls into the water. (lol!!!)

Bhaskar's boss lights a dia infront of Sai baba's picture. He asks for blessing. He goes on saying turn my rupees into dollars. He says give blessing to this munda too. (Bhaskar's pic) he is great just one problem, doesn't come on time. (lol) Gyaan ( I believe? the bad friend) comes and says everything is ready, they will reach the hotel for presentation. He will call Bhaskar. The boss says it's ok. He will call Bhaskar. he tells him to get everyone else together instead.

Bhaskar's boss lights a dia infront of Sai baba's picture. He asks for blessing. He goes on saying turn my rupees into dollars. He says give blessing to this munda too. (Bhaskar's pic) he is great just one problem, doesn't come on time. (lol) Gyaan ( I believe? the bad friend) comes and says everything is ready, they will reach the hotel for presentation. He will call Bhaskar. The boss says it's ok. He will call Bhaskar. he tells him to get everyone else together instead.

Payal is unconscious and Bharti is wiping her. She wakes up and screams. Bharti asks why is she screaming. Payal says this is a dream, this is a dream. Bharti says no this is a nightmare...for ME. ( ohh soo cool! this girl is amazing) Payal sits up and says you are you right? She touches her curls and says oh my god how do you have such perfect curls, I go to the parlor too, Bharti says my life is ruined here and you are talking about curls (atleast god blessed you with looks) She walks away. Bhaskar's boss has called. She picks up saying hello boss. He asks for Bhaskar and he says I am in the shower right now. the boss goes two step back ont he stairs (LOL!!!) he says oh I am sorry. She changes it and says I mean Bhaskar is in the shower. He goes back in the stairs again sayign you two together...? (the boss is getting a great image lol) She corrects herself again and say well..payal..the boss gets even happier and takes more steps back on the stairs saying even Payal is with you guys in the shower. He tells her tell Bhaskar to call me when he is done. Tell him to prioritize his priorities, not be late for the presentation.

Bharti says the most important presentation of his life is at 2, and here he is. Payal says it's only 10. Inside the house Bharti is sitting and saying if she doesn't go today then the haveli will be gone. Payal comes and stares at her. Bharti says why are you looking at me like that? have you never seen me like this before. Payal says uneasily not like this before. ( falls off the chair laughing! I love this show!!!!) Payal says God made you really beautiful. Bharti says do you think hearing that will make me happy? here my life is ruined. My everything.Bhaskar's house phone rings and goes to answering machine. It's geeta. She says yesterday not only did our relationship break but I also broke all ties with god. Bharti goes to get the phone but she is gone. She tries the cell phone but it's not reachable. Bharti remembers everything that happened with geeta in the club, and when she said someday he will be sorry. Bharti tells Payal it's 70's formula. Geeta did a setting with God, and cursed him. Find Geeta and he will be back!!!!

The bai is talking to that boy. She tells him not to call her tai instead call Office bai. She gives him coffee. Vineeta (rukhsaar) comes and says if she going to serve coffee in such dirty cups, she should drink it herself. She goes to Sonali (the office secretay) and says there are spelling mistakes, she spelled association wrong. Did she even go to school? the day she does her work properly she will break a coconut!!...on her head!! (wow someone is mean!! cool role) she says no one works in this office. except me.

The boss is tensed. His gay associate ( I am guessing, if not associate then chamcha) is saying baby relax. He looks for Armaan and he infroms him today is his daughter's exam. The boss complains that why can't anyone get their priorites straight here. Vineeta comes and says where is everybody. The boss say atleast he has BHA. Vineeta asks what's Bha. He says Bhaskar. he asks where is Bhaskar. He says he doesn't know

Bharti and Payal are in the car. They talk about Geeta. Payal says remember I told you this will hurt her. Bharti laughs at first and says don't you see I am suffering. It's her fault. Payal says when you give someone a lot of pain, some of that pain comes on your share. Bhaskar is driving in a messy way. Payal says drive right! Bhaskar says he is driving like a woman, he messes up more. Payal says you sexist pig. Payal says if you wear a size 9 chappal on size 6 feet ofcourse it will slip. A guys slaps their window , Bharti rolls down the wondow and says Kya be!! (hahahaha) the guys also insults girl's driving. Bharti gets into a verbal argument. Payal keeps saying sorry. (this is funny) Bharti bends down to take out her chappals. and Then bump into a parked police car. ( LOL)

The police comes and asks for Bharti's license. Bharti gives it to him and he looks at the license and then her. (couple of times) he says he asked for her license not her brothers. Bharti tries to bribe him. The ploice gets mad and says if she wasn't a female he would ...Bharti gets mad and gets out of the car sayign what would he do if she was a male. She says she infact is a male. She was last night, but all this changed today. She says she is a man, a bro! The police guys asks for forgiveness. Payal gets inside to drive and Bharti goes to the passenger seat. The police says he has heard many excuses in his life but this was the mother of all excuses. Bharti says not mother, FATHER!!!

Amarjeet (boss) is very tensed. The clients have left for the meeting, and there is no sign of Bhaskar. People say he won't come. He says he will, this presentation is as important to him as it is to the company.

Bharti and Payal have reached Geeta's house. Payal says what if geeta refuses to reverse this, Bharti says she will do a case on her. 1st Bharti bangs on geeta's door, then softens her voice saying she is sorry. Payal tells her the door is locked from the outside. Bharti and Payal sit outside wondering if she left town. (this would be much easier if she had a facebook according to my sister) Amarjeet calls.

episode rating: 10 10 10 10 10!!! aah after so long something new!!!!!!! and truly fun. It doesn't force you to laugh!!!!

Please do hit the LIKE button since thank you no longer exsists! The episode rocked do watch it.

feel free to share thoughts 

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omgg!!! thanks aloottt...cant imagine how it wil be wen the vdo is up...me already on floorrrr🤣
brilliant update🤗
Edited by siya.. - 14 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail

Thanks for updating!

OMG the situation sounds absolutely hilarious.. Poor Bharti -- I mean Bhaskar 🤣 🤣
Can't wait to watch it today! 😃
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eijaz_lover

Thanks for updating!

OMG the situation sounds absolutely hilarious.. Poor Bharti -- I mean Bhaskar 🤣 🤣
Can't wait to watch it today! 😃

it's awesome!!!!😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u for the lovely Fatima👏

it's so good to see u updating in here as well hun🤗🤗
-Sarah- thumbnail
🤣 i cant stop laughing🤣 thanks fatima!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Fatima. It's a great update.

The epi was brilliant.
-aditi- thumbnail
whoaa that was fast fatima thanks so much🤗reading it and it sounds fun as you said😛😆

love,
aditi
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks! cant wait to watch it! 😃
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thanks so much aweome update