wat a mindblowing performance!!!!

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hello guys!!!!
jus watched yesterdays epsde....the epsde was so electrifying n  mindblowing.....one of the best episodes wid superb performances.....SUREKHASIKRI aka dadisa hats off  2 her who can pull  any scenes  wid so much impact n yesterdays  was one of her best!!!.....each n every xpressions of her  jus gave me the goosebumps....the way she shouts on hearg the news from vaid n tells every1 2 get out n then shoutg sugnas name  was so haunting....the dialogues n the pain n anger was well potrayed .....jus luv her!!!!the whole scene between dadisa , BM, gehna, sumitra n sugna was brillinat infact the whole epsde...... im happy 2 c after a long time got 2 c agagin the finest performances n the house was on terror due 2 dadisa😆 vich went on missing 4 couple of days😆
Edited by mehraan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
yeah gotta agree with u on this. the acting by Dadisa was absolutely mindblowing !!.. very good portrayal, though this means another ocean of tears and sad faces in the show.. aww, and poor Sugna, whats now gonna happen to Shyam? .. i think this love story will really have to face some trials along the way.. lots of them in fact..
but i think BV has some of the best actors around, especially Surekha Sikri ji, she's absolutely wonderful !! alongwith Vibha ofcourse
bose541486 thumbnail
yeah mehran.... kudos to all the actors of BV👏👏👏..... ⭐️Surekha ji was fantabulous⭐️....every time she was shouting it sonded so scary😲...even vibha aka sugna did'nt had much dialogues bt still she showed excellent acting with her superb expressions and reactions👏.....even sumitra...wen she heard abt sugnaz pregnency, the way she release her hand😭...simply awesome!!! 😆😆😆
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you.....Without any doubt
but am sad in the way story is developing:-(
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bose541486

yeah mehran.... kudos to all the actors of BV👏👏👏..... ⭐️Surekha ji was fantabulous⭐️....every time she was shouting it sonded so scary😲...even vibha aka sugna did'nt had much dialogues bt still she showed excellent acting with her superb expressions and reactions👏.....even sumitra...wen she heard abt sugnaz pregnency, the way she release her hand😭...simply awesome!!! 😆😆😆

yes dear tats rite sumitra was in total shock n sugna widout utterg a word...her xpressions said it all!!👏👏👏 2 all the actors of bv!!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

agree with you.....Without any doubt
but am sad in the way story is developing:-(

cheer up dear...im sure the creatives wud handle it brilliantly n down the line its positive!!😃
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl.enchanted

yeah gotta agree with u on this. the acting by Dadisa was absolutely mindblowing !!.. very good portrayal, though this means another ocean of tears and sad faces in the show.. aww, and poor Sugna, whats now gonna happen to Shyam? .. i think this love story will really have to face some trials along the way.. lots of them in fact..
but i think BV has some of the best actors around, especially Surekha Sikri ji, she's absolutely wonderful !! alongwith Vibha ofcourse

yes im waitg as 2 how thy will proceed the luvstry of shyam n sugna.. though nothn hasnt strted  yet between them.....i was thinkg how she is goin 2 meet him aftr the orders of dadisa 2b in the kothari.!!
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup Surekhaji aka dadisa has always done this role so beautifully and yesterday she was the star of the serial. All my concentration was on her. She was mindblowing!!!👏

i also liked Sumitra and sugna👏👏

even though sugna did not have any dialogues she portrayed everything through her expressions.👏👏

After this twist i m really waiting to see how sugna shyam love story proceeds coz i dont think that dadisa will allow her to step outside the house after this. So waiting to see their love story develop.😍

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_sen

Yup Surekhaji aka dadisa has always done this role so beautifully and yesterday she was the star of the serial. All my concentration was on her. She was mindblowing!!!👏

i also liked Sumitra and sugna👏👏

even though sugna did not have any dialogues she portrayed everything through her expressions.👏👏

After this twist i m really waiting to see how sugna shyam love story proceeds coz i dont think that dadisa will allow her to step outside the house after this. So waiting to see their love story develop.😍

yes disha she was the star of the epsde.....me 2 waitg 2 c how the luvstry will progress!!
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agree wid u meher...Surekhaji was amazing as always! Yaar shes so gud wid her scoldings and wen she has to taunt onscreen..i get scared just seeing her like that..! ystrday she ws fab in conveying the shock as well as the pain together.
Vibha was gud too wid jst her expressions conveying wat she wantd too...and the way sumitra was cold like a stone after hearing the news!
In short,everyone is really good..even i m waiting to see wat wud happen next wid sugna.