fijidesi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😛 Hey, I loved Hard Kaur n she was the best n still is ..GK😭  likes to get sympathy votes so for us in U.S Hard Kaur you r the true winner..👏...GK we never liked you   so much attitude😲😡 ...so Hard  Kaur yeh teri keemat kya jaane......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prince_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree HK is the best..

Gauhar does not get sympathy votes,  if she did then she wouldnt have been in the dance off every time..
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa here also in many people heart & i also do feel that HK is d winner only.............................for sure and if she is there i love to see her for sure and take the trophy with her.........................and i love her a lot
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hard kaur was MUCH better that gauhur... i mean the way she danced, she put her all into it and she really looked like she enjoyed dancing.....
dazzling.doll thumbnail

oh hell HK was gudd and the way she danced nd rocked the floor was a blast.. her performance was always something! ..  enrgtic and lively.. and hah the sense ov humor she had.. gohar had some touuugh competition..i guess HK is better off at a higher level show thn jhalak ..;) if there is one..=p

dazzling.doll thumbnail
her typical saying.. "merey ko kiyaa haii.. bus dance karnay kaa aur khush rehnay ka.." "kissi sey panga karnay ka kuch faida nahi" haha was all messed up.. buh was really cute=D