Rain Dont Stop....Premeer One Shot :)

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I know I told that I wont be posting anything till july but I was really getting bored and this shot I had written long ago but had never posted as I found it not so good. This shot was written when Prem asked Heer to leave, as asked by his dearest mamma😡, Hope you'll enjoy this part and few of my well wishers (I hope you know who you are😉) are not going to bring out your sticks to shoo me away😳.. Here you go....

Heer was lost into her own world, amidst the pitter patter sound of the rain. Leaning her head, against the window, she watched the rain, she watched the couples playing and splashing water to each other, enjoying with themselves. The view in front of her made her recall her days with Prem.  Waiting for him, getting him, their journey together and a sudden halt.

"Mam", she got out of her thought and turned towards Maria, her housekeeper.

"Yes?"

"Everything's done, do you want anything else or should I head into my room?", Maria asked politely.

"No dear, its already late, you go and take rest, I am fine", she assured Maria

"Mam, we have a guest tonight in the guest room", Maria informed.

Heer nodded and Maria left.

Heer turned back to the window, watching the rain, not bothering to meet the guest as it is a rainy season,And when you are in a place like Ooty, the hill station, you tend to get strangers as guests pretty often.

The lights went off , and Heer muttered under her breath cursing the stupid electricity .She pulled out  candle from the drawer beside. Lighting it, she was about to settle it on the table when she thought about the guest downstairs being all alone in the dark. Deciding to offer the person a candle, she left.

Slowly and cautiously, she made her way downstairs and headed towards the guest room where she could make out the outline of a man leaning against the window, watching the rain.

Reaching the door, she cleared her throat. "Thought, you would need a candle", she offered and instantaneously the man turned around.

Prem turned towards the person as soon as he heard her voice. He just couldn't believe she, his Heer was in front of him. He grazed her big brown eyes, where he had witnessed her 'dard' once, was once again filled up with the same pain. He twitched from inside. He wasn't in his sense, until he heard an 'ouch' from her and rushed towards her, taking her palm into his.

Heer had turned blank as soon as her eyes saw his image after a year. She was so lost into his ruffled hair and dark black eyes she just didn't notice the molten candle falling over her fingers.

Prem rubbed her palm and sucked her finger to ease the pain and in return, Heer just looked at him. After a while he brought her finger out and looked at her, "abhi bhi dard ho raha hai?", he asked.

She kept quiet, and thought about the pain she is going through for the last one year. This minor burn, the pain for a moment seemed nothing in front of the pain she is digesting.

Heer freed her hand from his and walked into the room, settling the candle on the table. "Kaise ho?", she couldn't help but ask.

"Am alive", he answered and her insides twitched.

"How is ma bauji?"

"No Idea", he answered and Heer felt that to be weird.

"How is Harman & Maya?"

"No idea"

"Preet and Meher"

"They are happy", he finally answered.

Heer felt strange with his answers and was debating whether to ask him or not, but Prem chose to speak sensing her anxiety

"I have left the house….Heer"

Heer stood dumfounded and a thunder struck loudly.

"K..Kyun Prem?", she questioned.

"That night", he sucked in breath, recalling that incident "I told you to leave, I was very upset  for letting you go and therefore decided to bring you back the very next day. I was leaving from home, when I heard Maya and Veera rejoicing about their plan being successful. I heard them and learnt everything…the truth", he turned towards Heer and saw her eyes welling up.

"when I confronted them",he continued, "they created a huge chaos and called me a sautela, not their brother", his voice heavy. "Even Ma did not believe me Heer", he sank into the ground ,broken. Heer rushed and sat beside him cupping his face into her hands.

Encircling his palms around her wrists,he continued "Ma refused to believe me and again asked me choose between you and her, but this time I was sure of my decision", he looked up to her.

"I went to bring you back to Nihaal's house  but did not find you, even Nihaal refused to divulge any whereabouts of you"

"Since then…", Heer started but Prem interrupted.

"Since then, I have been searching for you everywhere Heer", he kissed her knuckles and she shivered at his touch after a long time.

"Please come back Heer, to my life, I swear we'll start afresh", he pleaded and she looked down, fighting with herself.

Prem saw her lowered face, her flickering eyes , her unsure state and therefore he got up, stabilizing himself and sighing.

"Its ok Heer, you don't need to do something you don't want to do. I'll leave as soon as the rain stops", he concluded and headed back to the window.

"But I don't want the rain to stop", Heer added quietly which made him turn to her with a state of shock.

Heer walked upto him , entwined her fingers with his and rested her head to his shoulder and repeated "I don't want the rain to stop", and they watched the rain outside.

How was it??? please jaldi jaldi do comment, I love reading them...

Love ya all

Priyadarshini aka Priyo😃

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg that was amazing.. I loved it alot!!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Priyo!!! 😃😳

Oh my god....the idea itself was so beautiful and you executed it wonderfully! 😃

I don't want the rain to stop either! 😳 *giggles*
vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Priyo,

How r u? How r ur studies going on?

Abt the ff, u know how much I love ur one-shots & this is no exception.A cute, simple story described so beautifully.And now who wants the rain to stop????😉😊

Vrinda
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why can't the dumb creatives, come up with great story line like yours..............I loved it.....I also wish that the rain never stops but than, have you thought about floods😆😆😆

awesome
munam_13 thumbnail
thanks for commenting guys...will rply 2moro😃
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
that was awesum
nice....loved it every bit of it....
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awsome.
Loved it . Why you ended it so early I wanted to read more.
Hina
munam_13 thumbnail
thanks a lot guys...will rply back 2moro...😃
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was very sweet and the ending was really gud
thanks..