What happened to the other characters?

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What happened to the other characters?

Pooja - employed as a full-time teacher in a local school and is married to Pasupathy. He's locally employed and they have no children.

Malar - divorced. She's living with her former husband's parents. Her twins are working part-time to help their mother with financial support. Malar's promise to her father came true - Amar failed to maintain his business and ended up in the streets.

Madhu - married to the Kovil Archahar and they have little daughter named Mahi. Mahi is bery much like her mother - very talkative and argumentative.

Viji and Prabha are leading a simple, happy life.

Police officer (Chilvi's friend) and his daughter (disabled) are back to continuing their normal life. Chelviis no longer in touch with them, since he was transferred to another area.

Priyan is married to Maya, and they've decided not to intrude in Chelvi's life. Maya has mellowed a little since marriage.

Niranjan & Mani - back leading their normal life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sri, you remembered all the characters!!!

I forgot many of them, and infact, I am wondering if all these happened. 😆
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sri, karpanai jashti ya irrukku??

I know what happened to Andavarlingam - he has a new look, no more white veshti etc, wig, goatee, trousers and shirts and he is salivating after Vivek-a. (Guru En Aalu). 🤣
augustinkr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello, I want to see the image picture of the villain in Arasi serial. A lot of ppl say that I look like the villain of Arasi Serial. Not sure why. Can someone send me the pciture of him? my e-mail is [email protected]