Important Information: Please Read

-Sarah- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Important: Please Read

Hi Friends!🤗

Because we are all new to this section, I thought of writing this up so we know what and what not to do in this section.

These are some important thing (below) and will help you during your time on I-F.

I-F has some basic rules that have to be followed.  A copy of the I-F COC can be found here

One important issue is the increase in external advertising that you're probably seeing around I-F; i.e. members joining solely with the purpose of advertising sites in direct competition with I-F.

In such cases I would appreciate it if you could hit the report  button everytime you see such a thread.  Similarly, this button can be used everytime you see a member making threads/posts that do not adhere to the I-F COC.

Development Team members will read the reported posts, and close them as soon as they can.

Other things that must be kept in mind:

Please post all queries and questions in the Help Desk.  This includes questions about characters, the show and requests for pictures.  I promise to check this regularly and do my best to answer each question.

Any disruptive topics will be locked by the Moderators Asap and members will be dealt with warning PMs and, if necessary, increase in Warning Levels.

I'm happy to discuss any problems on the forum itself, and equally prepared to answer questions through PMs. Or you can also contact *Aman_I*.
Well, now that that's over with, does anyone have any suggestions to brighten up the forum and make it more active?

Love,
IF Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dear 4 the wonderful post...surely will keep in mind!
shonaveer thumbnail
thanks !!

luv
deepu :)
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

for the great post