DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ok Guys after watching the elimation episode I am really pissed of Saroj Khan.Firstly I'll clear it It's NOT because of Karan!!I am just telling you guys because kuch bhi karke you guys will drag Karan into it.Now I'll tell you why

First Reason
Saroj Khan wanted pure TALENT right.Ok guys lets go a bit back in time.In Nach Baliye 2 when Saroj Khan was the Judge Tanaz and Bakhiyaar were deserving to win but they didn't win you know why cuz at that time Saroj Khan didn't give gud marks.So they got eliminated.At that time she didn't want TALENT???.Evey one was like Tanaz and Bhaktiyaar will win even me!!

Second Reason
In Zara Nach Ke Dikha finale when it was Bhaktiyaar against Karishma Tanna.Bhaktiyaar should have got the point but Karishma won!!Bhaktiyaar any day deserved the point.Tab TALENT yaad nahi aya??

Third Reason
Again in Zara Nach Ke Dikha when the Boys went on the strike.Saroj Khan said that it was too kidish.Isn't she doing the SAME thing?The Boys were right they deserved to win.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_shalzy thumbnail
hey trisha ur absoluely right yaar evn i am soo pissd of her now she just think only abt dance nothing else ab isme strike wow tab to yaad aya nahi nd now all hv gone fr strike grt  whts karan fault in this i mean ab bechare uski kya fault tht he is most popular in votes amoung all thse contestent i mean this is ridiculous but lts hope fr d bst we jst do 1 thing nd tht wait fr nxt week poor karan looked at his face he ws feeling sooooooo whts all this in JD1 n JD2 also popular actors won the show not bst dancers nd in jalakh dikhlaja also gone through same thing nd now i am also so pissd lts hope fr d bst...............
luv yachna
fizzles thumbnail
For once, I actually agree with Saroj Khan. I do believe that her actions in the result epi were justified. When a deserving candidates is at the bottom, that sucks big time.
As for Zara nach ke dikha, that was over a long time ago and has no relevance in this discussion.
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Ok then why didn't Tanaaz and Bhakiyaar win in NB2??Why didn't the Boys win IN ZND
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzles

For once, I actually agree with Saroj Khan. I do believe that her actions in the result epi were justified. When a deserving candidates is at the bottom, that sucks big time.

As for Zara nach ke dikha, that was over a long time ago and has no relevance in this discussion.

'It does girl.It shows how SK is changing her actions in a particular show!!
fizzles thumbnail
Changing her actions? Look, I'm only going to speak on Jhalak, since this is the Jhalak forum. Saroj Khan has had her weird moments but frankly speaking, she was right this time round. Karan is in the show because of his  popularity...is that not a valid point? Edited by fizzles - 14 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail

Changing her actions? Look, I'm only going to speak on Jhalak, since this is the Jhalak forum. Saroj Khan has had her weird moments but frankly speaking, she was right this time round. Karan is in the show because of his  popularity...is that not a valid point?

Uhmmm read my post girl.I said PLEASE don't drag karan!!!
fizzles thumbnail

Please don't be rude 😊 I wasn't. I did not drag Karan into the topic. I mentioned him because he is relevant!!

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
see the format of the show was always like this. everyone be it contestants be it judges walked into this with their eyes wide open!!! There is no point cribbing about it now. If you were so unhappy why didnt u crib last week when baichung got saved just because he is judges fave and they felt votes are fine then????
Gauhar got in thru wild card after being exited by the same judges. Now they feel she deserves to be in the finals??? All of a sudden...? Didnt the format of the show help her then????
Isnt this just ANTI-KARAN from judges??? I just think this is so unfair and feel sorry for the guy for having to face all this nonsense...Probably that is one of the main reasons why janta are voting for him more coz they are feeling he is being handed out unfair treatmnt in the show for no fault of his!!!!!!
ahana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Changing her actions? Look, I'm only going to speak on Jhalak, since this is the Jhalak forum. Saroj Khan has had her weird moments but frankly speaking, she was right this time round. Karan is in the show because of his  popularity...is that not a valid point?

ok....if he is because in d show because of popularity then its not his fault dear.....if people like him they vte for him...and i completely disagree wid wat saroj khan said