Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

I don't know her, so 9/10 =)

Next: Meg Cabot

Just curious Ananya, why do you hate Stephen King? I love his books 😆

for meg cabot...9/10.......she writes really well...but there are a few things that bother me...she tends to stretch the story..

aish...i havent read any of his...but the thing is he criticized  stephenie  meyer aying she cant write...actually he is no one to comment on her...she is an international bestselling author...and i dont..most the people dont even know him....i had a choice to take a stephen king's book or sum newbie...i ahppily chose the newbie but not that man...
i actually havent read any of his books...but will tell how he writes if i get a chance to read...which is next to impossible right now....he has a charge of offending me...and giving media statements against my fav. author..!!😆

muffins2waffles thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammygurl

for meg cabot...9/10.......she writes really well...but there are a few things that bother me...she tends to stretch the story..

aish...i havent read any of his...but the thing is he criticized  stephenie  meyer aying she cant write...actually he is no one to comment on her...she is an international bestselling author...and i dont..most the people dont even know him....i had a choice to take a stephen king's book or sum newbie...i ahppily chose the newbie but not that man...
i actually havent read any of his books...but will tell how he writes if i get a chance to read...which is next to impossible right now....he has a charge of offending me...and giving media statements against my fav. author..!!😆

Who's next Ananya? 😛😆

And I don't mean to contradict you or anything at all, but you have to try reading one of his books first...I honestly thought he was a better writer than Stephanie Meyers, but that's just my opinion. I don't approve of him saying that about her or anything, but he does have freedom of speech, correct? So technically, he has full rights to say that about her, althought it could have been taken the wrong way...😳 And he's actually sold 350 million copies of his books, while Stephanie M. has only sold about 50 million...

Wow, this is getting out of hand. Please don't take this as an arguement Ananya. I am expressing my opinion while you are expressing yours....it's very fair. 😊 
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MusicalAiswarya

Who's next Ananya? 😛😆

And I don't mean to contradict you or anything at all, but you have to try reading one of his books first...I honestly thought he was a better writer than Stephanie Meyers, but that's just my opinion. I don't approve of him saying that about her or anything, but he does have freedom of speech, correct? So technically, he has full rights to say that about her, althought it could have been taken the wrong way...😳 And he's actually sold 350 million copies of his books, while Stephanie M. has only sold about 50 million...

Wow, this is getting out of hand. Please don't take this as an arguement Ananya. I am expressing my opinion while you are expressing yours....it's very fair. 😊 

yeah..no offense...it is very fair..i agree..but atleast v  have freedom of speech and right to choice too..!!
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
9/10 I loved him.

Next: Vikas Swarup (heee,,)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
7/10

Next: Meg Cabot

By the way Mahi, can we repeat authors or no?
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
6/10

Jane Austen
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

10/10 Best author ever!!!!

Next: LM Montgomery
muffins2waffles thumbnail