One Shot AR~Siskiyaan...

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
She stood there, silent, serene...The hard,violent wind, hit her face forcing her to close her tear-filled eyes.The storm was horrible, both, inside and outside.feeling weak at her knees, she struggled against her own self- ripped, torn apart...๐Ÿ˜ญ

More tears drizzled down her sickly-pale face.She felt choked up, with sorrow, guilt and an unknown fear.Suddenly, she flinched, clutching her stomach tight "Aaahh...tcchh..." A loud moan escaped her lips and then, immediately, two strong, muscular arms engulfed her into a concerned, protective hug.๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Riddhima?...you okay?"He gently rubbed his hand on her abdomen, over her thin, cotton kurta, making her lean on him.๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Why are you standing here?...You've been advised not to stand for long na? Dr.Kirti ne strictly kaha hai ki you won't be getting up from the bed for next 5 days toh what are you thinking, standing here, in the balcony?...Kitni tez aandhi hai...chalo..lets go inside."As he pulled her back, to make her move, he felt a tug on his shirt.He stopped and looked behind.๐Ÿ˜•

"Haan?..."He was taken aback!๐Ÿ˜•

"I..I..I am..sorry" Her eyes were raining tears but, he was happy!๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, he was happy due to the fact that she had atlast, said something...At last she uttered something.He had been dying to hear her as she had not uttered a single word since last 3 days, the days, which were their worst memories.

She hadn't expressed any emotion-no grudge, no grief, not even a single tear emerged her eyes but, finally, she spoke today.His eyes went moist as well.

"Riddhima...?"He cupped her face.๐Ÿ˜Š

"I am....sorry Armaan..I am sorry"...Her voice cracked with more tears welling up her eyes.๐Ÿ˜ญ

He sighed with relief seeing the ice-wall break as she was beginning to express her innate dejection, unresctricted.Still, his tears were torture to him.He engulfed her into a tight, protective hug and kissed her head.

"Arm...Armaan...I killed my ba..baby...I...I killed my baby...I'm sorry"Her hiccoughs were playing a havoc on his heart and he wanted to end her sufferings then and there, but, he realised, how important an emotional breakdown was,  for her well-being...With this thought in mind, he let her explode, caressing her back, to at least, soothe a tiny bit of her anxieties.

"I started the stupid argument Armaan...I did not have trust on you...I ...I doubted...I doubted you and...Armaan I hate myself now."She sobbed badly, feeling terrible.He heard her confession quietly, letting her say, whatever she had in her heart and relieve her of all the pain and bitterness, she had been storing inside her, since the last 3 days.๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Ar...Armaan di told me, it wasn't good for me to drive all the....way to Goa, but I listened to no one...I ...I wanted to catch you and Babli ...I thought you and she were....Armaan...I was the cause of that accident...I killed our own child.I haaatteeee myself...."She was hitting her own face, but, he held her arms...๐Ÿ˜ญ

"No...No Riddhima... it..it wasn't your fault at all...you...can't blame yourself for a crime you didn't commit and...Riddhima??..."He brought her face closer to his and cuddled her up, closing his eyes, on listening her heart-wrenching sobs.๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Sit here...hmm...come.."He softly made her walk up to the cane chair placed in the balcony, but she didn't sit down.๐Ÿ˜ญ

"I couldn't be a good wife, nor a good mother ...infact, I am not even a good human being...maine apne bacche ko maar diya..."She could say now more, and gave enormous sobs...

Unable to see her cry anyymore, he held her close..."No Riddhima...it wasn't at all, your fault...tumne kuch nahin kiya hai...It was a complicated pregnancy from the beginning only...and its was not anyone's fault..."

But her heart, was heavy with the guilt of harming her own unborn child, and she wasn't ready to get a retreat from her self-made allegation..."Nahin....I know.."

"You don't know anything till now Riddhima...your reports say it loud and clear...okay just wait here..."He returned with some files..๐Ÿ˜•

"I never showed it to you Riddhima...it was not a normal pregnancy...read this..."He caressed her hair..๐Ÿ˜ณ.

