I am really pissed of with Saroj Khan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I dont liek SK at all she is not a good cheographer she dont even no anything about other dance forms expect bollywood dance and she is not at all a good judge she really needs to join some classes where learns how to judge and how to talk to other contesntas she always insults other contestnats in every show and i ahve even proves!!
ahana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swapdmg

see the format of the show was always like this. everyone be it contestants be it judges walked into this with their eyes wide open!!! There is no point cribbing about it now. If you were so unhappy why didnt u crib last week when baichung got saved just because he is judges fave and they felt votes are fine then????
Gauhar got in thru wild card after being exited by the same judges. Now they feel she deserves to be in the finals??? All of a sudden...? Didnt the format of the show help her then????
Isnt this just ANTI-KARAN from judges??? I just think this is so unfair and feel sorry for the guy for having to face all this nonsense...Probably that is one of the main reasons why janta are voting for him more coz they are feeling he is being handed out unfair treatmnt in the show for no fault of his!!!!!!

u r exactly rite