Where is the Thank You button gone?

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

Thank you for all the appreciation and the great response that you all have given for the Celebrity Blogs which I feel are very different in terms of concepts are really unique and which makes the Blog more interesting.

Based on our members feedback and suggestions we are continuously working on improving the site and adding features and we really appreciate that. I have gone through all the suggestions but since much of my time goes in managing and working with different teams and projects its a bit difficult replying to each of them.

One of the exciting change that is going to launch tomorrow is that we are replacing the Thank You feature with "Like" which we feel is more apt too. So while we do the migration part "Thank You" button will be disabled.

There are several nice valuable posts made in a Topic and it is unfair that only the Topic Starter can be thanked. So now member can show their appreciation towards any post whether its a Topic starter or something which is a reply. Not just that we will build a "Hall Of Fame" for each forum / channel group / and overall to recognize who are the members who are really contributing and the Top 100 members will feature in our "Hall Of Fame" and will be based on "Today", "Week", "Month" and "All Time".

Will be posting more details on "Hall Of Fame" in my next post and a lot of brainstorming going behind my Blog too and how we can open our Blog platform for the members also and how we will distinguish ourselves from other blog service provider.

Update:

The   button is now ACTIVE.

Cheers,
Vijay 😊
Edited by vijay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thts really nice vijay sir
u knw i hav been here for more than 2 yrs now
IF is getting better n better
hatts off to u n ur team
i feel so proud to be associated wid IF

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

The thank you button has been disabled already, i hope IF gets more better and better , i love IF as its been my second home  with loads of lovely friends out there...🤗 Thanks For the news

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wow thats really a gud feature cuming up exciting 2 no more about it & luking forward 2 this new intro. this surely make our IF more rocking👍🏼 Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh...i thought so...couldnt find da thank u button
Nice feature =)

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the news vijay...we'll look forward 2 the new features..
-aditi- thumbnail
the new feature sounds cool and creative😳😛all the best with blogs aswell🤗
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

lol! I was looking for the thank you button to thank you. I think this is awesome. Something we should've done quite a long time ago. 😃 

......now starts another competition. I am sure everyone will be competing in their forum.😆
aish_punk thumbnail
hey...tat's gr8...i feel the like feature is gud..

N lukn fwd 2 ur blog..n hall of fame also..!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww... that's actually a great idea..!  although, i'm gonna miss the thank you button but this is great.. because sometimes i do like other posts who are not by the topic starters..

looking forward to this feature..!