Poll

Who is beautiful Kiran or Neha & How can I get the Kamya Punjabi pics

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
meenakshi80 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Who is beautiful Kiran(Kamya Punjabi) or Neha & how can I get the Kiran(Kamya Punjabi) Pictures?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi80 thumbnail
I think Kiran who's original name Kamya Punjabi is beautiful and sexy
queenbee thumbnail
Neha has been shown pretty in a down-to-earth kinda way.. she dosn't wear stylish clothes like Kiran neither does she have her oomph. But I like her style and looks more than Kiran. 
pinkytheonline thumbnail

Obviously Kiran(Kamya Punjabi) is beautiful than Neha in every aspect

Kiran is extreme beautiful than Neha

Kiran is too hot than Neha

Kiran is too sexy than Neha

Kiran's figure is far better than Neha

Kiran's acting is overwhelming than Neha

Kiran's is very stylish, good sense of humour, beautiful eyes and figure

Kiran should give more important than Neha in Astitiva

See Kamya Punjabi in reth what a great role she performed and looking extreme beauty in reth serial too

memsaab thumbnail

Just found this piece in a site....

Identity Crisis

Kamya Punjabi replacing Neeru Wadhwa as Kiran in Astitva, Ek Prem Kahani does not seem to be going down too well with the audience. Letters have been pouring in, urging the makers to bring the 'old Kiran back'. A clear case of lost Astitva (identity).Pssst... by the way Neeru Wadhwa has been spotted in STAR Plus' Jeet. Now,is that what we could call switching channels'?

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

eeewwwwwwwww.........kamya punjabi is awful and looks total ganwaar the moment she opens her mouth....neeru wadhwa was 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% better.

Neha is much better looking.

pyaraladki thumbnail
what does the th title"astitva ek prem kahani" mean?
meenakshi80 thumbnail

HEYYYYYYY KIRAN IS BEAUTIFUL THAN NEHA, NEHA IS LOOKING OLD AND BORING FACE. KIRAN IS DASHING, TOO HOT AND SEXY LOOKING & UNIQUE GLANCE WITH GOOD ACTING

SO FINALLY KIRAN IS BEAUTIFUL. NEHA ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE SAD AND BORING

poornima78 thumbnail

wow what a nice comparing between kiran and neha

For me Kiran is beautiful than Neha coz Kiran's whole personality is attractive and aciting is just mind blowing and she is too much beautiful than Neha

Neha should need more training for acting and face is not as attractive as Kiran and Simran

pinkytheonline thumbnail

Kamya Punjabi who plays the role of Kiran is more beautiful than Neha. Neha has got good story character and platform to show her talents. Neha hasn't done brilliantly job according to character she got which'll be done by kiran brilliantly if she gets that character. Whatever still Kiran's acting is good than Neha and beautiful too than Neha

As far as concerned with both comparing Kiran is better than Neha in each and every aspect