25th May 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
25th May 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Kuku enquires about the land and Amrit says that that piece of land is the most dearest to Mahajan and will be difficult to obtain. But Amrit tells Kuku that he will try his best as Mahajan treats Amrit like his son. Then after awhile, Kuku and Rinku takes their leave.

Amro, Daiji and Buaji are in the living room and having a look at some new dresses. Buaji exclaims out loud that her fashion sense is good. Nentara comes in and says "Indeed it is" and says "You used to dress me and Bebo up" but adds on that she made them look like some veggie sellers. Buaji gets offended and asks her "Don't you have to go back to school". Nentara says that she has finished her college and is now staying at Amritsar. Nentara goes to call Bebo.

As Nentara is walking past the corridor, she goes into Omi's room and sees him practicing boxing. She gets reminded of the black eye incident. Nevertheless, she goes to the room and flirts with him and tells him "If you need anything, I'll be in Bebo's room". After she leaves, Omi gives a "Thank God she is gone" face.

Saru is thinking over the incident when Daljeet annouced that he was going to open a factory. Saru tries to make Ashok go back to office. But Ashok gets angry and leaves.

Bebo tells Nentara that its great to have her company and that she is back in town for good. They go downstairs to the living room. Daiji is making fun of Buaji's fashion sense. Buaji asks Bebo "Are the clothes nice". Bebo says "Yes they are beautiful". Buaji is happier hearing that. Bebo asks Buaji "What function are all these clothes for?". Daiji pokes fun at Buaji and says "Puja Kitty, where instead of concentrating at the prayers, they concentrate on who is looking or dresses better". Buaji says "It's the 21st century, there need to be some change, you guys won't understand anything". Daiji says "Yes of cuz we won't, maybe Prabjok will, but Saru will not". Then Daiji asks for Saru and Bebo goes to call her.

Bebo sees Saru on the swing and she calls Saru. Bebo sees Saru wiping her tears. Saru then tells what happened. Bebo says that she will try to make Papaji or herself convince Ashok and goes to find Kuku.

Kuku is doing some work and Bebo comes in and says "You have 3 sons, you shouldn't be doing any work" and hints on Daljeet's project and about Ashok. Bebo asks Kuku for some land so they can start their work. Kuku gives his consent and Bebo says "Thank you Papaji, now I'll go and convince Ashok to go back to office". Kuku tells Bebo "Tell your brothers that I'm their father too, they don't have to go to you for my consent all the time".

Amrit says "With this proposal, Mahajan will not say No to selling the land". Then tada, they show Mahajan. *Blue eyes, not fair, my fiance has it too, I'm jealous*. Amrit tells Mahajan his proposal. Mahajan accepts it but on the condition that the price increases from 5 Crore to 10 Crore.

Precap : Kuku and Amrit are at the land and Kuku says that this land is for Bebo. Whilst Daljeet thinks that the land is for him.
Edited by iheartspink - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

uh oh i bet now there will be misunderstanding between daljeet and bebo
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bookbrain007

thanks!!!

uh oh i bet now there will be misunderstanding between daljeet and bebo

yh it certaintly seems like thr r gna b misunderstandings

thanx alot 4 da update
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......
samirah23 thumbnail
yes, now that they know that Bebo is not their daughter/sister, there will be misunderstandings.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hai amrit!!!

hope there os no problems netween bebo and her brothers!!!