"Even if your pregnancy had sustained, it would've been a still birth...It was not your falut Riddhima...In fact, you know, I'm happy, that you are safe now..."He cupped her face..๐Ÿ˜ณ

"ARMAAN!..."She didn't like him say that.๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Professionally speaking, ...I am sorry but, it was not a normal foetus...and its not your fault...I didn't tell you all this earlier, and that's why I didn't tell you about Bubby having blood cancer and I went with her to Goa for a Japenese treatment.I couldn't let you worry, when your life was also in danger..."He caressed her back, as she cried in distress..๐Ÿ˜ณ

"I'm sorry for everything Armaan...I'm sorry..."He kissed her forehead...๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Tumhaari koi galti nahin hai Riddhima...please stop crying..."He wiped her tears, but she cried more, hiding her face into his chest.๐Ÿ˜ญ

"aaah...aa..ahh..ahh.."Her moan, made him alert.

"Baskett....you are openly defying my orders hai na??...Tumhe pata hai na...aise khade rehne se..stiches stretch hongey...chalo..we'll go inside and rest now..hmm?? I'll apply your oinment.."He kissed her forehead, caressing her stomach.He closed the door behind them, hitting the storm hard in its face.๐Ÿ˜Š

After injecting her, he kissed her forehead and she rested her head on his arms, feeling dowsy.

"So jao aaraam se...sab theek hai...I'm there for you, always"He caressed her hair affectionately.๐Ÿ˜ณ

"I lov.."She coudn't complete, as she fell into a deep slumber due to the drug..

"I love you too baskett...more than anything in this world..."His gentle kiss on her aching lips made her feel complete again.She knew. with him, besides her, tomorrow morning would bring a new dawn to her life... their lives!

~Sonali

Suniye!Do comment! Pleeeeeeze???๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Sonali๐Ÿค— its really awesome oneโญ๏ธ superb dear๐Ÿ˜so different one๐Ÿ˜‰ but always rocking as u r too gud writer sonali๐Ÿ˜ plz continue it soon๐Ÿ˜›& thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

"CONFIDENCE
Once, all village people decided to pray for rain.
On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy
came with an Umbrella,that''s Confidence

TRUST
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby
when you throw him in the air,he laughs''
because he knows you will catch him;
that''s Trust
HOPE
Every night we go to bed,
we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning
but still you have plans for the coming day ;
that''s Hope

HAVE CONFIDENCE, TRUST & HOPE"

With Luv: ~
Nidha
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
iram4eva thumbnail
reserved.......off to work will read it n den comment

ok im back....lol....jus read it n it was fantastic.......u conveyed sooo much in such a small extract ...it was amazing..... wud have lovd to see how this story would  have developed if it wasnt a one shot....anyways great going
love iram
Edited by shilpa4eva - 14 years ago
Rohit86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved~~

Awww...That was sweet one dear, There has to be trust in the Love with she didnt had and that resulted in loss they had. She lost her child.
Loved the feeling you depicted there, truly amazing. Great talent.๐Ÿ‘
Sorry for being late, just caught up.

Rohit๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Rohit86 - 14 years ago
rabiam thumbnail
sonali
that was so awesome.............
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
u made me cry babes........
u rock
take care
keep writing small parts
love rabu
IsabellaCullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabiam

sonali

that was so awesome.............
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
u made me cry babes........
u rock
take care
keep writing small parts
love rabu

Aww...thanks dear! am really glad that you liked it.Was quite unsure of it!
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwww...How cute........!!!!!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidha1983

woah Sonali๐Ÿค— its really awesome oneโญ๏ธ superb dear๐Ÿ˜so different one๐Ÿ˜‰ but always rocking as u r too gud writer sonali๐Ÿ˜ plz continue it soon๐Ÿ˜›& thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰

"CONFIDENCE
Once, all village people decided to pray for rain.
On the day of prayer all people gathered and only one boy
came with an Umbrella,that''s Confidence

TRUST
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby
when you throw him in the air,he laughs''
because he knows you will catch him;
that''s Trust
HOPE
Every night we go to bed,
we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning
but still you have plans for the coming day ;
that''s Hope

HAVE CONFIDENCE, TRUST & HOPE"

With Luv: ~
Nidha

Aww...thanQ didi!!I love u!!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Awwwww...How cute........!!!!!

Glad that you liked it!
lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! sonali splendid job its so touching!!!
loved it , gr8 job!!!