Nirmala Devi's Timing!

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Yaar, why is it that whenever Bandini is nearing a clue, this Nirmala devi tapkofies from somewherešŸ˜”

Today, when Sitara is going to divulge some important observation about the mystery wall, she steps inside the kitchen and later when Bandini is asking Pa in law about his signature, she again lands up..as if all she does is roam around the house like a satellitešŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea de have super natural powers i think
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but i guess bandini does everything at de WRONG time like asking some stupid questions to garv when he 's romantic ,marrying garv in such a hurry widout any prior knowledge of de house she going to live de family .....see dat family has some bad records in police ........instead she has to act right at de correct time investigate de house on her own widout letting any1 know wats on her mind wat all she finds out anything she finds she shouldnt share it with any1 for sure i liked when she never asked karan as to how and why her medical reports dat got stolen was in his room like dat!!!!! way secrective analysis would help her!!!!! but whereas she reveals everything she gets to know like 2007 video room and all dat
premsONLYmine thumbnail
init i agree
with you guys