::Last written update-May 21 of MMDR episode::

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Today this great and one of the best dramas ever aired on Sony; Meet Mila De Rabba, has finally come to an end. With 21 minutes they showed all with a great hurray and rushed into the conclusion, due to Sony for bringing this great show to an end. But it was cool to watch an ending with a happy note instead of some incomplete track or sad ending. Anyways, no more KulGeet on our TV, no more KulGeet romances, we are so unfortunate that we won't be able to see the face of that cute baby and how Geet would look like with a big baby bump. Anyways, MMDR is now over, and kulgeet is gone from our TV screen forever but they will remain alive in all their true fans' hearts and souls. In order to keep the kulgeet rocking jodi alive we should continue showing our support, love, dedications but as this forum will be archived so you can do it with the KulGeet forum which is still running: http://s1.zetaboards.com/kulgeet  I will keep that KulGeet forum alive as long as there is one single kulgeet fan on there. By this way, we will be able to keep the kulgeet legacy alive

Anyways, I will not bore you guys more but enjoy the last update of MMDR's last episode.ENJOY!!

Part 1:

Evil zara manages to change the bag with hers which contains the bomb (OMG it's a red color bomb) then she smirks and leaves with Kulwant. Geet runs after them and prays to god for kul's safety. Then the car broke down and Kul decided to walk for the HQ. Zara is telling the Indian armies jury board about how she saved Kul and what really happened with him in the court marshal. All flashbacks were shown as Kul and the jury listens to her story. She becomes emotional and leaves the premises.

Part 2:

Meanwhile 2 terrorists are waiting outside with the remote control blows off the bomb but hey the bomb was in the car not inside the HQ …terrorist got angry and caught zara who was about to flee. zara tries to ran but they shot her and poor zara fells down with pool of blood all over her body. Then the armies along with Kul come to the spot and catch the terrorists. Then Kul goes towards zara who is struggling in the middle of life and death. He checks on her and geet rans towards him and they hug (ohhh so cute and the last kulgeet hug!!! ) then Geet checks on Kul on whether he is ok or not. Then Kul tells how he planned all this to catch zara and the terrorists and he was suspecting her from the very beginning. (WOW kul the genius). Zara then apologies to them and says she is never married to Kulwant but lied to go closer to him.

Part 3:

Everyone is laughing loudly then suddenly mandira enters and everyone is surprised to see her. She delivers her popular 'ma ki mamta' type dialogues to kulgeet. Then dolly apologies to everyone then suhki announces his and doly's shaadi and they hug And every smiles and laughs while Gyaniji and Mandira stands in front of them and seeks our blessings so that their family stays happy like this forever. They says goodbye and do the namaste thing along with the rest of the family members

THE END

I am happy that KulGeet, baby and everyone is safe and alive and the bad guys are dead. Feel sorry for zara has not only she failed to rescue her son but also she had to die for her evil deeds. Today's episode will get 9 no I think I will give 10/10 just bcoz it is the last episode.

It was really nice for me to post the Thursday's updates and now with a heavy heart I am posting this last update. No more written updates from next week and I will miss doing this a lot than anything else. I was delighted to get this job as I was named as the official updater by Vidhi and ever since then I had fun doing this for all you lovely fans. Thanks to all readers who patiently read my updates, thanked me and posted nice replies on it. Also thanks to those who were shy to post a reply. Thank you to all MMDR fans

If we are lucky, we will soon see Piyush/Surilie in some other nice serial, so keep praying and hoping for that day to come sooner and through that serial we will again go all crazy over them again.

MMDR has ended but not KulGeet or their fans, KulGeet will remain alive by their fans….

KulGeet Jodi ROCKS

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I stopped watching the show  soon after Kul goes to the otherside of the border, It was getting ridiculous. But once in a while I always came back to  the forum  solely for your updates.

Thank  you very much for your tremendous effort in keeping us in touch with the storyline.
aww thank you zeezee09 for your appreciation on my updates and I am glad to hear that I could make some contributions for you guys

thanks to everyone
it was a bit rushed
btw the epsiode was nice
kulgeet 4 eva