Sharib's Birthday Party Pics!

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sharib Sabri was not aware of surprise party of his birthday.Sharib is brother of Toshi Sabri.Toshi and his manager organised a surprise party for Sharib at Shimmer lounge in malad.All singers from Indian Idol came for the party.The party started at 11pm.Sharib cut a big cake while singing with his brother and friends.Neha kakar,vineet,Hasnin(director of film tashan),rahul vaidya,Sweta Pandit,Krishna,DJ Sanj,Saloni came early for the party.All the singers sang one song to make the atmosphere musical.They also swing their hands and legs on dj tunes.The party went till vee hours.

http://toshisabri.terapad.com/index.cfm?fa=contentNews.newsDetails&newsID=91725&from=list

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice of them to hold a surprise party for Sabri. I am sure he must have smelt a rat that something was brewing.

lol stress has sure gotten to toshi lol
cool......!! thanks for the pics....

of course i liked this one the most........guess why??😳...LOL...Rahul Vaidya!!! DUH!!!!!😳
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wats-in-da-name

cool......!! thanks for the pics....

of course i liked this one the most........guess why??😳...LOL...Rahul Vaidya!!! DUH!!!!!😳

Totally with you there! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks for sharing the pics, they were sweet!
sonam_s thumbnail
Rahul is looking great. Toshi and Sharib look like very successful musicians. Fantastic sense of dressing style! I'm very happy for them. They truly deserve it and even more.
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you guys, Rahul looks good...Vinu still looks like a bachchaπŸ˜†...n seriously, I have never seen soooooo much resemblance between non-twin siblings before! anyways it was sweet of them to do that...am sure they had fun
sonam_s thumbnail
Seriously, Rahul has never looked so dashing before! Haha, Vineet is too cute. Toshi and Sharib look exactly like twins.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rahul vadaya gained good 4 inches with this hairstyle Edited by King-Anu-Lives - 14 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
^^He was never that short in the first place. 😳